It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs over Horsham May 7th, Surrey UK;

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
What do you guys and girls think of this video showing various objects flying by in formation;There have not been many comments on this video on u-tube;Top right hand corner of the video shows the fly past;

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I could not see anything, could you add the time stamp it occurs, please!

Who would take a video of this scene anyway? Is there some background as to why they were filming the treetop and sky. Were they making a new tv app like the 'Yule Log'.

Finally found them but they look like birds to me!
edit on 5/9/2011 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

link   
That's astounding.

link   
I think they are birds.

You can even see movement that would relate to flapping wings.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Birds.

topic can be closed.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
*Overwhelming amount of birds chirping in the area
*Obvious bird wing flapping

Nothing but birds....
for the person who filmed and uploaded this - claiming it is UFOs
either he is very naive and wants to believe at all costs or he is purposely trying to hoax.

(not you OP...the owner of the video)
edit on May 9th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
interesting, look at them when they get to the darker cloud. seems to be in the shape of a star.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Birds. Full screen at 480p you can even see wings flapping. Close and/or move to Hoax.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I doubt those are birds as their formation doesn't seem to change even one bit.

I would rather think of a cgi addition to the otherwise boring video :p

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
[
edit on 9-5-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismir
I doubt those are birds as their formation doesn't seem to change even one bit.

I would rather think of a cgi addition to the otherwise boring video :p

Sorry to tell you but they are birds flying complete with flapping wings. Im sure some monitors are much harder to view these videos on....but it is obviously birds with flapping wings.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Cheers for the replies and input everyone;Yes birds as i originally perceived these to be but as in all these kind of videos its better to get second opinions and views as i believe that not all people will or perceive the same thing;The point made about why just point a camera at a seemingly boring bit of sky;

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

Nothing but birds....
either he is very naive and wants to believe at all costs or he is purposely trying to hoax.

WHOA, wait a sec. So a mod who is only supposed to render judgment on the post if it breaks the TAC is now able to render judgment on the actual thread content and we are supposed to just accept that as if you know better than us?

How is calling someone "naive" any different than me calling someone "ignorant" in other threads? Neither one is a slur or an insult.

I know you guys needs clicks to survive, but a little consitancy would not be a bad thing?
edit on 9-5-2011 by MainLineThis because: Air Force rules......

edit on 9-5-2011 by MainLineThis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis

Nothing but birds....

WHOA, wait a sec. So a mod who is only supposed to render judgment on the post if it breaks the TAC is now able to render judgment on the actual thread content and we are supposed to just accept that as if you know better than us?

How is calling someone "naive" any different than me calling someone "ignorant" in other threads? Neither one is a slur or an insult.

I know you guys needs clicks to survive, but a little consitancy would not be a bad thing?
edit on 9-5-2011 by MainLineThis because: Air Force rules......

edit on 9-5-2011 by MainLineThis because: (no reason given)

Um. yes, staff can voice their opinions. After all we are members too. Moderators Are People Too – Please Review This Link.

Nobody has to agree with me, but I am entitled to voice my opinion just like anyone else
I certainly do not think I am better than anyone else.

I did not call a member here naive. I called the person filming, uploading and titling the video "UFO" naive. Please read my post again. I was very clear.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Ok its Birds flying over Horsham West Sussex. Not Surrey... Either that or the boundaries have moved!

Git

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by completenuttergit
Ok its Birds flying over Horsham West Sussex. Not Surrey... Either that or the boundaries have moved!

Git

British political voting system , mmm,;Cheers for pointing that out;

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Reply to post by pazcat

Yup. No reason to keep this thread going for pages and pages.

This is for sure birds or something mundane. Anyone without the meager ability to understand video should still be able to use common sense to eradicate idiotic threads like this.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
They very well could be birds BUT:

Having been witness to 30+ UFO sightings I can assure you that certain orb looking UFOs that appear to be very high up do indeed look like something is "flapping"

I know it sounds crazy but on more than one occasion my first instinct when I saw the UFOs was to say "those are birds because I see some sort of flapping" but they were NOT birds because of the maneuvers they did.

It really does surprise me how people can "Know" they are birds yet there is no distinct image of a bird. Also, I bet if the sun was out they would have had a little reflection going on.

Not to mention ...that was a pretty solid formation the entire time... birds aren't that perfect.... AND ... if these were birds they must have been huge....
edit on 9-5-2011 by dplum517 because: typo

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by K-PAX-PROT

Geese?

I have no idea what that is. Is it an unidentified flying object(s)? My answer is yes. Are they controlled by intelligent life? I'd say yes again. Are they birds or somekind of animal from good old planet earth or are they true blue aliens?

That's why we're here, to ask and answer questions. Good find dude, keep it up!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Nothing but birds....

Birds would definitely be our first guess as to what it is. But the sounds of the birds we hear just means the camera was in area with lots of birds in their nests, in the trees, on the ground foraging, etc. Birds are just about everywhere, but those birds we hear are obviously not our UFO Birdies we see flying. I keep watching the clip and one thing that gets my attention is the speed of the UFO Bird things and how bright they are. They be cruising. How fast do geese fly?

I'm watching this on my 40 inch HD tv but its too pixelated for me to see beyond lil balls of light cruising. There could be wings attached but I honestly can't tell. The whole world needs HD cameras!

I wouldn't put down the Youtube author. You can prolly ask most people what they think they're watching and I dunno if everyone would be so sure to say birds, although it would be a great guess. So I wouldn't say he's delusional or whatnot, he truly did film a UFO(s), in his eyes. I'm not 100% that's birds, but its the strongest case for it.

Originally posted by MainLineThis
Reply to post by pazcat

Yup. No reason to keep this thread going for pages and pages.

This is for sure birds or something mundane. Anyone without the meager ability to understand video should still be able to use common sense to eradicate idiotic threads like this.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Why are people so angry? I'm not 100% that this is a bird. Sure it could be. So for those of us who aren't 100%, we have meager minds and enjoy idiotic threads such as this?:laughing:
edit on 9-5-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join