It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Government thinks you are all weak little sheeple who wont resist.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Although I like the word "sheeple", my wife came up with one that kind of sounds interesting..."goatables", and because a christian is considered a "sheep sent out among wolves"..."goatables" just sounds good!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Not if the imaginary Seal Team Six have anything to say about that. They may come in and shoot for the gusto. "Hide yo kids and yo wife cuz dey shootin errrrbody".

Seriously though we wouldn't stand a chance. You can fight all you want but then you'd put your loved ones at more risk.
edit on 10-5-2011 by cd5love96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skewed
reply to post by tyson

Instead of cowering from them, walk up to them and strike up a conversation.

You might be surprised with how well they talk to you.

Armed troops on my street are not my friends. I've got no intention of talking to them.... ever.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by cd5love96

Nothing imaginary about Seal Team Six, I have on a few occasions assisted them with loading and unloading aircraft for them. Before they became the counter-terrorist and was stationed at Little Creek, VA.

The only way I could see something like that happening is if the team was completely lied to and false information was given to them. But I think those guys are smart enough to be able to tell the difference.
edit on 10-5-2011 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by tyson

Why?
Are you afraid of them?

You must really live in fear.

Careful, was that a shadow stalking you?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by cd5love96

Ha. You put your family and loved ones at risk by NOT fighting. You think just because you bow to them that makes everything peachy? You are mistaken.

This is the mindset of a coward..

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Yeah, that wont work. They are obviously afriad of us, the civilians outnumber the military. We have guns, and we have know how. We can train each other, im sure there are trained individuals and even ex military who disagree with the B.S. that going on right now.

If SHTF, i would be ready to fight. I dont know about you but you just sound like a sheeple to me..

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

I tend to agree with you there; worry more about Police than military because both have been trained differently.

Whats the bet that all youse who think you will resist with guns blazing? No you won't; you'd all be #ting yourselves. Talk is cheap!
edit on 11-5-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Ha, go ahead and try to propagate the cowardly notion that americans resisting against tyranny will prove to be fruitless. In fact, thats how America was won in the first place, and trust me, it was not won by cowards like you!

Do you think bowing to them will make a difference? You have been bowing to them for the past 10 years and what do you get? False flags, terrorized by your own government, and lies about Osama bin laden being killed.

No thanks, if you want to be a little coward and bow to your predator, go ahead it wont save you.

The fact is, They are afraid of us! Know it!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

In my opinion, at the end of the day the only thing we have is our word and honor, and nobody can take that from us.

That being said, when I read the military oath and the police officers oath, the police officers oath does not give me that warm fuzzy feeling. So, call me what you will but I will side with our military any day before police officers, if I end up being wrong then that is the price I will have to pay and I will accept the consequences. But when I look back over time, I just feel that police officers have created more ill will than what the military has ever caused to its own citizens. Therefore, I will put my faith into the men and women in the military ranks to hold true to the oath they took, and will pick up arms and stand right next to them at anytime.

edit on 11-5-2011 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I've been resisting since the day i was born. its a shame people are just now talking about it or doing something.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by BanMePlz

Yeah, that wont work. They are obviously afriad of us, the civilians outnumber the military. We have guns, and we have know how. We can train each other, im sure there are trained individuals and even ex military who disagree with the B.S. that going on right now.

If SHTF, i would be ready to fight. I dont know about you but you just sound like a sheeple to me..

lol

I think you missed the wink at the bottom of my post then.

But seriously, all of us are sheeple in that case because people on here talk a big game but would anybody really do something if SHTF? That's right, no one would do a goddamn thing.

Wouldn't getting your loved ones to safety be more important than grabbing the nearest gun, firing off a couple of rounds into people most likely ordered to do something against their will and who might be just like you and wanting to get out of there but can't due to the threat of serious punishment for insubordination?

Never mind though, long as we get a few kill shots, it's all good right? YEE-HAWWWWW!!

Oh and I don't own a gun and neither do many others in this country unless they're drug dealers or gang members. To me, YOU sound like sheeple. Does that offend you when I say that? If so then good, you're as delusional as I thought if a simple word with no meaning makes you mad. Gonna pull out your rifle and try to take potshots at me now like I'm sort of reptilian NWO Taliban recruiting Presidential candidate?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Skewed

I tend to agree with you there; worry more about Police than military because both have been trained differently.

Whats the bet that all youse who think you will resist with guns blazing? No you won't; you'd all be #ting yourselves. Talk is cheap!
edit on 11-5-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

I personally will worry about ANYONE who poses a risk to my family or myself. You want some physical item, take it. You need food, take it. Harm or attempt to harm my family, different story. I made up my mind years ago that if need be, I could live with myself if I had to take a life. Most have never thought about it deeply, and have not come to terms with themselves whether they could or would. It is a very difficult decision to make, but once you make that decision, and accept the impact on your life, it will be easier. Not pleasant, just easier.

My family shared in my decision making about this, and we all agree on the fact that family survival comes first. Nothing else matters.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Well, i said i would do it if i MUST. And its not something that i would want to do. That is considering the fact that SHTF, if i can get myself/friends/family/people/ to safety then i wouldnt have to fight now would i?

You are making me sound like I want to fight, you are making it sound like i want to kill. I do not want to. But i will, in the name of self defense only, I do not believe in killing, and do not think it is justified in any sense unless life itself is in danger.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by retiredTxn

Agreed, I did not mention that earlier as I felt that it went without saying.

