It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Facts That Alex Jones says PROVES The Bin Laden Fable Is a Contrived Hoax

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Originally posted by Opspeculate
It would be easier to discern all of this stuff if direct fluid spontaneous unbiased questions could be posed and picked apart during a cross examination of the now several official stories during the 2001 - 2011 time-line.

Wake up, man! You must have fallen asleep for a minute there because you were dreaming!

Yes, that would be really nice. I'd LOVE to see that... I guess over the past 30 years or so, I have resigned myself to the idea that the government lies to us. I hate it and I think it's WRONG, but it's the way this corrupt operation works now. This is not our forefathers' government. This is a new beast. This is the US in the 21st century. It's horrible and doesn't, in any way, resemble what this country was meant to be.

I cry for my country. Crying for My Country

I am Up Waked... ';'

Wondering if you see this happening though with respect to the items on the list...

:-)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Opspeculate

Just for F.Y.I.
The bastard's name is Usama bin Laden, NOT Osama bin Laden.

Osama or Usama?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Wondering if you see this happening though with respect to the items on the list...

Oh, absolutely not! Without a doubt, that will NOT happen. The fact that we didn't put GWBush and company on trial for crimes against country and humanity proves to me that the people in the government are protected from such scrutiny. The fact that we impeached a president for getting a BJ in the oval office gives me NO hope whatsoever of an open dialogue with the elites. Never going to happen. I guess that's why I'm sort of resigned to not knowing the truth. I don't think ANYTHING we could do would make it happen.

I'm a political agnostic. I don't know what the hell is going on.

As I have said before, I'm glad I am not young and that I don't have kids that will have to deal with what's coming in this country. I would hate to be young and be aware of the fight ahead for survival in this failing and collapsing society.

Did you hear my song?

edit on 5/10/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by tomten

Good one... for the FBI it's a U

For the MSM it's an O or U or ?

Right down to his name spelling there are 2 stories FFS.......... LOL

OMG

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Oh, absolutely not! Without a doubt, that will NOT happen. The fact that we didn't put GWBush and company on trial for crimes against country and humanity proves to me that the people in the government are protected from such scrutiny. The fact that we impeached a president for getting a BJ in the oval office gives me NO hope whatsoever of an open dialogue with the elites. Never going to happen. I guess that's why I'm sort of resigned to not knowing the truth. I don't think ANYTHING we could do would make it happen.

I'm a political agnostic. I don't know what the hell is going on.

As I have said before, I'm glad I am not young and that I don't have kids that will have to deal with what's coming in this country. I would hate to be young and be aware of the fight ahead for survival in this failing and collapsing society.

Did you hear my song?

edit on 5/10/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

Sunshine...!
That sparkles for sure.

For the people and not against... I want all current and future Presidents to prove that Integrity without fear like the last and only one since 1963.

Executive Order 11110 gave the US the ability to create its own money backed by silver...

Turned out not so good for JFK... :-(

That the Executive Order was never repealed by any U.S. President through an Executive Order and is still valid. Why then has no president utilized it.................?

Virtually all of the nearly $6 trillion in debt has been created since 1963, and if a U.S. president had utilized Executive Order 11110 the debt would be nowhere near the current level !

Someone is doing the lying and it always appears from the Top down.

Ron Paul...? if he is all that and makes it there to make it happen the choice is easy.

From the Top down based on Integrity of word and some proof that " Yes We Can" grows up to be "Yes We Did"
instead of " We Made It Worse"

You do realize I Heard all of this Executive Order 11110 stuff on AJ first then sourced it on record. The guys good for lot's of trivia & info and I still accepting objective arguments with respect to the list 1 - 10.

edit on 10-5-2011 by Opspeculate because: Figgin spelling...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Just one thing makes we beleive OBL died a long time ago and thats because he never was seen on video clearly in 10 long years. I read somewhere that this was because it would have been a risk and could have got him found. Thats rubbish you telling me a sopposedly top terror network cannot post a video to Al-jazzera without getting caught?

To me this one simple fact proves OBL was gone a long time ago.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by john_bmth
News flash: none of these "facts" are facts, they're conjecture.

Very true but, it's pretty damn good conjecture!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by No Retreat No Surrender
Just one thing makes we beleive OBL died a long time ago and thats because he never was seen on video clearly in 10 long years. I read somewhere that this was because it would have been a risk and could have got him found. Thats rubbish you telling me a sopposedly top terror network cannot post a video to Al-jazzera without getting caught?

To me this one simple fact proves OBL was gone a long time ago.

With that only observation I disagree that proves it. It adds direction to your arguments and something to pursue to balance credence that may lead to proof.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
There is ONLY one undeniable FACT here.

None of us will ever know the full truth.

Because of that, sites like ATS, and sensationalists like Alex Jones will thrive on it.

In the absence of absolute proof, anything is possible.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

reply to post by tomten

Good one... for the FBI it's a U

For the MSM it's an O or U or ?

Right down to his name spelling there are 2 stories FFS.......... LOL

OMG

I know, this whole Obama or Ubama thing is very confusing.

