It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan Vows to Attack Any Future US Raid

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
When will the world realize that the USA is an empire, and that we already rule the world whether they like it or not?

I have no problem with this statement provided the US doesn't go crying when another plane flies into a US structure. You reap what you sow.

brill

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
reply to post by Misoir

Is this an admission that they were protecting Bin Laden?

No, it is them saying they had no idea that the US was going to do this and that they thought they were being invaded....

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by danielhanson420

I believe you're right and it was only a portion. Research in recent years how "concerned" the US is with the security (or lack thereof) of Pakistan's nukes. We're picking a fight with them, just as we are with Iran.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Sorry this was uncalled for, I was fixing to rip brill a new one, but I'm a lot happier just forgetting it and accepting hes a moron.
edit on 9-5-2011 by RSF77 because: a voluntary T&C violation

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

reply to post by Misoir

No, it is them saying they had no idea that the US was going to do this and that they thought they were being invaded....

I am not saying or sugesting what the Paki's should of done, by no means was I meaning that they should of been there to attack our Seals . What I was saying no-one even made a move .. til it was all over, IMO i'm sugessting that they knew it was going to happen .. and now they have to make it look good >>> you know like they do in hollywood

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I would think some sort of protection was provided for seals? Not really sure but it would have been smart to have some protection from F-22's near by if any Pakistani jets were going to go takeoff.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Not too surprised by this statement. What is he supposed to say? "we will happily let the US come into our country any time they like"? The US has no intention of doing that kind of mission again, so both sides know the threats are rather hollow.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
It seems a bit confusing when you read about the criticism coming from the Pakistani government of the raid that got Osama.

Are they pissed that we got someone they were protecting or are they pissed because we made their inteligence community look like idiots?

Maybe the truth will come out when we cut off all aid to this back-stabbing regime.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

reply to post by Misoir

by 2 helicopters??

Actualy I think this is just going to mean the next time the US will also have F22's, AWACS and E-8's as part of the mix, and shoot the Pakistani AF down when/if it tries to intervene!!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Abney
I thought Obama said he had full cooperation with the Pakistani President? Although Obama is a liar, this smells like the Pakistani PM trying to save face and sound tough in front of his legislature. How long do scrambled jets take to get to the compound? Although Pakistan would be within their right, are they really going to take out and entire SEAL team and risk immediate and severe retaliation from the US?

I don't think so.

No, the Pakistani military had knowledge of the raid but the civilian side of the government did not. The situation in Pakistan is quite different than here in America, they are separate factions completely and only tolerate each other for the sake of appearing democratic.

The military in Pakistan has full control of the country and the civilian aspect is an illusion. Pakistan military developed nuclear weapons without the civilian government even knowing it.

So, if the civilian government is hard lined against America they would need the support of the military which in reality is highly unlikely in that situation.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
So for a FALSE FLAG you would then have bunch of marines killed by ISI agents.( INsert which ever group u wish) Simple.
Headsdown Marines.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laxpla
I would think some sort of protection was provided for seals? Not really sure but it would have been smart to have some protection from F-22's near by if any Pakistani jets were going to go takeoff.

These kind of black ops usually don't come with a big support package. It happens lightning fast. From boots on the ground to being airborne and on your way home, only a few minutes would have passed.
It's unnecessary to support a SF group doing this kind of mission with that kind of air support. Gunners on Black Hawks and Chinooks are more than enough support for something like that.

The biggest risk for them after being airborne would have been shoulder-launched SAMs and the raptor can't really do much about that. The Comanche on the other hand would have been one excellent SF Support platform, being virtually a "stealthed-out" Apache.

IT--
edit on 9-5-2011 by edog11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by edog11

Given that he PAF probably has ready-fighters (what with being a bit worried about India all the time), and the time on ground was about 40 minutes + transit time to and from the frontier I think your door gunners might find themselves a bit outnatched!!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
By what definition is "THE WORLD"

GEO-POLITICAL DISCUSION:

What is consider too be the definiftion of "THE WORLD"

For GEO-POLITICAL discussion only.
Please Insert which ever evil you wish. Too apply too today's standard's, use template.

www.youtube.com...

For those that watched ALL the video,, understand?
(Part two for those that understand, www.youtube.com...

Now watch
the responces

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by edog11

Given that he PAF probably has ready-fighters (what with being a bit worried about India all the time), and the time on ground was about 40 minutes + transit time to and from the frontier I think your door gunners might find themselves a bit outnatched!!

Star for you!

I know there were probably alert-fighters air-bases pretty close to the scene. I am in no way saying that they would have stood much of a chance IF they were indeed intercepted by a big force of fighters but alert fighters are usually a pair of 2 jets. That isn't exactly un-jammable
The focus of those gunners was on the hostiles on the ground, that's what the gunners are for- to assure a fast and clean insertion/extraction by suppressing the enemies long enough.

My point is that a lot of thought goes into planning something like this. It has to be fast, intense, clean and stealthy. When planning an OP like this, much thought goes toward possible outside threats and the elimination of those possible threats with as little tools/recourses as possible. There is an S in SF for a reason.
The more conventional means that are used, the bigger the chance of being detected too soon, and the bigger the chance that the OP is perceived as an invasion which would be harder to justify politically by the USA.

(In case you didn't know) Those helicopters (Specially modified for SF) are more than capable to defend themselves against fighters by means of electronic warfare/jamming/ECM etc. There is also a high chance that an electronic-warfare airplane was present close enough to jam the sh*t out of any fighters that came too close that the helicopters didn't have the capacity to jam.

IT--
edit on 9-5-2011 by edog11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

It's a slap in the face of reality that revealed the initial claim that the US had the authorization of Pakistan to conduct a raid and assassination on their soil to be a lie.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by edog11

Thats for the info, if it was me personally though I would have had some F-22's ready for anything at Afghanistan if stuff got hairy.

Heres a interesting read on how we were braced to fight if the Pakistan Military acted.

www.nytimes.com...

"In describing the mission, the officials said that American surveillance and reconnaissance aircraft were watching and listening to how Pakistan’s police forces and military responded to the raid. That determined how long the commandos could safely remain on the ground going through the compound collecting computer hard drives, thumb drives and documents."

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
YES the TACTICS are still taught today,, or at least i hope they are,, because the idea is sound the execution too put it mildy was #ed.

But ya given the right Alaxander/Ceasier/Prince of Jerusalem etcc,,,it could be done.

And thus the NWO was born.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir

Pakistan Vows to Attack Any Future US Raid

www.newsmax.com

Pakistan’s Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani has warned the United States against further incursions into his country following the raid that killed Osama bin Laden, saying that future strikes would be met with “full force.”

“Pakistan reserves the right to retaliate with full force. No one should underestimate the resolve and capability of our nation and armed forces to defend our sacred homeland.”
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 5/9/2011 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

Considering the fact the OBL lived under their noses for 5 years I wouldn't be too concerned about then finding us if we do a quick op into their country. Thinking about it...we could build a Disneyland Snow White castle for our special ops a few miles outside of Islamabad for them to hang out in and the ISI will never figure it out. Or will they? IF they do than OBL was obviously being sheltered.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

good on him america needs to stop thinking it can just do whatever it pleases its not the biggest bully in the playground any more and they need to wake up and smell the coffee

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join