It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planets alignments is very dangerous in next 60 days

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dalke07
reply to post by Tollon

No comment ..

I' want only to help, what is wrong of you here ..

We need to understood nature of Earth, Sun etc ..

edit on 9-5-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-5-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

Oh, don't get me wrong - I think it's good that you try to see if there is any significance in planetary alignments and how they might affect us on earth.
I just say that you shouldn't base your studies on that poor Java script program alone, since it's in 2D.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Planets align all the time... In fact you know the whole 2012 thing about the planets coming into alignment and what not? That happens every year on December 21st....

But Earthquakes and what not happen all the time.... So... why do you think the planets aligning will suddenly increase danger?

I think we will have more of the same.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Dalke07

Complete nonsense:

Planets alignments is very dangerous in next 60 days

Please take some time to learn about gravity, and gravitational forces.

It is VERY simple: Tides.

WHAT causes the tides, on Earth? The Moon. Why?? Because of its proximity.

NONE of the planets....none of them....affect the Earth in that manner. Not even our SUN!! Our Sun, which contains ~98% of ALL the mass of the entire Solar System......98%!!!

The nearest planets, the inner rocky planets, Mercury, Venus and Mars.....cannot compare, in mass to the Sun!! Jupiter, the largest of the gas giants....still, nothing compared to the Sun....AND, Jupiter is MUCH, MUCH farther away!!!

Please.....learn. This is rubbish, the "alignments" junk.....

yeah but now what you are doing is selling the whole idea short based on 'tides'. what about all the other ways gravity etc of objects can effect the earth? what about the possibility that there are ways the sun & other objects affect the earth that we humans have yet to discover? what if we won't discover these influences until they change into something we haven't seen before?

all plausible considerations. Furthermore solar flares affect the magnetosphere which in turn can affect the mood & functionality of humans & animals as well as affect the weather....so the sun does affect the earth in a way relevant to the op...

peace,
-B.M

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
My English is so bad, need to mach time to wrote ..
Maybe I make mistake of starting threads ..
Noting is so simply whit anything, specials whit Universe or Mother Earth ..
End noting is so precise, if you have 5 D you can see some tings end by precise ..
Here in next days, months, years events coming end they are connected you must open your minds, they are here in last years ..
We all must try to understood because governments don't tell us 99% ..

I go sleep ..
Peace to all, bay

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

This wouldn't necessarily be dangerous for Mother Earth... If she is the one initiating such things...

Let's put things in perspective. We are living on a being that is conscious of itself. Just like you are inhabited by billions of bacteria and other lifeforms, so is this planet. You are sustained solely by her body, breathing her atmosphere, living and digesting her organic matter... So, what's the big deal of acknowledging her much higher awareness and consciousness?

Things are heading in an amazing direction, it's called 5D.
edit on 9-5-2011 by Mayura because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Eh, proven as nonsense. The gravitational pull of the other planets from the distance we are from them is insignificant, even in alignment. There's more pull from standing near a bulldozer than Jupiter to us. We have had recent planetary alignments with no consequences measurable to us.

www.etsu.edu...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Helllo to all! Thought I'd contribute with a question. I have been learniing about space for almost two years now, and I have a question relative to this thread. I am guessing you already know that recently we discovered a whole lot of new planets in the Universe with the help of the Hubble tlescope.

www.nasa.gov...

Now, as it says clearly in the article, what helped us find these new planets was to actually look for stars that wobble. Why? Because the gravitational forces of the planets surrounding the stars is what causes the stars to wobble, and that's how we can tell that there are planets surrounding them. This is also stated in the documentary by Stephen Hawking titled "Into the Universe with Stephen Hawking".
So, my question is: If a planet, that has a mass equal to 1/100 of the mass of a star, can affect a star causing it to wobble, how can we dismiss with absolute certaintly the idea that another planet can cause the same effect on Earth? And what if it is not just gravity, but another force, maybe unknown yet to us, combined with gravity that can cause such an effect?
edit on 10-5-2011 by Imogene72 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
For anybody interested in attempting to verify these trends of alignments causing earthquakes etc, there is an excellent website listed below that I have been following since March. It is a 2012er website working on the theory of pole shift that is compiling news on earthquakes, volcanoes, mass animal deaths etc etc.

