It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus prophecy matches May 11th alignment plus Elenin alignment - megaquake?...

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Aromaz

They all have a 'U' in them.

Btw, CNN did report on the 5.3 mag in spain. I'm thinking that the church being destroyed freaked out TPTB. That combined with those big Earthquakes in churchchrist, NZ.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Aromaz

There can only be one nay-say for every day.

Says who?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by Gaussq
At first I did not pay any attention to this date, much more so after I read this:

NOSTRADAMUS QUATRAIN #9 - 83 (Henry C. Roberts version)

The sun being in the 20th of Taurus, the earth shall so quake,

That it shall fill and ruin the great theatre;

The air, the heaven, and the earth shall be so obscured and troubled,

That unbelievers shall call upon God and his saints.

In the above quatrain, Nostradamus gives us an astrological date for this earthquake's occurrence. Of course the so-called science of Astrology is no longer taught in this modern world.

Indeed, even the great Erika Cheetham herself mistakenly gives the date of the event as April 10th, when any good student of astrology knows that

the sun passes through the astrological sign of Taurus on the 10th and 11th of May each year.

Now we have this Youtube movie showing a pretty exact planetary alignment on May 11th of 2011....

www.youtube.com... - this is very clear and this is the biggest alignment of 2011 as far as I understand. Coinciding perfectly with Nostradamus prediction 500 years ago - can it be a coincidence??.. I doubt it.

Then we have the Italian deceased scientist causing panic in Rome today because of his prediction that Rome would be destroyed on May 11th 2011.

To add fuel to the fire I can see that new comet Elenin aligns with the Sun and Uranus on Wednesday(11th).....

Let us see what tomorrow brings. Being a good person is the way of the future.
48 hours to go - I can not imagine I found this prophecy today and nothing is a coincidence I know from my past. I know what I need to do when these things happen, first of all being a good person is what matters.

Cherish virtue and Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance, I advice people to look into Falun Dafa and find your way to the future, there is a way out if people are prepared to open up their minds.

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good

PS: My whole family has been nose bleeding during the last week and today - a sure sign of an earthquake coming the experts say..... And we never have nose bleeds otherwise. And we never have earthquakes here(except a small one in 2008 I believe) either..
edit on 9-5-2011 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-5-2011 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

<< 16  17  18   >>

join