Once I am confident that my family is safe and have what they need, then I will venture out to decide what side I am going to be on.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by BanMePlz

This is why I want a megaphone. If anyone tries to force themselves on others wanna broadcast it via megaphone. Maybe I'll wake up the neighbors. Hell ll yes I would resist, but I would resist as peacefully as possible. Bob Marley said it best. 'Get up Stand up, Stand Up for Your Rights!'

On a side note, if you enjoy Bobs work then follow this link for good time. Mr. Marley live in concert, London.
www.peteava.ro...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skewed

Why?
Are you afraid of them?

You must really live in fear.

Careful, was that a shadow stalking you?

It's bad enough that they have bypassed Posse Comitatus, but the fact is that the top-level brass in the pentagon know exactly what happened on 9/11. Most likely -- the executive branch, CIA and pentagon were behind 9/11.

There's an older, elegant documentary on 9/11 called "9/11: Blueprint for truth". You can't examine the documentation on the event and it's coverup without knowing in-your-gut that this attack came from the highest levels. Tragically, the monsters that pulled off this false flag are still walking free.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by tyson

It's bad enough that they have bypassed Posse Comitatus, but the fact is that the top-level brass in the pentagon know exactly what happened on 9/11. Most likely -- the executive branch, CIA and pentagon were behind 9/11.

I am not familiar with the story, but what exactly did they do? Were they there only as a presence or were they actually performing law enforcement duties? Also, the location that they were at, was it federal or non-federal? If it was federal then they can be there. If it was the Coast Guard, they are exempt from Posse Comitatus.
edit on 11-5-2011 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Setting aside that this thread borders on the edge of home-grown terrorism....

Living in such fear has got to have the effect of preventing you from actually doing this thing granted to you, called "living". It's a gift. I don't know where you are from, but wherever it is I'll bet you have more freedoms than shackles.
Now if you live in Syria, Iran, unstable Africa or...then that changes things.

BanMePlz...it sounds like you are still not happy with the rights afforded to you.
Why ?
What lies between you and happiness ?

Anyways, you have yourself a weapon, and you claim to fight to a martyr's death.
And when the enemy has had the satisfaction of killing you.....what then ? What significance have you accomplished ? Have you weakened the enemy effectively ?, or boosted their morale by granting them a victory ?

When facing an enemy who will inevitably have overwhelming firepower, I personally believe that survival can be the most potent weapon, and if planned right and played intelligently, will allow you to live longer, fight effectively, and implement and experience a victory/emancipation.

If the SHTF, I'd first concentrate on survival....not striking back because your emotions are hot.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by EyeDontKnow
Setting aside that this thread borders on the edge of home-grown terrorism....

Living in such fear has got to have the effect of preventing you from actually doing this thing granted to you, called "living". It's a gift. I don't know where you are from, but wherever it is I'll bet you have more freedoms than shackles.
Now if you live in Syria, Iran, unstable Africa or...then that changes things.

BanMePlz...it sounds like you are still not happy with the rights afforded to you.
Why ?
What lies between you and happiness ?

Anyways, you have yourself a weapon, and you claim to fight to a martyr's death.
And when the enemy has had the satisfaction of killing you.....what then ? What significance have you accomplished ? Have you weakened the enemy effectively ?, or boosted their morale by granting them a victory ?

Homegrown terrorism? That pisses me off. Who are we terrorizing? Who is this thread hurting? Killing? WHO!? Dont come around here instigating that we are terrorists. Im not a terrorist, im an honest citizen that cares about the future. And more importantly, the everyday common person. A.K.A. the people.

First of all, you can take your accusations of home grown terrorism and shove it! Dont accuse real americans of terrorism. You wanna see who the real terrorists are? Get informed. Look at your government. Dont play the "homegrown terrorism" game. It wont work, no one is gonna fall for it. We all know who the real terrorists are.

And, if im in a situation where im being attacked, im taking out as many as i can with me. Kamikazee.

Second of all, Im weary of all this "ARENT YOU GLAD YOU ARENT LIVING IN SYRIA?"

What about the people in Syria? How could you so heartlessly use an oppressed country as an example? Do you drive around downtown pointing at homeless people and say "arent you glad you arent them?"

Anywhere in the world should be habitable! Doesnt matter where you are. If there are well fed people on one side of the globe, there should be well fed people on the other side too. Knowing that there are people in syria suffering does not make me feel any better, do you expect it too?

"BanMePlz...it sounds like you are still not happy with the rights afforded to you"

Afforded to me? See? Thats the typical mindset.. As if it were given to me and i should be thankful, and it can be taken away at any time. Last i checked, that concept is rather authoritarian.

You see, it was afforded to you too, and it was afforded to those greedy corrupt people who are causing this injustice and fallacy too. Do you think the people who died fighting for america would condone the honor-less dishonest atrocities that are being committed today?

I personally dont need anything that i am not forced to need by this mindless money driven consumer based corrupt corporatist delusion. My body is equipped to live on the planet it was born on. Why have tools and technology if people are just gonna abuse them?

See, this is why i think all of this had to happen. To teach people why, and how to live peacefully.

Its the ultimate ultimatum.

edit on 26-6-2011 by BanMePlz because: added

edit on 26-6-2011 by BanMePlz because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-6-2011 by BanMePlz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join