It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus prophecy matches May 11th alignment plus Elenin alignment - megaquake?...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
interesting stuff. This could be the 10+ magnitude EQ ive been predicting.
Btw, I'm pretty sure the Italian guy made his prediction based off of the Nostradamus prediction.
It would explain why many Italians are freaking out about the prediction.
Hopefully, yellowstone doesn't erupt because of the EQ, but that's probably later this year or next year.

You've been predicting a quake on a scale that has never happened in recorded history? You sir, have large cajones.

If a big quake does happen I hope it does finally strike the US. The poor old Americans have been feeling mightily left out when it comes to quakes recently. Maybe hit New Madrid and California at teh same time? With a bit of Yellowstone too. That would be outstanding.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Let us imagine an game.
You are in a room with two other people, the light is off. One of the people is standing at the light and the other is standing behind you. Everytimg the light is switched on, the other hits you on the head. This goes on for say 30 times. What is the Cause, what is the LINK and what is the SIGNAL? What happens on the 31st light switch if you do not get a hit on your head?

Is it then correct to say the light hits you on the head everytime it goes on?

Elenin is a minute small cosmic body, only one of about 4,300 catalogued comets in our own solar system.
Of these more than 486 are periodical orbiting near earth once in less than 200 years. About 1,500 comets - or rather suspected pieces of a comet - comes very close to the sun. About once every two months a comet crash into the sun. If you do a little research - or join a site like SolarWatch you will really be learning more than sititng in a chair being pumped this way and that way by stupid people.

Is it then strange that this comet Elenin was only discovered in December 2010?
In 1986 the the big telescopes only pinned 630 comets, now that list is more than 480,000.

Can you remember the comet C/1996 B2 - Hyakutake of MARCH 1996? I doubt that.
It came 0.23 AU from Earth - about the same distance Elenin will come; and its nucleus was/is 4.2 Km radius.

What about C/2006 P1 - McNaught which passed only 0.170 AU, visible by naked eye in February 2007?
This one was also discovered only 5 months before its Perihelion!

C/1965 Ikeya-Seki first observed September 1965 and Perihelion only 33 days later at the distance of only - 0.0077 AU. It was so close and so strong, it was visible in daytime next to the sun! This one was the brightest comet seen in over a thousand years with magnitude -10. Very curios too is that this comet is no more - it broke into three pieces just before its closest approach to Earth

Or do you know about C/1910 A1 which passed only 0.128 AU from Earth January 1910 and was even visible in bright daylight - full sunshine in South Africa. THAT was a real close comet and even bigger than Elenin. Four months later South Africa became the Union of South Africa.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gaussq

Originally posted by Mythos13
reply to post by Gaussq

Elenin has nothing to do with our earthquakes. and even if it did, why would an alignment with Uranus do anything to us?

I am not saying there will not be an earthquake, there are earthquakes every day, but i am saying that the comet elenin has nothing to do with our plate tetonics.

Well, Chile, Christchurch and Japan all happened during alignments of Elenin. That can not be coincidences.
I am not saying this Elenin alignment with the Sun plus Uranus will cause a quake but there is a major alignment of planets and the sun on the 11th and there is a Nostradamus prophecy and Elenin is also aligned with the Sun and Uranus - as a bonus "coincidence"... And Elenin is closer to us now.

Wait and see, as I told you my family has nose bleeds - it never happened before.
edit on 9-5-2011 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

Source or link please.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

Theater falling is Hollywood duhh

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aromaz
Let us imagine an game.
You are in a room with two other people, the light is off. One of the people is standing at the light and the other is standing behind you. Everytimg the light is switched on, the other hits you on the head. This goes on for say 30 times. What is the Cause, what is the LINK and what is the SIGNAL? What happens on the 31st light switch if you do not get a hit on your head?

Is it then correct to say the light hits you on the head everytime it goes on?

Elenin is a minute small cosmic body, only one of about 4,300 catalogued comets in our own solar system.
Of these more than 486 are periodical orbiting near earth once in less than 200 years. About 1,500 comets - or rather suspected pieces of a comet - comes very close to the sun. About once every two months a comet crash into the sun. If you do a little research - or join a site like SolarWatch you will really be learning more than sititng in a chair being pumped this way and that way by stupid people.

Is it then strange that this comet Elenin was only discovered in December 2010?
In 1986 the the big telescopes only pinned 630 comets, now that list is more than 480,000.

