It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure and you.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
i know i know i know alot of people are asking questions like this lately and you are not been forced to carry on reading nor are you been forced to leave a sarcastic comment, thank you

the question i am asking what would you do if disclosure happened? how do you think you would react? would you change anything in your life presuming the ET's are friendly.

thank you and heres a video to get you in the chain of thought needed because you never know disclosure could happen like this, enjoy and i look forward to hearing from you.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I would expect to see disclosure handled like this... live coverage of a meeting in congress

O-SPAN: (Classified) Bill Defends Against Flesh-Eating (Classified)

edit on 9-5-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Just so you know, if you use ATS SEARCH there are a zillion threads on "disclosure". If you look at the Aliens & UFO forum alone there are tons of them too...

Recent ones:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You may want to check those out and do a search for more insightful thoughts on this very popular and well threaded topic

edit on May 9th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

thank you and yes i should of searched its just these dull nights sat here pondering i just wanted to ask a question.

i will look into the other threads.

thanks again

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

thank you zorgon i love your input as always and thats brilliant i couldnt help sitting and watching that with a smile on my face

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
But see, it can also go THIS way:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
If we were told Aliens do exist and there was hardcore proof given etc. I would be very happy about it...and would probably say something like...it's about time! I would welcome them.....
edit on 9-5-2011 by caladonea because: Wanted to change sentence

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

snap, but its a shame alot of people would panic and start shooting maby if they are visiting earth thats why they would keep there distance.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

yes things could go that way but that doesnt realy worry me because if they want to do that they probably just will and theres nothing much we could realy do i think i would just have to try and accept it and take it in my stride but on the other hand thats not the human way and im sure we would go out fighting but our destructive nature may be our downfall in the first instance.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by simples

Thanks so much for your very considerate post. Until recently, I have feared what "disclosure" might mean for all of us as a whole. Meaning, could humans in the current state and dysfunction that we are in, understand, accept and handle such a revelation without 1) losing all control and panicking and demanding our governments protect us at all costs. And 2) Us as humans accept the fact that our government has been keeping all of this from us for over 50 years, including the technologies that would render oil, coal and electricity useless and offer us free energy for all of us. Thus, bridging the gap between the very rich and the poor, which has grown exponentially in recent years. End of comment and rant...... oh and.... think for yourself, question authority.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

...Then why not just CLOSE the thread and redirect posters elsewhere as has been done on oh-so-many other threads, many of which have exponentially fewer redundant threads than this one?

Just curious...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by simples
reply to post by caladonea

snap, but its a shame alot of people would panic and start shooting maby if they are visiting earth thats why they would keep there distance.
panic ..who would panic? seriously every time discloser is mentioned all we here is someone telling us how every one will go into some sort of melt down ...i for one would laugh my socks off, ..hostile or not it would bring an end to our own petty squabbles thats for sure..people fear death and thats a shame as its part of life..as for 2012 and some global disaster lol,,bring it! can't wait

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I think that disclosure would give people something to look forward to in this ridiculously, ignorant, stupid weak, cowardly, pathetic world...
edit on 9-5-2011 by BanMePlz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
What would I do if disclosure happened? I'd throw it in every skeptics face I know and say "I told you so"

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
If we were told Aliens do exist and there was hardcore proof given etc. I would be very happy about it...and would probably say something like...it's about time! I would welcome them.....

Really? What IF.... THIS was the truth?

You would still welcome them?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Outrageo

Relax. No need to stifle debate. If you're bored of the topic ignore the thread. What are you scared of?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

Scared?? Muhuhahahaha! It has nothing to do with this thread pimpander. It was merely, and quite simply ascertainable, an observation on the selective, and often arbitrary, way in which SOME "mods" treat threads - on a large variety of topics. Some are slammed shut for the slightest redundancy, others left to simmer on for days or weeks in multiple threads talking about the exact same topic or incident (not this one).

This is a fascinating topic and although it appears on a regular basis in a variety of forms, the OP and all similarly-minded posters should be encouraged to continue and express him/herself as they deem fit so long as it violates no ATS rules.

You're barking up the wrong tree, P. Wrong deduction.

In any event, you go for it, Simples! Keep thinking, keep posting, and keep looking up!
Thanks for sharing...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Outrageo

No worries mate. I think I understand you.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I just hope this group of aliens doesnt bring some sort of mutant alien smallpox and run us off the good land.

For me.. I rarely post in the aliens and UFO section, I know way too little to debate or discuss. Im passively interested, but have no real belief or disbelief in them.

I guess if there were some sort of "disclosure" Id probably just be concerned what new mischief it would cause. Not necessarily any mass panic or religious folks wigging out en masse.. but more like wondering what the new BS would be. Basically, any time anything new is encountered most thoughts are not peaceful and its our nature to exploit. I could only imagine what would happen.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join