I have to admit that sometimes it seems like every time the earth farts he makes a big deal of it, but in general his theories seem very interesting and very plausible as well as possibly coming true.

theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com...
edit on 10-5-2011 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

I'm watching and taking pictures this whole week at 4:12AM 5:12AM and 6:12 AM. I'm sorry but how can the 4 planet's that are lining up be any worse then the whole solar system lining up? Which has already happened.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
My birthday is the on the 7th June, thats going to be a bummer if im dead

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jaxnmarko

I especially like this extract:

As you can see, since the solar system is only 4.6 x 109 (4.6 billion) years old, and will only be in existence for a grand total of 1010 (10 billion) years, our calculated probability for an exact planetary alignment to occur is once in 86 billion-trillion-trillion-trillion years! (That's a 86 followed by 45 zeros years!)
The odds strongly favor that an exact planetary alignment will NEVER occur throughout the entire history of the solar system.

What is the level of marging error for an alleged effect to affect humanity? 5%? 10%? More?.... Less?.....
And is everybody's agree on this marging error?

Lack of Scientific method here...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

While unusual, such alignments have happened in the past without any consequences. The planets are simply too far away to have an effect on anything here on Earth - except our imaginations.

Source: nasa.gov

That quote is from N.A.S.A. about The Planetary Alignment of May 5th, 2000, which involved a total of 6 planets.
What made me bring this up, is the date it happened, which is very close to the time it is happening this year. I have read many claims from credible people about it happening every year around December 24th, but that still doesn't explain why it is happening in May.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Is it not the bigger the alignment the more exciting the persons life will be in astrology? They call it a strong koch chart i believe, strong planetary alignments mean success and power and all sorts of other stuff, im just saying that all important figures were born on fantastic allignments, and the world didnt end on those allignments, so it probably wont on this one. Mother earth subjects its inhabitants to earthquakes Tsunamis etc, it always has been this way, the planet doesnt know were here anymore than your house knows your their, the planet is wonderful it provides everything that we need as it hurtles through space at an incredible speed. It is our god this planet, it provides all but the heat of the sun and that is why she is our mother, she is our mother and he is our dad, the annunaki are just our unkles and aunties even though we have their blood...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
7.1 eq in the Loyalty Islands just now.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by inthemass
7.1 eq in the Loyalty Islands just now.

OMG, source please. Got to see that....

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
OMG, check this out - the entire western side of the Pacific Ring of Fire has been lighting up with quakes over 5.0 in the last 2 days

www.iris.edu...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
This thread is complete nonsense.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

edit on 10-5-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: oops

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Imogene72

Interesting, most of the research I have seen is stating the exact opposite of what you say. Would you mind citing your sources for this "scientific research"?

Some guy with a youtube channel and blog.

So, my question is: If a planet, that has a mass equal to 1/100 of the mass of a star, can affect a star causing it to wobble, how can we dismiss with absolute certaintly the idea that another planet can cause the same effect on Earth? And what if it is not just gravity, but another force, maybe unknown yet to us, combined with gravity that can cause such an effect?

Because the planet doesn't affect the star at all. It orbits the star and passes between us and the star, which causes the light to dim, or wobble.

Hubble could not directly view the 16 newly found planet candidates. Astronomers used Hubble's Advanced Camera for Surveys to search for planets by measuring the slight dimming of a star due to the passage of a planet in front of it, an event called a transit. The planet would have to be about the size of Jupiter to block enough starlight, about one to 10 percent, to be measurable by Hubble

Your Nasa Link

Did you even read the link you posted?
edit on 10-5-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

The only thing I can think of is that you got confused with how they search for black holes, looking for the tell tale "wobble" as stars spin around the black hole because of it's gravitational force.

A black hole’s gravity is so intense that nothing, not even light can escape it – that makes them pretty much invisible to astronomers. That doesn’t mean astronomers can’t find them, though, as black holes have a powerful effect on their environment. One way to spot a blackhole is the gravitation effect it has on nearby objects; stars have been found orbiting a spot in space so quickly, it could only be a black hole. When matter is just about to be consumed by the black hole, there is also a powerful burst of radiation that can be seen from Earth-based observers.

Source
edit on 10-5-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by markosity1973

OMG, check this out - the entire western side of the Pacific Ring of Fire has been lighting up with quakes over 5.0 in the last 2 days

There's a reason it's called "The Ring of Fire." Earthquakes are daily events there, irrespective of any astronomical "alignments."
USGS

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join