It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Yes, everyone has to do it..the dreaded introduction posting....ugh.
But, really I am ready to sprout my wings here and maybe pass on a few words of wisdom....

I have been reading many post here and my first thoughts were "wow, so many weirdo’s all in one spot.....I love it".
But, as I have been reading more and more I have seen that not only are there the weirdo’s here but weirdo’s with some if not a large amount of imagination and the ability to think outside the box. That is the one trait that I think helps to differentiate this site from others.
As for myself I am in my upper 40's and have various amount of experience in this world we live in.
I won't say that I am or are not a believer of all things strange and unusual until I have a fair amount of information to make my decision of fact or fiction.
I was in the military and have experienced the brainwashing techniques first hand that are used or our own (US) population to turn a individual into a tool and believe that these techniques could be used through other methods, for good and bad.
As for UFO’s, I personally have never seen one, but would not state that there are none.
HAARP – hmm, some interesting theories out there, but would still need more proof.
NWO – now there is something that I feel is in place and could both benefit and harm the current population, but still trying to judge all the facts.
Everything else is all in file and need a little more info to discern.

Why am I here now….
Well, I find that reading a lot of these post that there is some rationale behind the dilemma that needs to be discussed and even though these may be a (*gosh*) conspiracy site, in every conspiracy there is a stitch of truth, and it is the truth that I would like to find.

So here I am, and I am looking forward to added my two cents from time to time.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by LAMudd

I'd like to extend a warm welcome from the East Coast of the glorious USA. You'll find a great collection of some interesting stories and theories. I'm glad you've taken the plunge and decided to join in.

I'd also like to extend a heartfelt thanks for sacrificing so much to serve our country. Welcome to the community!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I am also new here but been a long time looker,so hello people!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Thanks for the welcome.
I was a peace time Marine (if there is such a thing), but I appreciate the thanks for serving.
There are many out there who have served and are serving in sever conditions and to those I will be forever grateful.

edit on 9-5-2011 by LAMudd because: Added 2nd line.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by LAMudd

Hi LAMudd, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

top topics

join