Can you remember the comet C/1996 B2 - Hyakutake of MARCH 1996? I doubt that.
It came 0.23 AU from Earth - about the same distance Elenin will come; and its nucleus was/is 4.2 Km radius.

What about C/2006 P1 - McNaught which passed only 0.170 AU, visible by naked eye in February 2007?
This one was also discovered only 5 months before its Perihelion!

C/1965 Ikeya-Seki first observed September 1965 and Perihelion only 33 days later at the distance of only - 0.0077 AU. It was so close and so strong, it was visible in daytime next to the sun! This one was the brightest comet seen in over a thousand years with magnitude -10. Very curios too is that this comet is no more - it broke into three pieces just before its closest approach to Earth

Or do you know about C/1910 A1 which passed only 0.128 AU from Earth January 1910 and was even visible in bright daylight - full sunshine in South Africa. THAT was a real close comet and even bigger than Elenin. Four months later South Africa became the Union of South Africa.

You are missing something important here that my lady friends always reminds me about - it's not only the size that matters

Elenin might be rather small (as were the other planetary bodies you mentioned), but no one has any idea about Elenin's density.
It might be so dense that it has the weight of the earth or even more, concentrated in that relatively small mass.
My point is that all bodies of mass aren't the same and you can't compare Elenin to those other small comets as long as you don't know more about it's nature.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

earthquake.usgs.gov...
if all the blue squares mean it happened within the last hour should we be concerned?
it looks a bit different than it usually does, the earthquake map i mean..so many blue squares at one
time maybe.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by njl51
reply to post by Gaussq

earthquake.usgs.gov...
if all the blue squares mean it happened within the last hour should we be concerned?
it looks a bit different than it usually does, the earthquake map i mean..so many blue squares at one
time maybe.

Actually RED squares are in last hour. BLUE squares in last day. Nothing unusual, average for years is around 230 to 280 quakes on USGS in 7 day period. Same with the clusters on West USA, SW Alaska, Japan, South Pacific, Indonesia and West coast of Chile.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tollon
You are missing something important here that my lady friends always reminds me about - it's not only the size that matters

Elenin might be rather small (as were the other planetary bodies you mentioned), but no one has any idea about Elenin's density.
It might be so dense that it has the weight of the earth or even more, concentrated in that relatively small mass.
My point is that all bodies of mass aren't the same and you can't compare Elenin to those other small comets as long as you don't know more about it's nature.

Should this be true, then a very small satelite should rather be pulled by Elenin. Keep an eye on STEREO-B since Elenin is actually passing very close to that around 7 August. I would bet it would not even brush STEREO-B when it passes at 83,000 kph.

On the other hand, I promisse you from now on there WILL be at least 15 earthquakes EVERY 24 hours. Guaranteed. Further, there is not one night that there is no Comet observable from Earth.
edit on 9/5/2011 by Aromaz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Logman

What a prat. I wouldent wish that on anyone. Karma has a way of getting you in the arse. As im from Christchurch NZ. I have to say, big destuctive earthquakes are very scary. Not just when they happen. Everyones senses here in CH Ch have been on edge since Sep last year. Just last night we had another 5.3 at 14 kms deep. Its also upsetting to see my babies faces so scared. So when I hear people like you wish for a quake in america, it makes me so angry. Pull your head in and have some repect for the human race.

Also talking about the quake last night. USg only says it was a 5.0 It was 5.3 And they dont report hardly any of our quakes here. We have had a lot. Take alook. www.geonet.org.nz...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I would consider hollywood the great theater. Cayce predicted california sinking in the ocean too.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
may 11th has been passing by every year for the last 500 years since this prediction. he never gave a year. for all we know it could be may 11th, 1,435,647,456 a.d.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
The 11th is my birthday!
Not a very good present..

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by guyopitz
I would consider hollywood the great theater. Cayce predicted california sinking in the ocean too.

Normally I would P on your statement; but this time I do not.
Reason is that I have it from so many directions - and none cold scientific;
that the period 10 May 2011 to 24 May 2011 is a very dangerous period.

More scary is that one is a revered Buddhist monk in Thailand that he saw a City submerged under water. This same man talked of a Tsunami back in 2001 already. Although he thinks it might be one of the cities like Vicksburg next to the Mississippi.

Another woman in Bangkok (who is a respected inventor) had a dream of a city that will sink under the waters before 14 May 2011; really sink deep like 50 meters!