Maybe they are twins?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade

Because of that, sites like ATS, and sensationalists like Alex Jones will thrive on it.

Yes...

If we wait for the moment when everything absolutely everything is ready we shall never begin...

A choice must be made soon...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Opspeculate

speaking of junk posts......

2nd

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Chickensalad

Yes your posts are junk... Waste of space... random mush mush....

Now your getting. it... by not bunking 1- 10 the premise makes your post junk... as in a junk post... as in off topic... as in no point... as in you make no sense why bother... move on... You make it worse every time you avoid it there chicken salad...

If AJ is too much far ya just let it go...

Talk to my farts now because I have better things to do than pick worms and you need a new thread...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Yes...

If we wait for the moment when everything absolutely everything is ready we shall never begin...

What on earth does that even mean? It sounds like you're doing a voiceover for a summer blockbuster trailer not commenting on a post! Really mate, a little less on the dramatic if you please.

As for the Infowars article, I really only want to comment on the first of his "facts" since all the rest are just bunk and don't really deal with me. However, he's calling out all of the experts that still said Osama was alive and labeling them as not worth anyone's time.

That's just idiotic! The vast majority of every expert I have ever interviewed about anything to do with Osama still believed the man to be alive, until May 1st of course, by a huge margin.

Why didn't Jones point out the most obvious thing here and say in fact what was real: Most experts believed that Osama was living somewhere in the tribal regions in Northwestern Pakistan, not an affluent suburb? That much is true for certain, not this "he was already dead" bull. Those of us in the much-hated so-called "mainstream media" tend to go out and try to find as many varying viewpoints on any story like this one. Of course we interviewed some people who questioned if Osama was alive, but I never, ever, came across a single one that categorically said there was any evidence he had actually died.

Besides, Al-Qaeda themselves admit he was killed by the Americans. How is that for proof?

I swear, next Jones is going to say Hitler's still alive and living in a trailer outside of Buffalo or something, man I just can't take anything infowars says seriously anymore.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

Lets say (hypotheticals) this whole operation did take place.....the chances they captured and killed Osama is HIGHLY unlikely knowing the chances of Osama had died in 2001 has more truth to it. Therefore, they got the wrong guy and by that, would be extremely embarrassing for Obama and most definately would explain afew things. If that was the case; Obama and his military committed murder.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Lets say, it exist a lot of frighten minds here..

That find forums like this, and the very first time in their life.. they start to think for them self..

But something happens along the thinking, they get so scared of the possibilities that our leaders are full of it.

And they start to defend their puny tiny illusion.. over and over until their minds shuts down...

And everything is obey again..

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectJimmy

Yes...

What on earth does that even mean? It sounds like you're doing a voiceover for a summer blockbuster trailer not commenting on a post! Really mate, a little less on the dramatic if you please.

As for the Infowars article, I really only want to comment on the first of his "facts" since all the rest are just bunk and don't really deal with me. However, he's calling out all of the experts that still said Osama was alive and labeling them as not worth anyone's time.

That's just idiotic! The vast majority of every expert I have ever interviewed about anything to do with Osama still believed the man to be alive, until May 1st of course, by a huge margin.

Why didn't Jones point out the most obvious thing here and say in fact what was real: Most experts believed that Osama was living somewhere in the tribal regions in Northwestern Pakistan, not an affluent suburb? That much is true for certain, not this "he was already dead" bull. Those of us in the much-hated so-called "mainstream media" tend to go out and try to find as many varying viewpoints on any story like this one. Of course we interviewed some people who questioned if Osama was alive, but I never, ever, came across a single one that categorically said there was any evidence he had actually died.

Besides, Al-Qaeda themselves admit he was killed by the Americans. How is that for proof?

I swear, next Jones is going to say Hitler's still alive and living in a trailer outside of Buffalo or something, man I just can't take anything infowars says seriously anymore.

Good points...

Thank You

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

Lets say (hypotheticals) this whole operation did take place.....the chances they captured and killed Osama is HIGHLY unlikely knowing the chances of Osama had died in 2001 has more truth to it. Therefore, they got the wrong guy and by that, would be extremely embarrassing for Obama and most definately would explain afew things. If that was the case; Obama and his military committed murder.

I was also thinking that maybe they had him for years and it was just an oh oh moment when he expired in custody. So a different story had to be told to cover that story to back up the other story etc etc etc etc..........

Never ending loop of BS...

Truth is painful but you can at least move on.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Weishaupt
Lets say, it exist a lot of frighten minds here..

That find forums like this, and the very first time in their life.. they start to think for them self..

But something happens along the thinking, they get so scared of the possibilities that our leaders are full of it.

And they start to defend their puny tiny illusion.. over and over until their minds shuts down...

And everything is obey again..

There is an observation called the normalcy bias

en.wikipedia.org...

That explains some of it. Some people live right beside Volcanoes with no fear of an eruption because they have never seen one.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Nobody talked about the plane crashing, OR the photos of the 3 others that died in the house.

www.reuters.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join