It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Survey: Osama bin Laden's death

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

I'd go with these...

"5) Osama bin Laden died of natural (or other) causes over the past nine years and someone else was killed on May 1, 2011, yet we were told it was bin Laden.

6) The US rejected the Taliban offer to surrender Osama bin Laden in 2001 for trial, because the eventual trial would reveal his involvement with the CIA beginning in Afghanistan in the late 1970's"

Another possible option is that he was killed in the initial US strike on Afghanistan shortly after the war started after 9/11.... but his myth was kept alive to continue the war on terror.

Id also point out that the Taliban is a faction comprising of people indigenous to Afghanistan, i.e- Osama was not Taliban.. The Taliban fights occupation because they dont want foriegners on their soil... not because they are under OBLs command.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I took the survey... i like it, its quick and easy.

I will look out for the results!!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Over 70% are non members.

Yes that is very interesting. The following of ATS is far more than the member numbers and I find that encouraging.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

...There is no evidence that it was an assassination. The official story was that he was going to be arrested, and resisted by reaching for weapons. Where did you come up with "Assassination?"

Are the mods now contributing to the mass speculation (touted around as fact) which occurs on this website in nearly every "smoking gun/proof" thread?

edit on 10-5-2011 by brianmg5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I went to do the survey but i closed the page, and now its asking me for a survey number?!?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomten

Originally posted by againuntodust
I'm also receiving the "This survey is limited to one response per computer, and we have already received a response from your computer." message. I didn't respond to the survey, I looked at it, decided I was too scared to pick an option because 2 unmarked government cars followed me home from work and a helicopter flew over my apartment. Now it's a new day, my paranoia is gone, and I'm ready to take my chances but I can't seem to take the survey.

Any fix?

That happens, if you have a router in your house/office, that runs NAT.
Then all machines on that network will be given the routers IP to the survey.
So, only one of the computers on your network can take the survey.

Maybe the survey creators can change the rules, to something other than the IP check?

Each machine gets its own IP in the router table. If not, then how can I network to a particular machine to access their files?

These guys want to vote more than once.
edit on 10-5-2011 by LosLobos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by brianmg5
]

...There is no evidence that it was an assassination.

I don't know about that. One armed terrorist and 4 dead bodies? I don't know and I don't care. They all got what they deserved.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Yes, I personally know of many people who routinely visit this site, but have never registered. Like I said in a previous post, I've lurked here for 3/4 years before I finally signed up just last night.

About the ip argument of it seeing the router's ip, well I just don't see how that is possible. If it were, I would never use a router, as that would be a huge security flaw. No matter what website I check, they all report back my true ip address, and never the routers. I mean heck, everyone I personally know in real life, all use the same brand name of router that I use, which is netgear. Also to further this argument, I went to my friends house, and was able to do the survey from there. I even checked what ip the router assigned his laptop, and it was the exact one as mine, which is 192.168.1.2. Also, unlike some others, I never viewed it, then went back to it. I went straight to it to participate in the survey, and instantly got that message.

My suggestion is to just have the surveys for members only. Having guests being able to participate in them most always leads to the surveys being manipulated. A good example of this is the photography websites, where people vote for the best picture. I was part of a forum of someone who posted a photo on one of them, so he made a topic asking for people to vote for him. Just two posts into his topic, a person announced that he used a bot that constantly changed ip addresses, which voted over and over. Needless to say, he was number one on there for months, and by far all because of one person who was knowledgeable in making proxy changing bots.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

X. Osama Bin Laden was the code name for a CIA operative, and he never existed.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Questions 1-3 are true or false answers...not opinions so All 3 are false.
4. assassination....unknown
5. Natural or other cause of death before 2011 true
6.The US was hiding all sorts of stuff in 2001 and workin overtime to do it.
7. Osama wasnt the founder or leader of alQaeda so it wasn't 'his' organization nor did it have anything to do with terrorism like the military, media, and state dept define it.
However you got the Network part correct as in DataBASE computer network.

Now for my honest opinion....Whomever comes up with the NSC disinfo campaigns and psyop methods, war strategies etc. arent the brightest lights on the xmas tree. Fortunately for them they are brighter than most..just not brighter than some of us. Matter fact formal education in academia is a real hinderance. Observe how you interpret and respond to what I have just said on this matter. CHALLENGE ARGUE DEBATE CRITIQUE IGNORE COMPETE

But we like to dress it all up in a more civil less threatening word and call it DISCUSSION.
edit on 10-5-2011 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by digitalbluco

It doesn't record your router's ip. It records what it sees. I have two computers hooked up to a router. I was able to vote twice. What the survey software is seeing is your mac address from that computer.

If you use a VPN then you can probably vote as often as you'd like. Really good VPN's strip all the header information from its outgoing packets. So unless they block EVERYONE who uses a particular VPN or ISP for that matter, then you can probably vote as often as you want to.

What they are using to limit folks is probably the MAC address from your computer. So okay, some folks may not be able to vote because someone else used that computer to already vote.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooks
first off, i didn't fill out the poll.

because i have a problem with the word "assassinated" and all that implies.

he was killed in a raid, not murdered or assassinated.

edit on 9-5-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)

"Killing is killing, whether done for duty, profit or fun" - Marilyn Manson

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium

That quote is actually from the serial killer Richard Ramirez, but it -was- used as an audio sample at the beginning of a Marilyn Manson song.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
What is the purpose of speculating on this Made for TV Terrorist? Absolutely no credible evidence has been brought forth connecting this guy with 9/11, nor with his alleged demise. Therefore, the possibilities are unlimited.

I'd just as soon speculate on the untimely disappearance and current whereabouts of Porky the Pig. The only thing I would know for sure is that Bin Laden didn't eat him.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Before saying that someone on my laptop took the survey, I did some testing. I changed my mac address, which is easily done within my router as a security feature. It made no difference. Now to what I was going to say, I live alone and am the only one who uses my laptop. In fact, nobody but myself have used it since I bought it. Oddly enough, I drove over to my friends house again, did the same thing, and it allowed him to take the survey again. So now, I am completely stumped and give up. Back into the shadows I go.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleHorizon

Over 70% are non members.
Yes that is very interesting. The following of ATS is far more than the member numbers and I find that encouraging.

Not necessarily, offering the poll to non-members gave real members a way to participate without any link to their normal member account. I contemplated participation as a non-member even though I have a member account, I realised I'm not totally paranoid just yet

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by againuntodust

Originally posted by Phenomium

That quote is actually from the serial killer Richard Ramirez, but it -was- used as an audio sample at the beginning of a Marilyn Manson song.

Oh God, people are quoting Richard Ramirez, quoting me.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

I don't understand how you're involved, perhaps you would like to shoot me a message rather than derail this thread, although I don't think one post would derail the thread. Either way... wha???

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
The results are posted:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join