It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In 2003 Ron Paul Predicted Osama Bin Laden Is Most Likely In Pakistan But Nobody Listened

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Wrong Paul?
Ya right! LOL

Just imagine if Ron Paul was president, Osama would probably have been caught a very very long time ago.
Yes 8 years is quite a long time ago, i'm not saying he would have caught him the same year as his prediction but at least we wouldn't have been in Afghanistan anymore for so many years thereafter.

He only as a congressman has very reliable sources which he trusts and he's a skeptic by nature who believes in a strong national defense.
What else can you ask for from a Commander and Chief?

So many hundreds of billions of dollars.... WASTED!
The only thing it helped was the military industrial complex and also it only helped fuel anti-american sentiment.

Ron Paul would have properly addressed the issue of terrorism and accountability.

Sanity 2012!!!!!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Saying he is there is one thing, knowing he is there another.

We can sit back all day long and make guesses, and eventually someone will get it right but without any accurate info, one can never know absolutely for sure. IF IF IF IF IF.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

Of course, but I never heard Bush or Obama say this
Secondly he's against the wars as well as it wasn't countries but people who brought down the towers

Both these things combined means all these hundreds of billions of dollars would not have been wasted.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Yes there is a difference between saying he's there and knowing he's there. But if you suspect someone is at a certain location why waste seven+ years, trillions of tax dollars, and thousands of lives looking everywhere else but where you suspect they are?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
The Janitor in Scrubs also said they should be looking for Ocama in Pakistan. It's the episode where Bob Kelso revokes the employee discount to unify the hospital in hatred against him.

Apparently this has already gone viral. Someone beat me to it!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Ron Paul, statesman and...prophet?

A bit of a stretch, even for ATS.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Yeah and I'm confident the US Military and CIA knew he was in and around Pakistan...
And that's where they were looking and that's where they found him.

I don't understand the OP's point?...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
I don't understand the OP's point?...

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I think everybody said he was in Pakistan except for those few in the know that said he was in a Bush country club in Virginia. Too bad his cash ran out and the Obama admin shipped him to Pakistan and shot him. I still can't figure why Obama is covering for Bush.

top topics

join