It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man airlifted after fight with (house) Cat: (I don't write the headlines)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
A Cleveland man was attacked by a housecat Friday afternoon and the man's injuries are so severe that he had to be taken by air ambulance to Memorial Hermann Hospital in Houston.

The altercation between the man and the animal occurred at a home on CR 3182 a few miles south of Cleveland in Liberty County. At some point during the attack, the man and the cat reportedly were injured by a knife the man was holding. The man was taken to Cleveland Regional Medical Center before being transported to Houston.

Game wardens Danny Diaz and Adam Broll captured the cat. It was taken to Big Thicket Animal Hospital for examination.

Source: www.yourhoustonnews.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/548223a263f8.jpg[/atsimg]

You know, I put this here under Gerenal Conspiracies as this particular news piece is double sided-at the least.

On the one side, I see the MSM being so dumbed down and attempting to demean real news reporting but putting crap like this piece up for publication. Seriously. Funnier than hell and probably has many of people thinking some pretty crazy scenes of what occurred in this reported event.

Wasn't there something just a little more time deserving going on in the Cleavland area on this day? The MSM is just gonna love this one, I am sure. Keep the peoples minds off the real problems and issues. Yuk it up!!

And on the other hand, the dam Pet/Animal Conspiracist maybe on to something. If one cat can put a man down, imagin what an organized attempt would be like. Think about that one for a minute or two.

And, toss the Dogs into the mix. Forget about it!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ab4cbaffd51c.jpg[/atsimg]

And people wonder why people come to ATS for serious news/info & discussions. Thank You ATS for the platform to take on (or by-pass) the MSM & others.

There is another thread out today that got me in this mood. Pretty good one:

The internet is our last hope, Mainstream media has failed us
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 5/9/2011 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

i could imagine, if he was holding a knife, and the cat jumped at him, the instinct is to block, so if he quickly tried to cover his face while holding a knife......

i used to have an aggressive dog, and gave myself a few black eyes when the dog turned quickly...now had i been holding a knife...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I feel lucky now.

Mostly it wasn't so much of a fight as I would call it, when I have had altercations with housecats.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Meeeeow!! WOW! I took a cat scratch to the eye once and it was not pleasant. I can only imagine what happened to this dude. Any word if this guy was drunk and out to pick a fight with a grumpy cat??

To think, I only thought cats could kill by stealing our breath while we slept. Who knew cats could wield knives, shivs and shanks too

Good one
in a day of whacky news that I am still trying to digest and decipher.
edit on 9-5-2011 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

That cat in the hat is friggin' awesome!

Made my eyes tear up and everything!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Im laughing at the dude who's a morbid angel fan putting his beanie on his cat

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I've lost a few rounds, and a nice amount of blood.

The fight almost made it to the end. If it had, it would have been a very tough call for the judges. Luckily, I won in the 12th round by TKO. Lil furry punk just kept gettin' back up, and then he would go flyin' back into the wall.

There were other small battles also. In the end, I won the war with assistance from Special Forces (AKA the Vet). When a lil furry punk loses all claws and both balls, he also loses a bit of that attitude.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
What a Pussy

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Brings a whole new meaning to p_$$? whipped.

Wow, in all seriousness though, what is this guy doing fighting a cat with a knife?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by notsofunnyguy

I hear you man. Just stare at that pic and see all that is in it.

Like the claws on the left paw.... Yikes.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
This is in Cleveland, Texas. Must be something wrong with that town if the men lose battles against housecats and the entire town blames an 11-year old for being raped. i think that cat needs to put on a sheriff's badge and clean up that town...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Yeah but we all know who's house cat it was Chuck Norris's cat named "roundhouse". Roundhouse's mother was a lion and his father was a tiger but roundhouse came out the size of a normal house cat. Apparently the man who got air lifted away tried to sweep the cat away with a broom after he saw him pissing in his rose bed after roundhouse kicked the crap out of him he grabbed a knife the rest is history.
edit on 9-5-2011 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)
Roundhouse fights the special forces dogs with titanium fangs and reportedly never lost a match! he has a death stare as well and it was video taped once heres the linkwww.youtube.com...
edit on 9-5-2011 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Sounds like an interesting place to reside.

Mhhhh, 11 year old deserved it. Yes, I read the article. Bummer.

People, don't read that article. Sad. Stick with the thread article and discussion.- IMO

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Sounds to me like the man is a psycho. He attacked the cat with a knife after the cat attacked him? Who does that? Kitty has a mood swing and you go all knife crazy?

Idiot. I hope they charge him with animal cruelty.

Too bad HIS wounds werent "mortal."

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I have very little to contribute except for this-

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/394503820297.jpg[/atsimg]

this is probably how the cat was feeling-

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8c55fa5b763c.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Flag for the story, star for the picture

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

LOL Dam.

Good pics.

I liked most of these replys. Keep 'em coming. Throw a pic or two in also.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
The authorities are now saying the cat was feral and weighed around 20 lbs. I'm not sure it was a regular house cat. Bobcats here have been known to go into houses and attack people. Maybe it was a hybrid.

new topics

top topics

join