It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do You Record and Keep Fox News? Or do you do so for other news?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Looking for people who might record or archive the news.

In this case, looking for people who record Fox.

And for the date in question, we are looking for April 28, 2011 which would be the day of the Royal Wedding.

Looking for a specific ticker.

But also, looking to see if we have a member(s) who do this for any news channel? And if so, what your cycling time for recording over it is? It might be nice to know who the people are who might be our resident "resources" for this sort of thing?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

what ticker...? what did it say??

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
OBL was killed.

Dated, interestingly, a week prior.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by darrman

Actually the ticker is said to have ran on Thusday the 28th in between 6:30 to 8:00pm PST by one member and by another on the 29th during the Royal wedding on FOX NEWS claiming that Osama Bin Laden had been killed.

Trowa
edit on 9/5/11 by TrowaBarton because: Spelling as per

edit on 9/5/11 by TrowaBarton because: to add content

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Though I wouldn't narrow to only that time frame. Tickers can repeat, and the time might be off.

If anyone has a recording and doesn't want to scour it for this one ticker, I'd be happy to get a copy from you and watch it.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Ditto to Aeons post(s) here as well. I would have no problem watching it as well. I have been looking through all video I can find of the 27th through the 29th as well

Trowa
edit on 9/5/11 by TrowaBarton because: To add content

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Sorry realized I have a date mistake.

April 29, 2011 was Prince William's wedding. 11am BST or 6am EST for us in North America.

The ticker from April 28th is probably from during the pre-wedding "news" casting.

These darn timezone conversions. I'll get the hang of it eventually.
edit on 2011/5/9 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Have you tried youtube, and search the date and moxnews?

2nd line

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolhanddan
Have you tried youtube, and search the date and moxnews?

2nd line

Yes a few of us in the thread under question have looked at just about every FOX NEW video possible. I did not think about emailing Moxnews

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I've never heard of him before. If I can find his email address I'll email him. I don't see one, and his whois doens't bring one up.

Maybe someone can put a message on his youtube account? I don't have one.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
So have you found it yet, it would be so funny MSM ran the story too early. If you do find it will you post it so we can see as well, thanks.

2nd line

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by coolhanddan

A member told us last night in the thread which this stemmed from that an group they e-mailed has the videos in question and sells it/them. If I remember correctly they were waiting for pricing and were going to lets us know.

I for one mentioned that I would be willing to spend if the ticker is included a fair sum of money to obtain this info regardless if it proves this claim or not. as long as it answers it.

I as a few others in the thread want the truth regardless and as of now are waiting to hear from the poster with further information.

Trowa
edit on 10/5/11 by TrowaBarton because: n/m

new topics

top topics

join