It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus prophecy matches May 11th alignment plus Elenin alignment - megaquake?...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
RE: 11th May 2011 - Just in the fly-by off the thumb:
I recently read an article or watched YTube about Remote Viewing (RV) where the long time participants were showing people running up a hill, city sinking under water and the day 11 May coming out. The whole issue about RV is dead scary, more so because it actually seems to be accurate!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Sorry - Duplicated. Anyuway, I will edit that out!

Now I notice the sun did indeed wake up. The new sunspot # 1201 burst, had a CME about 2 hours ago and since it had a series of flares though all is in the lower energy range of B and C. No M or X-class flares - yet. Current Solar flux speed is low at 330 km/second, magnetic content is going for the top of the scale. Just this short time spike then it settled down; but that flare is in our direction - a kick in the face. So let us see what happens in next 28 hours (340km/sec).

I do not expect anything major yet - we will only see and know more when the Near Earth sats (HINODE and SDO) picks the energy up.
edit on 10/5/2011 by Aromaz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Taiwan took far stretching measure's against an expected 14mag earthquake tomorrow

thewatchers.adorraeli.com...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/277fc3951729.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

that is because the "middle class" is getting tired of all this sh*t... war is gruesome but at least creditors don't call you during a war everyday at 8 in the morning talking about how your such a crappy person because your behind on bills...

i was a gang banger... had somebody tried to slit my throat so i have a nasty scar and i have 3 other stab wounds... i've seen my friend shot in the chest at point blank range.... i've seen my og shoot somebody in the face with a sawed off.... and i'm telling you this.... middle class stress sucks balls cause at least when i was banging and at war with other clicks i didn't have to deal with middle class american creditors trying to strip me of my dignity...

struggling to pay bills sucks.... struggling to feed my children really really sucks.... and why is this struggle so difficult? because being a slave is not a life at all... creditors try to take your pride and manhood.... so why am i not banging? not because of fear or death but because one more strike and i am going to get locked up... i hate this... thank god for the joy that my children bring

so for all the "middle class" that are tired of this paradigm built for the tycoons... i'm with ya'll... and i'd rather be on the side of the middle class which is truly the poor... than some fake a*s rich people trying to control the peasants

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

Chan Wang has been right in the past, he has also been wrong with a few predictions. Whichever I think preparation is better than passifacion! Be warned, prepare and feel foolish might be better option than Be warned, ignore and death. Personally I do expect things to happen in next 14 days; see my ATS postings. BUT Definately NOT on this scale!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11azerus11
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

that is because the "middle class" is getting tired of all this sh*t... war is gruesome but at least creditors don't call you during a war everyday at 8 in the morning talking about how your such a crappy person because your behind on bills...

i was a gang banger... had somebody tried to slit my throat so i have a nasty scar and i have 3 other stab wounds... i've seen my friend shot in the chest at point blank range.... i've seen my og shoot somebody in the face with a sawed off.... and i'm telling you this.... middle class stress sucks balls cause at least when i was banging and at war with other clicks i didn't have to deal with middle class american creditors trying to strip me of my dignity...

struggling to pay bills sucks.... struggling to feed my children really really sucks.... and why is this struggle so difficult? because being a slave is not a life at all... creditors try to take your pride and manhood.... so why am i not banging? not because of fear or death but because one more strike and i am going to get locked up... i hate this... thank god for the joy that my children bring

so for all the "middle class" that are tired of this paradigm built for the tycoons... i'm with ya'll... and i'd rather be on the side of the middle class which is truly the poor... than some fake a*s rich people trying to control the peasants

I feel for you. And yes thank god for the joy also my son brings.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
this another end of the world prediction? If I had a £1 for every time one of these came true id...Well id be dead. but if i had £1 for every faild prediction then you wouldnt be talking about rothschild on these forums you would be talking about me

Good luck with this one.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aromaz

Chan Wang has been right in the past, he has also been wrong with a few predictions. Whichever I think preparation is better than passifacion! Be warned, prepare and feel foolish might be better option than Be warned, ignore and death. Personally I do expect things to happen in next 14 days; see my ATS postings. BUT Definately NOT on this scale!

