It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Government thinks you are all weak little sheeple who wont resist.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Are they right? If the military comes after you and your family will you resist? I wouldnt want to, but I will. I just unwillingly bought a rifle just in case this ever happens, I am ready to take up arms against anyone who threatens my life or the life of my friends or loved ones. It is not something that i am proud of, it is not something i want to do. I see it as something that i "Must" do.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by BanMePlz

i prefer die than submission. I don't want to serve the evil.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Most people will be too busy watching American idol to notice or "biggest loser"(totally missing the irony) to care about the loss of their freedoms. I honestly think that the majority of humans may PREFER SLAVERY over true freedom.

link   

Originally posted by BanMePlz
Are they right? If the military comes after you and your family will you resist? I wouldnt want to, but I will. I just unwillingly bought a rifle just in case this ever happens, I am ready to take up arms against anyone who threatens my life or the life of my friends or loved ones. It is not something that i am proud of, it is not something i want to do. I see it as something that i "Must" do.

Of course I would resist but fighting them head-on would not be the way.

I would like to share but I won't because, I want to be the one who escapes free of harm with my kids and if everyone tries what I have planned it will not work!
edit on 5/9/2011 by AnteBellum because: spelling

link   

Okay, I have to ask:

Are you going for the record for creating new posts today or what?

I'm beginning to think "banmeplz" is what you are asking for.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I agree with you. Its not something i would like to do but if i had to then hell yeah.

I'd go Rambo on there asses

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by BanMePlz

Um, I'm in the military. Why would I want to? The whole "Just folowing orders" went out with the Nuremburg Trials.
Put down the rifle, Champ. I'm on your side.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I have said it before and I will say it again. Should the day come as you describe, I am more inclined to not worry about the military as I do not believe they would do it, in fact, I think the majority would disobey the order to do so. That said, I would not fear the military, per se, I would be more concerned with the local and state police forces that would be infringing on our rights.

But yes, either way, I would resist.

On a side note, if you unwillingly bought a rifle, do you know how to use it? You word it as if you were forced to buy one when you did not really want to. So, if you bought a rifle(or any gun) and not know how to use it and/or comfortable with it, then you do not need it or deserve to have it taken. If you are going to own one, learn it inside and out, take classes, etc. When ignorance owns a gun, the outcome is usually tragic.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

Do i know how to use it? Hell yes i do. Im a deadshot. I know the breathing techniques and everything. I am a martial artist after all, which is one reason why i am not afraid to fight to the death for what i believe in, though i would rather live peacefully!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

edit on 9-5-2011 by BanMePlz because: my apologies for the double post

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

I hope you're right. In that case I would accept the help of like minded allies, though i still would not fully trust them unless I am shown that I really should.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Just because my enlistment expired,
does not mean the oath I took did.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I'll shoot, I was taught long ago......so there's your answer

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

I dont care if its the military, state police, or napoleon himself. If anyone tries to take what is mine i will fight. It is a heavy burden and obligation, but one that i am ready to accept and die for, for the love of my fellow countrymen, my fellow worldmen, and my family and friends.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Um, I'm in the military. Why would I want to? The whole "Just folowing orders" went out with the Nuremburg Trials.
Put down the rifle, Champ. I'm on your side.

What's your perspective on NorthCom?

After a multiple murder in a tiny Alabama town a few years ago, troops from Ft. Rucker, Alabama went there and were paroling the streets. Gotta tell you, it freaked me out completely.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by tyson

Instead of cowering from them, walk up to them and strike up a conversation.

You might be surprised with how well they talk to you.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
We all know those TSA horror stories, and we are gleaning that those measures are expanding. I can now easily see a country where innocent people are openly taken off the sidewalk or from their house front door and never seen again. Many people like me, can not own a firearm, even if so desired. So I'm thinking about the 1970's --- 'V' TV series, and know that peoples can, in cover of stealth, upset those suppressing machinations. It's like that message was years ahead of it's time, trying to warn, "It can happen again, and it can happen here."
(1938).

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by tyson

I looked at that. Reminded me of earlier times when MP's would patrol. It's nothing new. And I actually trust the military more than local police.

But that's just my opinion.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I could see how you would want to trust the military, but thinking realistically the military has likely been infiltrated by corruption a long time ago. Sure there may be soldiers who have not lost their connection to humanity but after being traumatized at bootcamp and war, its gonna be very hard to change, or trust these people. Not condemning the military I would gladly join the military and fight for my people and the world if they werent a corrupt organization controlled by another corrupt organization.

And i know that there are people in the military, police force, etc that are such strong people that they will be able to resist this petty mind control, i havent lost faith in anyones spirit.

Like i said , I would not want to take up arms against anyone, but if it is what i must do, then i am ready, and i am not afriad!
edit on 9-5-2011 by BanMePlz because: added a few paragraphs

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Dunno about you guys but I'd willingly bow to our new overlords for the safety and protection of my family and friends.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join