It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA pats down a baby for christ sakes!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
www.prisonplanet.com...
thiers the link. just found it. Do they honestly belive a baby is hiding some C4 or thermal charges up its butt? they might as well just pick the kid up n toss throw it all viscous like by its leg, all careless like til it smashes face n head irst on the ground when their done. i could acutally see that happening at one point in the future. your bascially being made to feel your admitting guilt even though innocent.
if its true, its not osama bin laden, as been in the news, then this TSA hoemland security pat down crap has been a direct violation of our constitutional rights and freedoms. what a sham our government has made our reality..ever since the CEO's got thier foot in the door, via the secratary of treasury.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
My daughter's diaper was removed by the police when they searched my vehicle once. This was before 9/11. She was 2 months old.
Its been going on, just another agency is all

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Damn! they removed her diaper? was thier actual reason for that?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
So I tell my Uncle that this TSA nonesense is wrong and his response to me is that it is a privledge to fly on an airplane and not a right. I keep asking him and asking him. Morally don;t you think this is wrong.

He also says that hey I have no problem with showing them my body. And I say what about other people who are not okay with showing there body.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by showintail
My daughter's diaper was removed by the police when they searched my vehicle once. This was before 9/11. She was 2 months old.
Its been going on, just another agency is all

and you let them???? Come on man or ma'am......

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by American-philosopher

You tell your uncle. That it isn't a privilege. It's a service. That you're paying for I might add.
I'm not paying to be groped. However if I get a happy ending I might change my mind.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I find this photo as a disturbing sign of where we are heading. We are now offering our children to strangers for inspection.

"I offer you my child for inspection sir. Please do as you wish so that we might all be safe."

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5fc1670e3881.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
You gotta watch out for them exploding babies.

They're all cute and cuddly one minute, and then the next, your planes plummeting towards the ocean :-/

No, but honestly, this is sick. I would decline them to search my baby and just wouldn't go wherever it was I was going in the first place.

My family's safety and privacy is more important than anything.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I sometimes feel like buying a plane ticket, walking up to the TSA checkpoint and just getting naked. Until recently, I've always stuck up for the security measures at the airports. But now I realize they they are just slowly taking away our rights and it's getting old, really fast.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by American-philosopher
So I tell my Uncle that this TSA nonesense is wrong and his response to me is that it is a privledge to fly on an airplane and not a right. I keep asking him and asking him. Morally don;t you think this is wrong.

He also says that hey I have no problem with showing them my body. And I say what about other people who are not okay with showing there body.

i think your both right, i think there are better ways to do this and think it is wrong to pat down people in a intrusive way, but if it is a condition of using a service then i would simply boycott it. they may change their stance if countless millions stop flying due to the invasion of privacy etc. if that dos'nt happen then it will always be a condition of flying, people know the score before they arrive, people put their children in that situation.

drugs have been smuggled in baby's diapers before and so could exsplosives etc, so i can understand them checking however surely before doing so you have to have some suspicions beforehand, however i doubt they did in this case.

it's catch 22. and there has to be a better way, maybe that is what all this is leading to? a better way (more secuirty/less freedoms) that we will accept to get their hands out of our pants.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

NO I am sorry its not a catch 22! I can;t take this anymore of seeing young women crying after being touched when donm;t want to be touched in places okay.[ You can't be totally safe. Total safety is an illusion. Should we looki over our shoulders 24/7 everyday of our lives! No!

If soemone says I need to touch my daughter my sister my mother I say no your not. And if they have a problem with that I will say I will cause a scene and I will be your terorrist right now!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by American-philosopher

calm down, i said it was wrong to pat down people in a intrusive way and there has to be a better way.

checking in a diaper is catch 22, are there drugs etc? i even said i would have to be suspicious beforehand, but i doubt they were in that case.

however it is catch 22 where checking the diaper is concerned, if they don't check then the plane goes boom they would be wrong, but if they do check they are wrong, hence catch 22.

if you had read my post properly there would of been no need for me to repeat myself.
edit on 9-5-2011 by lifeform11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

Well, kinda hard to stop them in handcuffs. I was being arrested for
Failure to appear, on a marijauna charge. They were looking for drugs.
I was 16, was scared as heck.

Sorry, I was 19.
edit on 9-5-2011 by showintail because: I made an oops

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I think this is repulsive, how could those parents put their baby through that sort of an ordeal??
First off, even though I do have rights and I know them, some don't.
I have rights against illegal search and seizure.
I do realize however if I am hitchiking and need a ride, owner of said vehicle I will be riding in has a right to search me first for weapons and drugs.
This would be for their protection, so as to not be shot or accused of trafficking any drugs i may have on me.
My problem is some folks do not realize that if they are hitching a ride from someone else, they either surrender these rights or find another ride.
It truly is as simple as that.
You will notice that those who have their own private aircraft do not have a problem with the tsa as they have not been searched by them.
Some folks just tdon't know this, so you get these parents who put their kids into these positions.

(Edit)
Alex Jones never presented this fact.
It is just easier to sell you gold and fear.
edit on 9-5-2011 by g146541 because: To put Scare em all Al into the spotlight.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Idiots and their ilk only consent to such things. Do you feel sorry for a man walking barefoot through a field of thorns?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
as far as alex jones selling gold, he never mentions that gold will be worthless in the end. Food, medical supplies,acohol and drugs, and certain technolgies will be worth ten times their weight in gold.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

just a friendly FYI: when someone uses the Lords name in vain, that blaspheme is very offensive to those who believe in Him. thank you

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

Why not use sniffer dogs

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
THEY ARE NOT DOCTORS!!!!!!,,,,,,,,WHATS NEXT???????? PROSTATE CHECKS??????????????

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by bussoboy

well some would argue against that, but i do think it is a better alternative than being groped.

there are certain things the TSA could do better themselves to make it less of a uncomfortable experience for mothers where babies are concerned, they are so simple but not being done that i know they are purposily doing it the way they do to either get us to accept something latter so they keep their hands off, or to get use to something that is coming.

for a start whats with the clear screens and doing it with people in line who can see, that has to be uncomfortable removing clothing infront of everybody else at the airport, surely they could use black screening, or one way glass so the tsa agents can see out but nobody can see in. secondly where babies and children are concerned (in my opinion), nobody should be touching them to check, they can easily have the parents undress the baby infront of them, and pass all the clothing plus diaper over to the tsa agents to go through. they can see the baby has nothing on them, they have checked the clothing, the mother redresses the baby/child and they are on their way without a tsa agent running their fingers any where.

why they do not do it that way if it has to be done, is a question people need to start asking. there has to be better ways than it is being done now, it almost seems the way it is done now is to cause distress and being made to feel as uncomfortable as possible with the procedure.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join