It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs over Horsham May 7th, Surrey UK;

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Burds...!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
They very well could be birds BUT:

Having been witness to 30+ UFO sightings I can assure you that certain orb looking UFOs that appear to be very high up do indeed look like something is "flapping"

I know it sounds crazy but on more than one occasion my first instinct when I saw the UFOs was to say "those are birds because I see some sort of flapping" but they were NOT birds because of the maneuvers they did.

It really does surprise me how people can "Know" they are birds yet there is no distinct image of a bird. Also, I bet if the sun was out they would have had a little reflection going on.

Not to mention ...that was a pretty solid formation the entire time... birds aren't that perfect.... AND ... if these were birds they must have been huge....
edit on 9-5-2011 by dplum517 because: typo

I really want to emphasize what I have said ..... cause you know.... birds just love to fly in 3s in a perfect triangle

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I can't really see anything out of the ordinary although that white object that flew into the frame and then quickly upwards was quite interesting. I haven't seen a bird move that fast before. The video may have been edited or quickened up for some reason so hence the odd movement of the 'bird'. There isn't really a lot to see with this video and we can't really say what they may or may not be because the objects are so small in the video. As far as I'm concerned it is a UFO for the simple fact we can't truly identify the objects.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
First , what are the chances of setiing up a camera , pointing to the top of a tree with stormy clouds in the background and then miraculously capturing UFO's on film ?

I'm sorry , but I have to go along with the majority and say it looks like a flock of birds in flight.

To person that said move this to the hoax bin . Why ?
The OP was asking for opinions on the piece of film and did not claim it contained UFO's , so therefore it is not a HOAX , just misidentified.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by K-PAX-PROT
What do you guys and girls think of this video showing various objects flying by in formation;There have not been many comments on this video on u-tube;Top right hand corner of the video shows the fly past;

Great little video ... I had to watch it a couple of times to spot everything ... then once more to watch it as a whole.

I would be inclined to say that the first batch of objects (the 'flyover') are birds ... but the triangular formation seems to hold a distinct shape throughout. It was such a good triangle I found myself wondering if it was one of those damn iphone apps that people seem to like

I haven't read the whole thread yet but doubtless when I go back to read there will have been plenty of folks who have stepped forward to discredit it.

Either way I thought it was one of the better vids I've seen in recent times ... thanks for sharing it with us

Woody

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join