It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Results of the 2011 ATS User Survey

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I think that survey was worth the time and effort...
so we can see ourselves with reference to each other...
it gave me a little perspective on my use of my time here.

a subscription for premium content might work..but

I have had some success at companies where the trick was
getting the right info, to the right place, at the right time...
that eliminated errors and it was an inexpensive and profitable business improvement

What about marketing collabourative reports to others off ATS?...and sharing the rewards?
even if the payout was just more ATS..for most of us casual contributers, that would be great even.
we have worthwhile talent/experts here and experienced editors too amoungst the mods

doing a massive thread, or
doing a massive thread and then polling the readers... a quantum result
doing a massive thread and editorially distilling it

what ever,
going to amazon even with edited, or fresh writen content

just sayin
if you want to make easy money with low risk....
Opra ize ATS AND go viral

edit on 9-5-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I knew nothing of the survey.

Most surprising is the number of females on the board. Glad to see this.

edit on 9-5-2011 by Bachrk because: spelling

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I wish the age breakdown was more specific. "18-34" is a big spread. I'd be curious to see that split 18-27 and 28-36 ish.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
i can't believe I missed the survey! This one seems similar to all the past years surveys. Space went up in popularity though, thats always cool.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Fragile Earth beat out NWO!!!!

WOOT!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
tasty looking pie's you've got there

-B.M

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by LAMudd
Very informative statistics.
I am not sure about my age group that seems to be lacking here. A poor showing for a group that has been exposed to the conspiracies far longer than the younger ages, but not to the level that has been brought forth by the internet. So that stat can hold true. Or maybe our age group has given up following the conspiracies as much due to our exposure to them????

Surprising that politics has such an unfavorable rating been that almost all politics ties to some conspiracy or the other. Maybe just a misunderstanding and was taking hate of politics in general????

I think it is likely that the older folks, who have been exposed to the conspiracies longer, are a bit more leery of giving up that type of information, thus did not participate.

I'll be honest, when I first received the email, my first response was....OH HELL NO! Then as I read it further, and see the care ATS took to retain anonymity, I went ahead and did it. But still slightly leery. LOL
edit on 9-5-2011 by Stormgodess because: typo

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Thanks for sharing that with us. That was an excellent choice of pies.

I was somewhat astounded that "fragile earth" received such low ratings/interest.
This may have to do with the whole Global Warming argument which has really become a turn off for
many people. I find it worrisome that this concept could deter members from discovering very important
information and new concepts pertaining to the Fragile Earth Forum. I guess I will try to focus on that
forum in my future threads.

The "Investigative Reporter" response was rather incredible wouldn't you say? So I will ask again,
"How do we earn our "Press Badges." I did mention this long ago I reckon.

S&F Of Course,,,Oh Wait, No Star for you Bro

edit on 9-5-2011 by Wildmanimal because: Add In/Typo

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I think we should get together & BBQ

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
41% female Yeah! I find that a surprising number, but I am glad to see such a high number!
edit on May 9th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

ATS needs an affirmative action policy to get the under-represented female population into an equal standing with the over-represented male population.

You can do this one of 2 ways.

1: go out and convince the ladies that the men here are to die for,
2: go out and kill off most of the male population.

it's a tough one, I know...

(I always have to look for U2U's now, I don't get any alert, so I missed out on the survey :? )

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Very interesting to see this outcome.
Quite surprising but nevertheless very good to see is that 41% are female.
I forgot to do the Survey myself, but I will do it today.
So perhaps that will make a big change.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
What a joke.

50% of the people looking at ATS have Bachelor's Degrees or higher?

Not a chance.

This is so faulty that it is laughable.
edit on 10-5-2011 by Furbs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Bachrk

The amount of Females it shows on ATS surpised me perhaps we can assume that Females are more likely to respond to the survey very possible indeed. Since i had no interest in responding to it Women are much more likely to be social creatures than men i just looked at it and was like aw heck and didn't fill the survey out i just kept on pumping out posts and threads...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by VicDiaz89

You're comment seems a bit condescending shouldn't anyone of any intelligence level be free to communicate with others on a forum why not allow anyone to contribute. Sounds elitist...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Bachrk

Yeah I co sign your statement about the females on here

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
So, less worries at life = more speculation about things that are not right...makes sense...under 40k are worried about things like..losing their house, eating, etc...they don't have time to speculate on how reptilians may be running congress or what is underneath the pyramids in general.
That's where it makes most difference for someone from a country that is not the US.

Converting the 40k to Euros results in a monthly income that is almost twice the average Portuguese salary, so we cannot apply the same interpretation as for the US.

I don't know about other countries, but, apparently, living here in Portugal is cheaper than living in the US.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
OK, so NOBODY noticed that the last two graphs total over 100%? How is that possible?
Liked the survey, just questioning the results
edit on 10-5-2011 by chiefsmom because: added s

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs
What a joke.

50% of the people looking at ATS have Bachelor's Degrees or higher?

Not a chance.

This is so faulty that it is laughable.
edit on 10-5-2011 by Furbs because: (no reason given)

No, 50% of the respondents claim to have a bachelor's degree or higher. Data is one thing, interpretation is another.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by chiefsmom
OK, so NOBODY noticed that the last two graphs total over 100%? How is that possible?
Liked the survey, just questioning the results
edit on 10-5-2011 by chiefsmom because: added s

The matrix-style responses shouldn't be totaled. The numbers represent total respondents selecting that answer.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I personally think the monthly magazine would be excellent. It could include the top threads for the month as well as select member replies to the threads. Perhaps incorporate some kind of investigation into some of the stories as well?

I would definitely subscribe to a magazine if there was one. It could potentially be an excellent source of revenue for this company

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join