It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Claims It Has Evidence bin Laden Died Of Illness “Long Ago”

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Among those who have claimed Bin Laden's previous deaths are: Madeleine Albright who stated on Fox news that Bin Laden was long dead and being kept on ice to be trotted out for the 2004 election. Dr. Steve Pieczenik which stated on infowars.com Here>youtu.be... that Bin Laden died ten years ago from Marfan's Desease. The list goes on.
www.bestmetalresearch.com...

But then it's all just a conspiracy theory, while we have soldiers and agents sticking their hands into baby's diaper looking for that ever elusive bomb.
We are cattle and are going to be culled

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Ahmadinijad is a conspiracy theorist, plain and simple. He will claim ANYTHING if he thinks it will collapse the US Government.

If they have the evidence, why doesn't he present it to the world?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
Ahmadinijad is a conspiracy theorist, plain and simple. He will claim ANYTHING if he thinks it will collapse the US Government.

Really? I read the article and didn't see his name mentioned anywhere. You probably should read the article again before you comment.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Please, let's not forget Benazir Bhutto, who also said that Bin Laden had died...

And honestly, I am not sure who to believe, the US Government or Ahmadinejad... But in this case I go with Mahmoud, he has not much to gain with this announcement

edit on 9-5-2011 by HedyLamarr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by HedyLamarr

Again, it was not Ahmadinejad. Read the article.

From RIA: “Iranian Intelligence Minister Heidar Moslehi said Tehran has evidence that al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden had died of disease long before the United States’ alleged raid on the terrorist, FARS Iranian news agency said.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
This is a big deal in my opinion.

For someone from a high ranking position within the Iranian government to make this statement they would presumably be pretty confident that the USA haven't actually got the evidence that would quickly make the Iranians look foolish

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
For those folks who claim that they are "awake" because they listen to Alex Jones, David Icke, or Jesse Ventura, I have a news flash for you.

You're not awake. You've simply joined another flock. You've replaced the sheepdog of mainstream media with the sheepdog of Info Wars etc.

Until you are able to look through the news reports independently and find the real conspiracies, not just the ones that Alex Jones etc tells you about, you're just part of another flock.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyestotheskies
This is a big deal in my opinion.

For someone from a high ranking position within the Iranian government to make this statement they would presumably be pretty confident that the USA haven't actually got the evidence that would quickly make the Iranians look foolish

It is a BIG deal a very BIG deal. Now show us the evidence and all of us who have claimed that what supposedly went down on May 1st is BS will be proven right.

If it's just words, then BIG fail on Iran.
edit on 9/5/11 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Brilliant, It's what i've believed for quite some time.. he had died a go from other causes..

now hoping this is not just more propaganda speak, and a swift showing of proper evidence
edit on 9-5-2011 by Darth_Prime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by PplVSNWO

Really? I read the article and didn't see his name mentioned anywhere. You probably should read the article again before you comment.

Err... headline of the story "IRAN claims". When Iran claims ANYTHING, it's usually through the President's office. President of Iran has previously come out in support of several conspiracy theories.

I suggest YOU pay more attention.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

From RIA: “Iranian Intelligence Minister Heidar Moslehi said Tehran has evidence that al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden had died of disease long before the United States’ alleged raid on the terrorist, FARS Iranian news agency said.

You really think the Iranian Intelligence minister could make ANY statement without the full backing of the President?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
-and in a sudden, shocking moment, we found that Iran has been in possession of WMDs-

Looks like it's time to initiate the plans

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

Kind of like we've presented our evidence to the world? No photos...burying the body at sea. Mmmmhmmm.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Everyone is claiming to have evidence. I say, produce the evidence.

The US claims to have photos and footage but will not release it.
Iran claims to have evidence Osama died long ago but does not describe it.
Pakistan claims conflicting accounts to the US official story.

I don't believe any of them until someone produces the proof.

Please don't believe Iran just because you are suspicious of the American government's story. I am too but that doesn't mean we need to jump from one source of fishy claims to another source of fishy claims. Likewise, please don't believe the US official story just because you are American and believe everyone just has it out for us.

To all these governments claiming to have evidence: Produce it.

I urge everyone to not believe a certain source just because it is what you want to believe (either mainstream or conspiracy/alternative). I know that is human nature but let's wait for some FACTS to be given to us. We deserve facts- not baseless claims.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by trollz

You must have inside knowledge , because that is the logical next step.

I am glad I am detached from all this, can't get upset about it all....

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Might be an idea to not hold your breath on that one.

Truth is painful sometimes...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Nicely put.

I can't accept what the U.S is telling us because of lack of evidence being produced. Iran, great rather than the rhetoric, produce what you have and we will decide if it's credible. Pakistan, well they probably have the most to lose, so they wouldn't agree with the OS.

Why the U.S do not just provide the video for what went down and photo's of OBL, I will never understand. They are just creating the conspiracy or at the least fuelling it.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

You really think the Iranian Intelligence minister could make ANY statement without the full backing of the President?

At this point, that IS a possibility.

Ahmadinejad and the Ayatollah Khameni (sp?) have been locking horns for weeks now. Ahmadinejad actually skipped work for a week over it.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

I agree: produce the evidence.

Just make sure it doesn't have "made in USA" stamped on it. At this point, that pretty much means it's fake.

Sad, but true.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
That is the problem here, the US has left their enemies with the ability to claim this because they have failed to completely prove it.

On that note, it would be very entertaining to see the Obama admin. come out with more evidence to support their claims, and then the Iranians counter with proof of their own... Including his burial site, body and DNA evidence.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join