It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus prophecy matches May 11th alignment plus Elenin alignment - megaquake?...

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
The story of Raffaele Bendandi's prediction has gone mainstream on the internet...Matt Drudge has a photo of the Pope up with a link to the story of people fleeing Rome:

www.telegraph.co.uk..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Link

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Savorrow

I wasnt worried. Just thought it was interesting.

Too bad we are probably both wrong though and nothing will happen besides flood waters receding, which I hope happens sooner than later, the mosquitos would be horrible!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by whywhynot

Originally posted by chr0naut
reply to post by whywhynot

Please cite any observed data that demonstrates that what you say is true. I will stop posting if you do.

Your request is however irrational, one cannot post information regarding an "undiscovered force" because, well, it is undiscovered.

I wasn't asking for an undiscovered force, I was asking for you to provide anything that supports your theory.

An idea without the slightest evidence or support, is by definition, only fantasy.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Well ... it's the 11th of May here in Australia (11:46am). It's an overcast, drizzling Autumn day, but the earth hasn't opened up yet.

*fingers crossed*

I'll keep you all updated!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
We'll, there has been an earthquake. 7.1 in the pacific.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I will throw a free beer party if this turns out to be a valid prediction,.
Yall are invited

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Whats your address? Haha Beers for everyone!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

good post sounds like there should be some people worrying

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pressthebutton
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Whats your address? Haha Beers for everyone!

Yeah, like Id have it here,.
I WILL honor this but not at my location..
we shall see

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by whywhynot

Please cite any observed data that demonstrates that what you say is true. I will stop posting if you do.

Your request is however irrational, one cannot post information regarding an "undiscovered force" because, well, it is undiscovered.

I wasn't asking for an undiscovered force, I was asking for you to provide anything that supports your theory.

An idea without the slightest evidence or support, is by definition, only fantasy.

My theory is that there are undiscovered forces that we have no knowledge of, the history of the world supports this broadly and anyone who has attended a primary school knows this for certain.

You have taken an indefensible position in your assertions and have become boring. I will not respond further since you refuse to deny ignorance.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gaussq
At first I did not pay any attention to this date, much more so after I read this:

NOSTRADAMUS QUATRAIN #9 - 83 (Henry C. Roberts version)

The sun being in the 20th of Taurus, the earth shall so quake,

That it shall fill and ruin the great theatre;

The air, the heaven, and the earth shall be so obscured and troubled,

That unbelievers shall call upon God and his saints.

In the above quatrain, Nostradamus gives us an astrological date for this earthquake's occurrence. Of course the so-called science of Astrology is no longer taught in this modern world.

Indeed, even the great Erika Cheetham herself mistakenly gives the date of the event as April 10th, when any good student of astrology knows that

the sun passes through the astrological sign of Taurus on the 10th and 11th of May each year.

Now we have this Youtube movie showing a pretty exact planetary alignment on May 11th of 2011....

www.youtube.com... - this is very clear and this is the biggest alignment of 2011 as far as I understand. Coinciding perfectly with Nostradamus prediction 500 years ago - can it be a coincidence??.. I doubt it.

Then we have the Italian deceased scientist causing panic in Rome today because of his prediction that Rome would be destroyed on May 11th 2011.

To add fuel to the fire I can see that new comet Elenin aligns with the Sun and Uranus on Wednesday(11th).....

Let us see what tomorrow brings. Being a good person is the way of the future.
48 hours to go - I can not imagine I found this prophecy today and nothing is a coincidence I know from my past. I know what I need to do when these things happen, first of all being a good person is what matters.

Cherish virtue and Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance, I advice people to look into Falun Dafa and find your way to the future, there is a way out if people are prepared to open up their minds.

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good

PS: My whole family has been nose bleeding during the last week and today - a sure sign of an earthquake coming the experts say..... And we never have nose bleeds otherwise. And we never have earthquakes here(except a small one in 2008 I believe) either..
edit on 9-5-2011 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-5-2011 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

I had to log in to post this. I was reading your post and I had a small nosebleed right after reading it. Very small nosebleed and probably has nothing to do with it, but I found it to be interesting.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Hey everyone this came to mind when he says theatre .the theatre i think he's reffering to is our civalization ,you know the theatre TPTB put fourth in front of our eyes every day that what i thin he meant

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

Hey everyone this came to mind when he says theatre .the theatre i think he's reffering to is our civalization ,you know the theatre TPTB put fourth in front of our eyes every day that what i thin he meant

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Well the first part of this prophecy has come true...

7.1 Earthquake off the coast of Loyalty Islands, New Caledonia.

Great post man, but let's hope to God that the rest of the prophecy remains as just words.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

I thought I was denying ignorance and you were embracing it.

Oh well, bye

edit on 10/5/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
This is ATS, so I respect the OP's belief but I don't think any expert in that feild believes nosebleeds are linked to earthquakes.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glinda
The story of Raffaele Bendandi's prediction has gone mainstream on the internet...Matt Drudge has a photo of the Pope up with a link to the story of people fleeing Rome:

www.telegraph.co.uk..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Link

Well, the man was right on spot within 2 days maximum on 17 out of his 22 past predictions; only two remain - 2011 and 2012 and these were on scraps of paper that survived the fire. If I was living in Italy - you would not find me there today.

BUT: His predictions for 2011 was just that: 2011 with no month or day or location.
AND: His predictions for 2012 was just that: 2012 with no month or day or location.

Generally it is accepted that it would be May 2011 and April 2012 because Raffaele Bendandi based his predictions on solar alignments. So what happened is that some other scientists used his earlier work, dates, maps to try determine more details of what he could have wrote for 2011 and 2012. Thus it is in reality other people that sort of pinned the dates down - not the original predictions of Raffaele Bendandi.

Why? Well in Italy there is an old law that expose scientists to prosecution if they fail to warn the people; and also expose them if they made predictions that does not come true! Thus what better way than to use a deceased man's words.

I wish I could find at least part of his original writings, but that also seems to be non-existing, not available, hidden or confiscated.

Not to make too many double postings, I just received new info about Raffaele Bendandi.
I have posted this on
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 10/5/2011 by Aromaz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Aromaz

thats the problem i had with it. where did the may 11 in rome come from? alot of people are leaving, which means they truly believe this will happen. but how did they come up with that? there must be something we don't know, some info they have over us. maybe the date and location does exist, but isn't being spread around on msm? sounds unlikely. but alot of people think this will happen.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Here's another one.

Nothing will happen and in 20 hours you'll know . When it doesn't you'll still believe in this stuff and wait until another 'alignment' happens to match an obscure prophecy that will also not come to pass.

Get a job.
edit on 10-5-2011 by daggyz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
double post...

edit on 10-5-2011 by wearewatchingyouman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join