It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Survey: Osama bin Laden's death

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
ATS Survey: The Assassination of Osama bin Laden: What you think and what it means

We just launched our first opinion-based survey on our new polling system, and it couldn't be any more timely. Now that the news and analysis has expanded beyond simply reporting the event, it's time to discover what's on the minds of ATS members and visitors regarding the assassination of Osama bin Laden.

Please take a moment to rank your opinion of the statements below, from strongly agree to strongly disagree.

1) Osama bin Laden was killed by a US-led assassination team on May 1, 2011 (US-time).

2) Osama bin Laden was killed by a US-led assassination team on May 1, 2011 (US-time), but there are important and potentially damning aspects of the operation being kept from the public and other countries.

3) Osama bin Laden was assassinated earlier in 2011, and the body was saved for an appropriate time.

4) Osama bin Laden was assassinated sometime between 2001 and 2011, and the body was retained for a politically expedient moment.

5) Osama bin Laden died of natural (or other) causes over the past nine years and someone else was killed on May 1, 2011, yet we were told it was bin Laden.

6) The US rejected the Taliban offer to surrender Osama bin Laden in 2001 for trial, because the eventual trial would reveal his involvement with the CIA beginning in Afghanistan in the late 1970's.

7) Osama bin Laden and his Al Qaeda terrorist network were solely responsible for the attacks on 9/11/2001.

The responses will be posted within 2-3 days.

ATS Survey: The Assassination of Osama bin Laden: What you think and what it means

edit on 9-5-2011 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
You forgot one.

8. You feel that Osama Bin Laden is still alive because there isn't enough evidence to support his death.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
lookin forward to the results

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Fantastic...

Great Addition to the ATS site..

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Information gained by these polls could be used against this site and used to pigeon hole the wider ATS community?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

9.) I am forced to withhold my opinion due to fear of my own government.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

I am not suggesting we keep our opinions to ourselves for fear of the government. I am however curious as to what purpose this poll would serve, seems as though it may have the possibility to do this site more harm than good.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
This poll is getting an excellent response. More than 5,000 respondents already... with just over 70% from non-member guests.

The results are very interesting.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
first off, i didn't fill out the poll.

because i have a problem with the word "assassinated" and all that implies.

he was killed in a raid, not murdered or assassinated.

edit on 9-5-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
As a listener and research of History and national corruptions i find that my Views are strongly Tied together with thos of Alex jones.... Along with his Sources and my own diging i have found that not only where osama bin ladens death a hoax or False flag but so was 9/11

in the Newer videos of Alex jones and his Radio broadcasts we find that Dr. steve pieczenik A highly respected individual has confirmed that Bin laden has been dead for a greater part of a decade..

This Poll is a great idea to pool together a grander scale on what People think is really going on and what there opinions are in fact. I cant wait for the results !

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Unfortunately I must withhold my opinion, but I am very eager to see how this turns out. Also if its possible I propose that there be two tables of results: One for everyone (non members+members) and one table listing only members statistics.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I would have to say none of the above.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I have lurked here for around 3/4 years, but have only recently signed up to start voicing my opinions. I tried to take that survey, but it says I have already taken it and now it says I need a survey code in order to do it. I have a static IP address, and have had the same IP for over 5 years now, so it doesn't make any sense to me how it could say I have already participated in the survey.

Even though I have yet to take one, I think this is a fantastic idea. Take all the threads that are constantly started about the same thing and turn them all into surveys.

edit on 5/10/2011 by digitalbluco because: added opinion of the survey

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
SO how long are you going to wait before you release these results?

I am (As well as others) are eager to see the results.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I tried to do the poll and as with another recent member was told there was already a response from this computer and I required a survey code?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Interesting.. Look forward to seeing the result when its done.. And yes did answer the poll. I could care less if I upset any government with my views. Am a human being and voice my opinion.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget
reply to post by Screwed

I am not suggesting we keep our opinions to ourselves for fear of the government. I am however curious as to what purpose this poll would serve, seems as though it may have the possibility to do this site more harm than good.

It causes MORE harm in the world to remain silent about injustice... Better to stand tall and speak out against injustice.. Its part of our responsibility as human beings to do what we can to make the world a better place..

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
no where in the questions are we given the option of Osama being killed during the Torro Borra attack and his body was completely blown up.

this is the most likely senerio.

bush cheney could not positively make identifcation and it was more in the agenda for the us to have a boggy-man ... alive.

mission complete at the time of torra-borra would have ment that the us would have to return home and then the gulf oil pipeline and the poppy fields would have been left unprotected.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by malardevil

I have this same problem. On Firefox or Internet Explorer, it won't allow me to take the poll... I mentioned it in the last poll thread, but I was completely ignored. I guess I will just watch the polling from the sidelines.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

I think you have found a new toy skeptic
and you’re hooked.
I’m wondering if you think of new surveys while trying to go to sleep

I’m guessing you have 12 written down so far.
But if I had that new little survey toy id be love’n it too.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join