It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan Vows to Attack Any Future US Raid

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
well i guess Pakistan could be expecting a tsunami or earthquake soon...for all should perish at the hand of american with such taunts.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir

Pakistan Vows to Attack Any Future US Raid

www.newsmax.com

Pakistan’s Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani has warned the United States against further incursions into his country following the raid that killed Osama bin Laden, saying that future strikes would be met with “full force.”

“Pakistan reserves the right to retaliate with full force. No one should underestimate the resolve and capability of our nation and armed forces to defend our sacred homeland.”
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 5/9/2011 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

Somehow me thinks that Pakistan is in line for one of the biggest bitch slaps in history

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by vjr1113

Originally posted by yourmaker
"It makes the American military and the American intelligence services incredibly suspicious of their Pakistani counterparts.”

you sure about that buds? you know maybe they're getting suspicious of us and all since we are the ones invading their territory, that's kind of suspicious if you ask me.

we wouldn't be invading their territory if they weren't harboring terrorists that are hell bent killing us.

then they complain about it... the nerve.

Maybe Chavez and Castro should send some teams into America and take out the CIA. Infact I'm sure most the world would want to get in on that. How would you feel if that happened?

The overwhelmingly dominant world view point is that America is the biggest threat to world peace. So maybe we'll go in and take out the CIA because they're the biggest terrorist network in the world.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Sounds like pakistan government was giving Osama a heads up before past US raids, isn't if funny how they never catch him in joint operations the the US goes in alone without telling pakistan and they find him first time, because pakistan could not warn Osama this time.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

That was so they could try to save him from the Americans. Good thing they didn't try anything as a can of Woooop ass would of come a calling. They were in on it the whole time protecting Osama. No doubt.

They are just talking tough as they know they would not dare as they would be broke and get their asses kick right back to the stone age.

This is getting old. Just shut up and remeber if you harbor terrorist then you better get ready to either let us come get them or get them yourselves.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Yeah I'm sure the Pakistanis were in on OBLs Hide out .. that is the sole reason they didn’t get involved in those 40 minutes of raid .. they knew better to relinquish the fact that they knew or even the fact that they are backing these terrorists .. so they sat it out while we went in but now they are warning us because they want to show that they wont be humiliated all a big show if you ask me

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
wow little runt is shaking his wee wee at us because of his few nukes. didn't they accept a multi billion dollar aid package from us a day after raid.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
It looks like they are covering Bin Laden...

They started the mess with the USA, so feel the power of the Alied forces. Soviet countries are just the same >.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Laxpla
I would think some sort of protection was provided for seals? Not really sure but it would have been smart to have some protection from F-22's near by if any Pakistani jets were going to go takeoff.

F-22s are currently grouded. So not only have they not showed up to Libya....they can't even do an Air Show right now. This thing reminds me of the Delorean auto back in the 70s...expensive as hell and always broke. .

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Why don't they issue a formal complaint to the UN? Isn't that the process?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by brewing

They were grounded on May 3rd, in theory though they could have been there and not detected on radar but reports are that it was a AWACS and F-18's near the Pakistan/Afghan border on standby.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Fool me once, shame on you...fool me twice ____________________!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
If I had a country harboring one of the lead terrorists in the world [putting aside all possible conspiracies for now], and someone else did the job and took all the focus away from terrorists on my country to another one, I'd be saying thank you.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

This is rather amazing in my opinion. I can completely understand the sentiments of the Pakistani leader

I doubt it, puppet govt.s have little sentiments.

because it is his sovereign territory

It is not a sovereign territory and hasn't been for a very very long time
the U.S. has been installing puppet govt.s for many terms now.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
This is the Pakistani Governments way of saving face with their public, nothing more.

They have to look anti-American because most of the people in Pakistan believe that the USA is evil. So in order to not have a revolt within their own country, the gotta stand up and make a little noise. It is empty propaganda meant mainly for the Pakistani civilians.

I don't think there was any doubt, with the Pakistani Gov, or any other gov on the face of this earth that if we found OBL, no matter where, we would move ASAP to get him one way or another.

Way to go USA! We got the sucker, and all of the information he had!

I think had the Pakistani Gov known we were gonna do this, OBL would not of been there.Let that be a lesson to any country or terrorist, that we WILL find you if you EVER do anything like 9/11 again.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Well if Pakistan vows to attack any future US raid then what will they be doing abot this??

BACKGROUND: The Haqqani group, al-Qaeda's own Taliban
By Nadeem Sarwar May 12, 2011, 17:02 GMT

www.monstersandcritics.com...

Were doing drone attacks in Pakistan so now what?? I dont understand this .. Is the PakistanGovernment full of ??BS

Jihadistan

afpak.foreignpolicy.com...
edit on 12-5-2011 by NorthStargal52 because: Forgot to add a link two link all now

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Pakistan scrambled jet fighters and sent forces to bin Laden’s compound in Abbottabad as soon as they were aware of the raid, but they did not arrive in time to interdict American forces, Gilani said.

This is rather amazing in my opinion. I can completely understand the sentiments of the Pakistani leader because it is his sovereign territory which was being invaded for this mission to occur without his prior approval.

Imagine what would have occurred had those Paki jet fighters arrived to the compound before the US Navy Seals left. That could have turned out horrible!

www.newsmax.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 5/9/2011 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

The fact is the Pakistan gov. talks real big but know's it can do next to f&%£ all when a suprise raid is launched.
This is posturing for it's minions and most know it...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
SOUNDS threatening. But what are they going to do about the problem of us being able to evade their radar and use virtually silent helicopters? LOL

In & Out in 40 minutes... TEN minutes if they hadn't "Searched" the place.

Good luck with that Pakistan

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
FMD!!

i cant believe some of the comments by you ATS-Americans on here.. + you all wonder why your country is hated by the rest of the world...!! have a look at your selves...!!! America is nothing but a bully nation + the true terrorists in this world..!!

its seriously time that the rest of the world came together + put you f*kn Americans in ur place + bring some degree of peace back to OUR planet...!!!

Cheers From
a P1$$ed off Aussie who is sick of Americans making this world a dangerous place for my kids to grow up in.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vamp333
FMD!!

i cant believe some of the comments by you ATS-Americans on here.. + you all wonder why your country is hated by the rest of the world...!! have a look at your selves...!!! America it's is nothing but a bully nation + the true terrorists in this world..!!

its seriously time that the rest of the world came together + put you f*kn Americans in ur place + bring some degree of peace back to OUR planet...!!!

Cheers From
a P1$$ed off Aussie who is sick of Americans making this world a dangerous place for my kids to grow up in.

Isn’t that the truth .. IMO back in the 1400---1500's AD they came to this northern Continent ad raided Native villages and killed many that was a true holocaust for my ancestors..
edit on 13-5-2011 by NorthStargal52 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-5-2011 by NorthStargal52 because: to change the font style

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join