It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA pats down a baby for christ sakes!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

GOOD ! The little baby should of been pat down,i bet every body felt safe on that flight,and thats the point...period !

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

tired of hearing people complaining about this ...... thats all people do!!!! conditioning so get used to it and Bahhhhh Bahhhhh like the rest of the sheeple.

And no I don\t fly till they stop the strip searches .... and if they don't then I continue to make alternat travel arrangments......

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by showintail
My daughter's diaper was removed by the police when they searched my vehicle once. This was before 9/11. She was 2 months old.
Its been going on, just another agency is all

Wow...You REALLY allowed the cop to essentially strip search your baby daughter?

Search me. Search my car.. But I will be damned of a complete stranger is going to take off my daughters diaper and take a look... How do I know if they are a pedophile or not? Oh, there is no way I would have let that happen, personally...

But as for TSA... Ugh, this picture bothers me... I mean, Sure, there is always the risk of some horrible parent hiding something illegal on their child, hoping that the TSA will over look the kid.

But really... This just bugs me.. I keep just thinking... Hey, why not just save some time and put the baby on that xray conveyer belt machine, for bags? Hey, a little radiation is better than a little molestation, right?

I know it has been said a million times, but this wont stop until they airlines start losing money... How do they lose money? People stop using them... Will enough people stop flying, in order to make a difference? I doubt it.

edit on 10-5-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by showintail
My daughter's diaper was removed by the police when they searched my vehicle once. This was before 9/11. She was 2 months old.
Its been going on, just another agency is all

That's disgusting. WTF....
Why don't they just shove the babies through the luggage scanner next and get it over with? That seems to be the direction we're going.

I take Amtrak over Airplanes if the circumstances allow it.
edit on 10-5-2011 by laiguana because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
(this is from my last post on this sick TSA violation)

You TSA are the most disgusting people i have ever seen.
I will never come to america as long as you touch the children.
And america, you are sick if you can stand by and watch that.
You aren't the land of the free, You are the of the free to touch.

As i have stated on many a thread concerning this type of Disgusting violating behaviour.
It is unwarrented it is perverted and its designed to Oppress you.
This is a violation of your human rights. You have people saying they would except this behaviour, but .... I bet they wouldn't if it was their baby getting groped.
And more planes drop out from pilot error and bad maintenance than terrorists ever could, so to grope for saftey is a lie.
Anyone that condones this is sick.

edit on 10-5-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
i was going to write something along the lines of 'wake up people" or"this criminal" but whats the use....
better yet i think the tsa should take it to the next level.men and women need random, no mando rectal examinations and for women sorry but ther gonna have to check inside your ladie parts as well! i know it sounds crazy maybe at that point the people will take responsibility and say "no sir! GET THE EF AWAY FROM ME AND MY WIFE AND KIDS!" right men our primal alpha maleness will rise again

so all in all this baby searching may break the pervebial back of the camel that is american citzens!
-jplaysguitar

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by MJZoo
I sometimes feel like buying a plane ticket, walking up to the TSA checkpoint and just getting naked. Until recently, I've always stuck up for the security measures at the airports. But now I realize they they are just slowly taking away our rights and it's getting old, really fast.

The Germans did that. They are years ahead in nude technology.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Sigh.. Read my post after that one. I was in handcuffs, I told them no. they didnt listen to me. But that was a lifetime ago to me.
Kinda "if I knew then, what I know now" kinda things. Small town, the police hounded me relentlessly. Ive been pulled over while walking numerous times (back then) my favorite of all time being "you are white in a predominately black neighborhood malm"... Really? Duh, I live here!

But thats off topic. It is only getting worse. Glad I have no reason to hop on a plane

top topics

<< 1   >>

join