It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Inside Job, The After Math, New World Order, Previous False-Flags and more.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

911 Inside Job, The After Math, New World Order, Previous False-Flags and more.

"Speaking the Truth in times of universal deceit is a revolutionary act."- George Orwell

"Political language. . . is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind."- George Orwell
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fba26157d9ee.jpg[/atsimg]

"I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men." -Woodrow Wilson, after signing the Federal Reserve into existence

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9c4ab30940d9.gif[/atsimg]

These men in times of uncertainty conspire against the masses. The men behind the curtain as the saying goes.
IF YOU WANT TO CONTROL DISSENT. LEAD THE DISSENT

XRaDiiX Created Videos.
911 Inside Job; The After Math- Part 1

911 Inside Job; The After Math- Part 2

Exposing the Government

Miscellaneous Videos(That i did not create/produce) That are somewhat Related and i Found to be quite interesting...

(911) Missing Links

Google Video Link

video.google.com...#

911 Mysteries

www.youtube.com...

Their motto reads....
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.-Arthur SchopenHauer

And the time shall come to pass when humanity shall live in Harmony and peace throughout the Earth.

Through the passage of all tribulations and catastrophes and atrocities and hard-ships mankind shall persist and walk the path of Transcendence. (Agnostic My-Self)

So we have become conditioned many are pessimistic; yes but we shall prevail humanity shall crush the forces of great evil in this world we shall expose thou murderous and remorseless enemies, they shall perish before the strength of Humanity.

All rulers in all ages have tried to impose a false view of the world upon their followers.- George Orwell

To Die hating them, That was Freedom.- George Orwell

and Always remember we are all in this together!!!

IF YOU WANT TO CONTROL DISSENT. LEAD THE DISSENT
edit on 9-5-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-5-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
We have been deceived for too long. They want to profit from the deaths of millions and the sorrow and anguish of billions.

When will the Madness end!!!!!!!. Save the world. We will begin the great reconciliation with the world and peace and harmony spread and flourish throughout the whole world. End the descent into Madness.

Humanity we can do this Together.

WALK THE PATH OF ASCENSION TRANSCEND MY FELLOW BEINGS

new topics

join