It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexplainable Flying Objects?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

In regards to the 2nd video discussed HERE...

and this reponse on that thread:

Originally posted by gortex
This is an old video posted back in 09 , this thread may help .
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Probably flares

Plus these

Looks like it was posted in 08
edit on 11-4-2011 by gortex because: eta links

edit on May 9th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Ok , the second video .
The Mexico footage looks like the same as the first video , skydivers with flares , the India footage has been around since at least 08 and is generally excepted to be parachuted flares and the space shuttle may or may not be space debris .
India ufo thread

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Hmm, I hadn't realized it had been discussed so much before.

The first is fascinating, as there are two large balls of light. It is not the best footage, so it is hard to conclude anything from it.

The second, with the blue skies in the background. If you watch it, there is no way it could be a parachute. Watch the one to the left (our right) hover and then fall. I have only sky dived once, so I am no expert, but far as I am concerned parachutes do not do that.

Thanks for taking the time to analyse this though.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Another example for you , the video quality is a bit dodgy but the India video isn't much better

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
Good find, but unsatisfactory replies. Poor guy didn't even get a star for effort. This is not about the ATS game. It's about getting people to see these videos and possibly open a mind or two to otherworldly possibilities.

How do you open peoples mind to "otherworldly possibilities" by using a video of skydivers?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Then there is the psychic argument, that they show themselves for specific people.

Would be hard to catch those on youtube

Don't get me wrong though, I have always been on the kick that TPowersTBe have very advanced aviation technology.

yes... we do...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

reply to post by eaglewingz

Good find, but unsatisfactory replies. Poor guy didn't even get a star for effort. This is not about the ATS game. It's about getting people to see these videos and possibly open a mind or two to otherworldly possibilities.

It's supposed to be about separating fake or mistaken evidence from real evidence. If the truth is what you are after that is.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

How do you open peoples mind to "otherworldly possibilities" by using a video of skydivers?

Because I wasn't fully convinced these were skydivers in that reply until I watched Gortex's video, proving that what looked like good UFO evidence was actually not. But thanks for your support Zorgon.

Sure, I have not spent hundreds of hours the interweb attempting to uncover the truth, nor am I a UFO video analyst. When I find something that I deem interesting, what I do is share it. If it turns out to be some sky divers, then I admit I am wrong and the journey continues.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

post by ThinkingCap
If it turns out to be some sky divers, then I admit I am wrong and the journey continues.

And that makes a refreshing change

Far too many people on this board refuse to accept the evidence provided to them and continue to argue the toss , even though they probably know they were mistaken.

You live up to your name ThinkingCap

top topics

<< 1   >>

join