It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Was Right In Front of Our Eyes

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by 1000TonBlocks

ATS use to be more healthy debating and less trolling.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and observations.

Good post and I agree with you.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
The power of suggestion is an awesome device.

2nd line.

snrRog

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
AGAIN OP: Another great thread. Im loving the info that you have pieced together as of late. Im honestly thinking that you need to write a real paper on this. Documented and all. I mean, I sure as hell appreciate you bringing your mind to ATS, but I think others would enjoy a great informative read such as this as well. If anything, it could definitly get some research started by others. S&F again OP
edit on 10-5-2011 by Chickensalad because: (no reason given)

almost forgot.....Don't forget that the sun actually has to burn through the elements of its make-up. as it burns other elements and burns hotter, it is putting out different light as a result.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
news.discovery.com...
In the first hour, scientist and filmmaker David Sereda talked about radiation from the Fukushima reactor meltdown and as well as the 'mystery particle' that the Sun may be emitting. He noted that there was a "massive eruption on the Sun" in the days preceding the Japanese earthquake, which appears to suggest some kind of causal effect. He warned that the radiation levels reaching California are already problematic and that people should be turning to calcium, magnesium, and lithium in order to "raise the volts per cell" and protect their longterm health. Regarding the story of the 'mystery particle' being emitted from the Sun, Sereda made the case that it is actually some form of consciousness, since the effects of the 'particle' eerily match previous studies that were done on psychic abilities.

David Sereda was on Coast to Coast recently talking about the sun.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foxy1
im photosensitive and sunlight makes me sneeze, when I was younger and had to tilt my head back for a few seconds and look directly up at the sky to sneeze, now I am constantly walking with my head down because I sneeze while walking normally. does anyone else have this problem? its not a constant sneezing but a good 4 or 5 sneezes when first getting out in the sun. its like the light is more white and refracting off the ground more even.

Ya the exact same things happens to me, it has happened my whole life. I have only met one other person who has the same symptoms.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Space_Lord
news.discovery.com...

Interesting article, throws a monkey wrench into to things doesn't it.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TheEndIsNear421

that doesn't just happen to everyone? you mean i;m weird in yet another way?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TheEndIsNear421

YES!! DUDE!! I have had the same thing ALL my life. But I have neither found another person with symptoms nor have I ever known WHY. The "why" or "how" is what I really want to know though.

Thats crazy that you guys bring that up. Really!

Does anybody happen to know where I might find more info on this "phenomenon"?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
All comedy which cept me intereted in this thread has just slipped away, and left only despair.

The moto of this webvsite is Deny Ignorance, but I feel there are many on this thread who have misread that and think it should be Display Ignorance.

The scientific studdies (Which you won't read because they don't agree with your mad ideas) all prove you wrong.
Taking a prism outside, or looking at a rainbow will prove you wrong.
Comparing the colour of the light with a red reduced immage in an immage editor will prove you are wrong.
Reading about how humans loose the ability to see colour vividly with age will prove you wrong.
Realising that there are no "conciousness particles" comming from the sun will help you maintain your sanity - perhaps....

Realising that there are so amny GLARING scientific errors in the OP that it should be left at arms length would really help you out. (Plants are green becase they reflect green light - It is the only light thy DON'T absorb, not the other way arround)

For me this thread started out as a fascinating insight into the tosh people are willing to beleive. But after having so many intelligent people post up to date and irifutable good science to prove that this is bunkum, and still seeing one nutter after the other come here and agree with the OP - this has just depressed me.

Another thread which proves the NWO agenda of dumming down the mass population is right on track.

How depressing.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I live in NW UK

I don't know if this is pertinent , but this year I got sunburned while playing golf ...........in JANUARY.

Regards

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
or maybe you've read so many conspiracies over the years you're starting to see/feel things that aren't there...?

I seem to have the feeling that the days go by so fast and it is not only me. I have heard this from about 20 or so people in just regular conversations and then it pops up. The question. Have you noticed how the days just fly by?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Don't know if anyone's mentioned this yet, but if you look at old artists' pictures, the sun is also very yellow.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by rusty moon
Don't know if anyone's mentioned this yet, but if you look at old artists' pictures, the sun is also very yellow.

How is this in ANY way applicable to scientific examination of the OP?

Paintings are an artists perception or rendition....more often than not, they don't reflect a shred of reality, so I'm not sure what you're trying to prove with this?
edit on 10-5-2011 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u

I seem to have the feeling that the days go by so fast and it is not only me. I have heard this from about 20 or so people in just regular conversations and then it pops up. The question. Have you noticed how the days just fly by?

This could actually be a perception (not a time flux) on something I had posted earlier in the thread. Schumanns Resonance. Without becoming too technical basically the "heartbeat" between the Ionosphere and the surface of the earth maintains a particular frequency (I'm going to say around 7.8Hz or there about). It is quantifiable and measurable, and has been measured over the years.

Some studies have concluded that when/if the frequency changes and departs from the normal for any extended period, that the perception of time can speed up or slow down. Please be aware of the perceived element of this, not actuality. Astronauts in particular have been studied for this phenomenon over the years.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
yeah, my grand dad SWEARS he walked uphill both ways i the snow when he was a kid.

I guess all the hills flattened since then and the snow is no longer year round. Must be a conspiracy!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
or maybe you've read so many conspiracies over the years you're starting to see/feel things that aren't there...?

Yes, the 'having fun factor' can indeed effect ones experience of what we cal linear time. I understand if we all have too much fun, the earth will actually spin faster, which is why it's important for some people to remain depressed, to ensure the earth doesnt spin out of control.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone
Paintings are an artists perception or rendition....more often than not, they don't reflect a shred of reality

Paintings...more often than not...don't reflect a shred of reality...

Originally posted by alphabetaone
Please be aware of the perceived element of this, not actuality.

This statement is meaningless in respect to time. Without perception time is just movement.

His original statement was in regards to his perception of time.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Shamatt

Then explain, good sir, with your almighty sciences, why it is that just asking any random person whether the sunlight is more or less bright, and frankly, just weird, that they'll tell you that YES in fact it does APPEAR to be different?? No play on words, no power of suggestion, just flat out good ol ASKING. Has actually proven more to me than you condescending statement from above. You can say and believe what you want, but Im not just going to disregard a whole bunch of strangers that I have no ties to and they no reason to lie just because you feel that your the only one "Denying Ignorance"

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jezus

This statement is meaningless in respect to time. Without perception time is just movement.

His original statement was in regards to his perception of time.

No it's not. Simply because you perceive time to be moving more swiftly, that doesn't have to imply that it is moving more swiftly. Or slowly for that matter.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Hessling

Could be because the sun is ..... heading into the next Solar Maximum( 11 year solar cycle )

Sun Erupts With Most Powerful Solar Flare in 4 Years.

The mega flare, which registered as a Class X2.2 flare on the scale of solar flares, was the first class X flare to occur in the new solar cycle of activity, which began last year. The sun is now ramping up toward a solar maximum around 2013.

edit on 10-5-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join