It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexplainable Flying Objects?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Hello. These two videos have been on my mind for a few days now. The first video's UFO was spotted by several different people, and a compilation was made on Youtube. This took place:

UFO sightings over Lake Elsinore, CA.. ON THURSDAY THE 6TH OF JANUARY 2011..

The second - and my favorite of the two, had some pretty fascinating stuff in it. Even the end has some compelling NASA footage. I would be interested to know what the more savvy skeptics have to say about this.

So there ya go. I cannot explain these - perhaps you can.

edit on 9-5-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Great videos, just throw them in with the other videos out there that are evidence that the phenomena is real. It's also reassuring when you have your own experience, it changes the way you think, doesn't it?

Also i love it when the one guy in the background is like " OMG, Aliens!"

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
good video

people ask for more evidence

like stool samples and body parts

thousands of videos
thousands of images

some in focus
some not

government files released
still doubt and ignorance

sad
the culling is coming

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
maybe can explain these phenomenons ??

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

MOD NOTE:
Please do not just post minimalist posts that say "fake!".
Back up your opinion and show why you believe what you believe.
edit on May 9th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

link   
I saw two UFOs from what I believed at the time to be deep space. There were two "stars" East of Orion's Belt. They literally shot off in unison to the right, then on a DIME vaulted vertically up across the sky.

Questioned my government ever since.

link   
Yeah, I won't be surprised if this thread doesn't even get off the ground. If there isn't anything to debunk, it's not "needed".

(Notice: my sly way of challenging debunkers to stop being lazy and get in here.)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Be4sTXMoDe
Sorry but all those video's are a fake or man made hoaxes.

so this topic has nothing to offer.

No they aren't. Prove it,

You man made hoax.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Be4sTXMoDe

do you know this for fact
fact brought to back up a claim

a claim you made
care to explain

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
These are both cool videos. I do wonder though, why would an alien ship have such bright lights? Surely if they're observing us they'd want to be more stealthy than that. Of course it could be the engine's exhausts or vents causing the lights. Like I said though it's not very stealthy. Even us lowly humans are stealthier than that.

I suspect that it's an unknown craft of earthly origin or simply a dressed up helicopter designed to cause this very type of discussion.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
A quick search of "Lake Elsinore" brought up multiple threads of the first video. It's skydivers with flares.

UFO Strange craft in Lake Elsinore, California Jan, 6, 2011 .

Gotta run, so someone else can do the heavy lifting on the second one

edit on 5/9/2011 by eaglewingz because: fixed link

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JFraser

Valid point. That is what I think every time as well.

But then I think, "They just don't care". When you were a boy with a magnifying glass, kicking over logs to look at the little beetles and bugs, did you care to hide yourself from them?

Then there is the psychic argument, that they show themselves for specific people.

Maybe they are charging up, using our magnetic lay lines as a form of magnetic fuel.

But truly, opposite/positive views on Why/Why Not is pure speculation. There's no way to tell, but it really does make sense that "if they are there, they would be freakin' invisible"

Don't get me wrong though, I have always been on the kick that TPowersTBe have very advanced aviation technology.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by eaglewingz

Good find, but unsatisfactory replies. Poor guy didn't even get a star for effort. This is not about the ATS game. It's about getting people to see these videos and possibly open a mind or two to otherworldly possibilities.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
The other day I saw a ufo. Now I am pretty much convinced. Anyway how can this phenomena be fake.

Things like the Lizard man and Bigfoot you can call hoaxes. But the ufo phenomena is literally everywhere in every country.

We are being visited and we're not alone. What a creepy thought.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
It is a weird thought, but not necessarily something to fear.

Every one of us has been taught, through the TV or the Bible or our Parents to FEAR the unknown (eg. death, E.T)

By understanding that something has not only been visiting us, but may indeed be monitoring us - is not good or bad in my opinion. It's just something to up the ante towards understanding ourselves.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by dadgad

I agree. Crypto-zoological things like bigfoot, seen by a few people here and there, with no real proof.
UFOs, seen by tens thousands of people, for over 100 years (since before WWI for some sightings), with videos, pictures, testimonies by reliable people, government reports, radar tapes, etc.

Alone the evidence is inconclusive, if not against it. But all of it together, combined with your own experience, if you've had one, is more than enough. At least for me, and I know many others feel that way.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

The first video is a parachute display team , probably the golden knights , second contains video's discussed and explained in other threads , so no they are not Unexplainable Flying Objects .

U.S. Army Golden Knight's Parachute Demo Team night jump

edit on 9-5-2011 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Hey there ThinkingCap,

About the first video with multiple shots and witnesses - it turned out to be skydivers performing night jump training with flares attached to them. The lights seemed like falling down with a decent speed at first, that's when the skydivers haven't opened their chutes yet. The moment of seperation of the three skydivers (it seems they jumped close tight to one another) is just a couple of seconds before they open their chutes, after that, the "hovering" lights maintained a steady lowering pattern for some minutes until the flares burnt out. Someone even managed to contact the skydiver team (I don't remember their name) on their Facebook and they confirmed it was them performing training for an upcoming show they were participating in.

About the second video, I don't know since I haven't got the time to watch it as well, will come back later for it

Hope this was of help!

Cheers

edit to add - damn, Gortex... Once again, you beat me to it by a couple of minutes
The name of the team was The Golden Knights, yes

edit on 9-5-2011 by ch1n1t0 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
reply to post by JFraser

Valid point. That is what I think every time as well.

But then I think, "They just don't care". When you were a boy with a magnifying glass, kicking over logs to look at the little beetles and bugs, did you care to hide yourself from them?

I agree with this analogy. As irrelevant as we may be to such beings though, I'd have thought stealth would simply be protocol.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Wow, looking at the first video with that in mind, I suppose that is totally plausible. Especially if they contacted the divers via facebook. Looks like we've got ourselves an IFO then. Thanks Gortex and Chinito.

The part that got me was when the flares spun around each other like that. Good catch though.

I await an analysis on the second video!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join