It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planets alignments is very dangerous in next 60 days

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Hi to all ..

You all know for alignments, but i want to put accent for dangerous in next 60 days..

Alignments from May 7, 2011 to Jul 7, 2011 constantly brought dangerous for our mother Earth ..

Big earthquakes, big volcanos, catastrophic weather have very possibility to happens this 60 days ..

For my way of thinking, Jun is more dangerous from May ..

Try to see yourself here, zoom end try from all altitudes ..

Have to mach alignments in next 60 days to post pictures ..

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

I hope nothing catastrophic happend ..

Peace whit yo00u ..

edit on 9-5-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I've heard June 1 is a big allignment as well. The ones that include elenin are very alarming.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

I have been preaching this one to friends and family for awhile now. Scientific research is validating our Earth is in turmoil, directly responsive to the changes in our solar system. Whether you subscribe to the Nibiru theory or not, it's irrelevant to the fact that our Earth as the way we know it is reaching a apex of changes.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MrKnoxx

Scientific research is validating our Earth is in turmoil, directly responsive to the changes in our solar system.

Interesting, most of the research I have seen is stating the exact opposite of what you say.

Would you mind citing your sources for this "scientific research"?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
From the video two papers by scientists submitted to Cornwall University, the second one by Dr. Elenin.

lanl.arxiv.org...
Astronomical Allignments and Seismicity, mentions M6

lanl.arxiv.org...
Paper from Elenin about Third Type of Supernova

ASTRONOMICAL ALIGNMENTS:THE CAUSE OF STRONG EARTHQUAKES

Alignments, Comet Elenin & Earthquakes - Scientific Proof (27th April 2011)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
is this anything to be woried about

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dalke07
Hi to all ..

You all know for alignments, but i want to put accent for dangerous in next 60 days..

Alignments from May 7, 2011 to Jul 7, 2011 constantly brought dangerous for our mother Earth ..

Big earthquakes, big volcanos, catastrophic weather have very possibility to happens this 60 days ..

For my way of thinking, Jun is more dangerous from May ..

Try to see yourself here, zoom end try from all altitudes ..

Have to mach alignments in next 60 days to post pictures ..

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

I hope nothing catastrophic happend ..

Peace whit yo00u ..

I find the subject of planetary alignments very intresting. There is a lot of information floating around out there on this subject whether it is based on fact or prophetic predictions. I'm not really sure what to think about this, but this is what NASA has to say...

There are no planetary alignments in the next few decades, Earth will not cross the galactic plane in 2012, and even if these alignments were to occur, their effects on the Earth would be negligible. Each December the Earth and sun align with the approximate center of the Milky Way Galaxy but that is an annual event of no consequence.

www.nasa.gov...

I was under the impression that there are quite a few alignments coming up in the next couple years. But according to NASA that is not the case. So its another one of those I dont know what to believe situations.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I believe that we should not worry about something bad happening during these alignments...if something does come out of it then the human race is strong to enough to make it through anything...For example,Japan must be doing better because of the lack of coverage its gotten in recent weaks from MSM
...Not really but the Japanese are going to show everyone how to overcome the greatest of catastraphies...another thing,maybe we do need things to become FUBAR in order to get things the way they are suppose to be because the way things are going now it wont be much longer before its WW3 anyway..so maybe if nature can awaken everyone first then maybe there wont be any need for war..

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

Complete nonsense:

Please take some time to learn about gravity, and gravitational forces.

It is VERY simple: Tides.

WHAT causes the tides, on Earth? The Moon. Why?? Because of its proximity.

NONE of the planets....none of them....affect the Earth in that manner. Not even our SUN!! Our Sun, which contains ~98% of ALL the mass of the entire Solar System......98%!!!

The nearest planets, the inner rocky planets, Mercury, Venus and Mars.....cannot compare, in mass to the Sun!! Jupiter, the largest of the gas giants....still, nothing compared to the Sun....AND, Jupiter is MUCH, MUCH farther away!!!

Please.....learn. This is rubbish, the "alignments" junk.....

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker10

Try you self, all what you need is: zo00m out, zoom in, angle up, angle down, angle left end angle right ..

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I lo00ve you too ..

So you think they not effect on Earth ..

Hahaa, co0ol post my friend ..

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Dalke07

Complete nonsense:

Please take some time to learn about gravity, and gravitational forces.

It is VERY simple: Tides.

WHAT causes the tides, on Earth? The Moon. Why?? Because of its proximity.

NONE of the planets....none of them....affect the Earth in that manner. Not even our SUN!! Our Sun, which contains ~98% of ALL the mass of the entire Solar System......98%!!!

The nearest planets, the inner rocky planets, Mercury, Venus and Mars.....cannot compare, in mass to the Sun!! Jupiter, the largest of the gas giants....still, nothing compared to the Sun....AND, Jupiter is MUCH, MUCH farther away!!!

Please.....learn. This is rubbish, the "alignments" junk.....

Data or it didn't happen. Where are your sources? Reliable? Recent? Fair and balanced? Slanted?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
i have seen a number of threads going on about these alignments, whilst they are historic events and maybe special events to certain cultures or past civilisations i have not seen any explaination of how or why they are a danger.

i see people saying they will do this or that to the earth but nobody ever includes what it is exactely that causes the danger. the planets are out there all the time have been for thousands and thousands of years, why are they suddenly anymore more dangerous when they align compared to when they are not?

it would just be nice to see some sort of science behind the fear, rather than people just making threads about alignment and then claiming it is dangerous and will cause catastrophies but with no explaination as to why.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

I'm pretty sure everyone goes under the assumption of gravitational forces, without needing to explain it themselves.

Of course, I'm only saying that because >I'm< going under >that< assumption, as well.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lionhearte

I'm pretty sure everyone goes under the assumption of gravitational forces, without needing to explain it themselves.

Of course, I'm only saying that because >I'm< going under >that< assumption, as well.

You know what they say about assuming right?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieJesus

"They make an Ass out of U and Me."
edit on 9-5-2011 by Lionhearte because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Data or it didn't happen. Where are your sources? Reliable? Recent? Fair and balanced? Slanted?

Are you being serious?

Which claim do you find questionable?

Everything he stated is elementary astronomy.

He talked about:

Tides

Moon

Mass

Which claim requires a source? Why?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I much prefer it when the planets are nicely spaced or orbiting spread out, simply because any incomings will hit something else other than earth.

Jupiter due to its size is quite a protector and is currently in Aries but so is Mercury, Venus, Mars, and Uranus. Neptune is just tucked into Pisces and Saturn the only giant planet away from the group in Libra and tiny Pluto is further around in Capricorn. Alighments like this leave a vast area of the sky open for anything approaching through Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Scorpio or Sagitarius.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieJesus

Elementary astronomy wins then.
Weedwhacker: 1
this_is_who_we_are: 0

Now I feel bloated...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lionhearte

i thought planetary bodies were only able to effect eachother with gravity depending on how large the body is and the distance between them.

seeing as thought the planets are only aligning i would assume they are still the same distance away from eachother or at least within the same distance range they usually travel.

so it is puzzling to assume gravity unless something else is going of when they align. what is it? why is it only when they align they are dangerous? if it is gravity explain why, because if it is then it is not the usual gravity forces that occur all the time between planets, it is something more which is caused by alignment.

i reckon nothing will happen, but if somebody can explain how and why it will occur i am more than willing to try and understand.
edit on 9-5-2011 by lifeform11 because: typo

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join