It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm going to stop Armageddon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
So the real question needs too be asked
1. who is the "FATHER"
2. Is the father here now ?
3. Is the FATHER the awaited CHRIST or annointed Mahadi ,, etc...

Remember Obama
damn thought he was the one for sure,,, lol No i did NOT vote for him if i could have,,, Canadian

In case FATHER watching lol

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by satron

Are you talking about stopping the Apocalypse then ? Armageddon doesn't mean the end of the world. I see the theory behind your plan. But this is just an asking the genie for more wishes argument. You cannot out wit God, do you not think God could find the smallest step around your plan ?? Armageddon comes after the opening of the 7 seals so you might want to scale your prediction back a little bit.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Please see my post for an in-depth look at Armageddon
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I would like to express my appreciation for saving us all from biblical end times.

I can handle an awful lot but I was wondering how to avoid that one.

I can see it now God thinking "Clever monkeys found a loophole!"

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Armageddon - when they unveil Nibiru and everyone goes crazy, the world descends into a hallucination and things start becoming increacingly strange.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Everyone can thank me, as I have still held my promise to predict everyday as the end of the world. That's why we haven't seen it yet, as all dates have failed.

I implore everyone here to do the same, in the unfortunate event that I should expire. Even though my powers exceed normal people, I can guarantee that I'm certainly not immortal. Anyone can adopt these supernatural powers for themselves, but you might not be fundamentally the same again.
edit on 31-3-2012 by satron because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join