It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Osama Ben Laden & Imad Lahoud Case

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

"Oussama Ben Laden ? Oui, je le connaissais personnellement", répond Imad Lahoud alors qu’il est interrogé par l’avocat de Jean-Louis Gergorin. Contre toute attente, le mathématicien soutient avoir rencontré trois fois Oussama Ben Laden et s’être occupé de ses réseaux de financement, mouillant au passage l’ancien vice-Premier ministre libanais Issam Fares. Il l’accuse d’avoir été le trésorier occulte du terroriste défunt.

On-the-fly translation :

" 'Osama Bin Laden ? Yes, I knew him personally" Imad Lahoud answers when he's interrogated by Jean-Louis Gergorin's lawyier. Unexpectedly, the mathematician stands on saying he has thrice met Osama Bin Laden and has managed his financial networks, in so implying the former lebanese vice-Prime Minister Issam Fares . He accuses the latter of having been the occult treasurer of the defunct terrorist. "

French Source

Well, The Clearstream Affair is a years long case mainly opposing the current French President N. Sarkozy to the Former France's Prime Minister D. de Villepin (right-winged as well but a Chirac'ian, so rather opposed to Sarkozy's policies within the french right side), among many others perspectives, - be those political or economical.

Having begun as a strictly money-laundering scandal as such debunked by french journalist Denis Robert, the case soon became a political "gate" as Sarkozy seemed to be involved (the latter's name being written in the Clearstream "secret" files listing peoples benefitting from the whole sheme).

So, most recently, Lahoud, key piece of it all, and furthermore brother of the former chief executive officer for MBDA, the missile branch of the european consortium EADS, and now undergoing trial in France as well as Dominique de Villepin, just released the cited info : Issam Fares, former Lebanon Vice-Prime Minister, was the very treasurer of Osama Bin Laden.

While still agreeing with the Osama-is-nothing-but-a-Cia-Psy-Op-Bogeyman, I thought such an information should be here shared for all to discuss it for what it's worth...

Thoughts ?

edit on 9-5-2011 by WestWood because: Title spelling

edit on 9-5-2011 by WestWood because: Issam Fares *wiki*
edit on 9-5-2011 by WestWood because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
" The Fares Lecture Series, the Fares Center for Eastern Mediterranean Studies, both at Tufts University, and the Issam Fares Institute for Public Policy and International Affairs at the American University of Beirut (AUB) are named after him.

He operates the Houston, Texas based WEDGE Group. "

wiki

US-endorsed Bigwig ?

edit on 9-5-2011 by WestWood because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by WestWood

Excuse me... After studying for more than 10years the demographics and anthropology of the middle-eastern people, I can assure you that what you have mentioned is not correct:
Mr. Lahoud and Mr. Fares are both Lebanese Christians, and Mr. Fares finances are directly related to the US government in many aspects.
1st. the Lebanese President is Christian Maronite.
2nd. the Prime minister is Muslim Sunny.
3rd the Deputies Chamber Chief is Muslim Shiite.

then:
1- The Lebanese Christians will never fund a "Considered Muslim Terrorist", because they live in peace with their Muslim counterparts who also (publicly) will never accept terrorists.
2- If what you claim is true by any chance, then Ben Laden should have been a CIA agent/martyr until the last day of his life because then it's the only way he can be financed my Mr. American Passport Issam Fares.
3- Have you double-checked Lahoud's relationship with the US organizations? Emmm....

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedAmnesia
reply to post by WestWood

2- If what you claim is true by any chance, then Ben Laden should have been a CIA agent/martyr until the last day of his life because then it's the only way he can be financed my Mr. American Passport Issam Fares.

Indeed.

By the way what "I" here "claim" is just what Lahoud's claiming. Dig it up, dude.

top topics

join