Personally - me and my sons do have this gut feelings of a real big disaster looming. This is the reason I took of and is really hamering this keyboard for past week.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
It's nothing to do with Elenin, it's planetary alignments that cause earthquakes. There was an alignment yesterday, and in the space of an hour there were 4 quakes of 5+.
If you get a planetarium app. (I use a freebie called Asynx) and any list of major quakes , enter the dates in the planetarium and you will find an alignment. It is a very strong correlation.
There are actually two alignments on Wednesday, both involving Jupiter, which is 90% of all the mass in the solar system. That's a lot of gravity
edit on 10-5-2011 by Bigfoot73 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aromaz

Normally I would P on your statement; but this time I do not.
Reason is that I have it from so many directions - and none cold scientific;
that the period 10 May 2011 to 24 May 2011 is a very dangerous period.

More scary is that one is a revered Buddhist monk in Thailand that he saw a City submerged under water. This same man talked of a Tsunami back in 2001 already. Although he thinks it might be one of the cities like Vicksburg next to the Mississippi.

Another woman in Bangkok (who is a respected inventor) had a dream of a city that will sink under the waters before 14 May 2011; really sink deep like 50 meters!

Personally - me and my sons do have this gut feelings of a real big disaster looming. This is the reason I took of and is really hamering this keyboard for past week.

If you also consider Cayce's other prediction about the sinking of Japan. It is allready a hotspot for EQ's and at the moment it is a circus for the media.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tollon

A few important points you seem to overlook:

1) If Elenin had the kind of mass you are talking about, it wouldn't have a tail. The gas that it's venting wouldn't be able to escape its gravity field.

2) It would have attracted so much external mass over time that it would be a planet in and of itself by now.

3) It's orbit would be completely different.

It looks like a comet, walks like a comet and quacks like a comet. IT'S A COMET!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by thepresenttense
There's no telling whether or not this prediction will line up with what's to come, but for interpretation's sake, my first thought was: great theatre = hollywood (movies, etc.). It is in southern California...guess we'll see.

Very interesting take...
I was reading 2011 premonitions from a predictions website not too long ago, and in it, the psychic had an incredibly strong vision of the "Hollywood" sign being in flames.

Just something to ponder..

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

If you also consider Cayce's other prediction about the sinking of Japan. It is allready a hotspot for EQ's and at the moment it is a circus for the media.

Japan is a scientific risk of sinking; Landmass under Japan is full of large cavities and caves; originating from volcano activity like Mt. Fuji.

Remember the large whirlpool on 11 March? That could only happen if the sea water was actually been sucked downwards into a 'pipe'. The story of tsunami wave causing it is a BIG BS. Reality is more scary than fiction in that case.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Sun 20th of Taurus so strong Earth tremble

The Grand theatre filled ruined: The air, sky and Earth obscured and troubled/confused

Then Non-Christian (Also non-Muslim, but from Nost. he referred to Christian) God and holies will invoke

My mind and heart weigh heavily on the May 11, now even more so that I read this Quatrain. Here is what I am feeling.

An Earthquake of epic proportions, the "Grand theater filled", "ruined", is the GOM (Gulf of Mexico), it is what they did, they filled the darned thing! A Drama the likes the World has ever known!

"The air, sky and Earth obscured and troubled"! "Confused"? Yeah, people are still there, eating and drinking, playing and praying! The birds? The fish? It is all very troubling to think and confusing to grasp.

"Then Non-Christian God and holies will invoke" This is the Hopi Prophesies and the Iroquois. Who else should best encompass the very nature of the Gulf? I would say our Native Brothers were given this message for us all for this time! The Black Serpent is the Gulf of Mexico and it will snake up through the Country and engage the Red Serpent (Communism cloaked) and the White Serpent (Democracy disguised); a crushing blow, a fatal strike, and a retreat to the East by our Leaders, De facto.

So I say that it is the New Madrid! It engages every aspect, Edgar Cayce, Nostradamus, Revelation (Whore of Babylon/Great Harlot), and the Hopi and other Native Beliefs. It certainly ties in the reality of the GOM and the wave of seismic activity along the New Madrid.

Surprisingly I learn that there is a deceased Psychic from Italy that has caused a stir by a prediction of a great earthquake destroying Rome on May 11. I wonder which Rome? I am sure all of them!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

I have opened another thread: See there about the Italian Scientist or google his name: Raffaele Bendandi

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join