The mag 14 is indeed a big one to predict
. Chan Wang is reasonably credible then I can assume, if he was right in the past before ?
Personally I too agree the next 14days are interesting. I think it will be on the 11th and 12th.l

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

thanks but is a 14.0 even possible... if each numerical value is a exponentially more powerful then wouldnt a 14.0 be the complete obliteration of earth...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11azerus11

thanks but is a 14.0 even possible... if each numerical value is a exponentially more powerful then wouldnt a 14.0 be the complete obliteration of earth...

Nothing is impossible. He is predicting 170foot waves?

Yet I do not believe this will happen, its just to massive indeed

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I don't mean to spread the fear but look out for May 11th 2011 and May 20th 2011.
If its all a numbers games then both these dates add up to 11 which I think is significant.

May 11th 2011:
5+1+1+2+0+1+1 = 11

May 20th 2011:
5+2+0+2+0+1+1 = 11

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Oh no did some one mention the Gulf of Mexico !!!!!

Has everyone forgotten the time bomb that this area is.

methane build up from over the years.

All the strange sounds people have been hearing that sound like venting.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is very bad

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.treehugger.com...

www.infowars.com...

www.politicsdaily.com...

cdiver.net...

www.helium.com...

edit on 4/5/2011 by dreamfox1 because: info

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

i see the 11's every where too, but i can't seem to figure out if it is a warning or a sign... sometimes it seems to go either way

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Aromaz

RVers saw a huge Earthquake is gonna happen on may 11th?
Now I'm 95% positive a big one is gonna hit on the 11th.
I need to practice RV some more. I had great success my first tries, but college got in the way.
Although the last two times I was missing something I "RVed"(not real RV, but close enough), and knew the exact location of what I was looking for. And both times it wasn't I that moved the stuff in the first place (girlfriend moved the clicker, parents moved the keys).

Where did the RVers see it happening at?

I re-read what you wrote, sounds more like what's going on with the Mississippi River than an EQ.

edit on 10-5-2011 by Ghost375 because: reread

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
An 11.0 Earthquake, on May 11th, 2011,

and throw in 5+1+1+2+0+1+1=11 for kicks,

and you have yourself one heluva shindig.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Just in

Magnitude 7.1 (Preliminary magnitude — update expected within 15 minutes)
Date-Time

Tuesday, May 10, 2011 at 08:55:06 UTC
Tuesday, May 10, 2011 at 07:55:06 PM at epicenter

Location 20.200°S, 168.200°E
Depth 10 km (6.2 miles) set by location program
Region LOYALTY ISLANDS
Distances

134 km (83 miles) SW (236°) from Isangel, Vanuatu
150 km (93 miles) NNE (13°) from Tadine, Loyalty Islands, New Caledonia
273 km (169 miles) S (182°) from PORT-VILA, Vanuatu
1744 km (1084 miles) ENE (66°) from Brisbane, Australia

Location Uncertainty Error estimate not available
Parameters NST= 24, Nph= 24, Dmin=124.6 km, Rmss=2.84 sec, Gp= 61°,
M-type="moment" magnitude from initial P wave (tsuboi method) (Mi/Mwp), Version=1
Source

West Coast and Alaska Tsunami Warning Center/NOAA/NWS

Event ID at00lkz23u

This event has been reviewed by a seismologist.

It has started.
edit on 10/5/11 by WiseThinker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...
make of it what you will.
but he remote viewed a major earthquake in italy, within 2-3 months. He uploaded the video on March 15th.
Actually first he says 2 months...then later he says 2-3 months.

edit on 10-5-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePeopleParty

One correction: Not END OF WORLD prediction; only major disaster prediction.

I am very curious to see how this turns out!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Very interesting indeed. Curiously he is talking of problems with Space station: Hopi talks of the House in the sky that will fall to earth. Drought and crop failures in Europe - in March it was not so sure- now it is going critical. I downloaded and will keep it in pending file.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join