It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Facts That Alex Jones says PROVES The Bin Laden Fable Is a Contrived Hoax

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by john_bmth
News flash: none of these "facts" are facts, they're conjecture.

Can you provide better a news flash for said question, surmise or hypothesis for the itemized list instead of AJ's interpretation and word usage of "fact" in his title please.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I've seen past posts were you cry foul at each turn for " facts". And yet when an article is submitted to you as possible evidence, you discredit it? Why is that? Why is it that past posts Ive reviewed, if the source of the information isn't to your liking, you attempt to spin and discredit information presented?

I'm laughing....Im curious to know what your definition of " fact " truly is? Must be mind spin that suits your needs?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
None of the links in the AJ Story work for me, so I cannot check out his sources.

Number one "Fact": A bunch of people thought OBL was already dead.

That doesn't prove anything. Neither do his other "facts".

I'm not saying I believe the OS on Bin Laden, but these "facts" are not facts. They are suspicions and suggestions and simple misunderstandings, as far as I can tell.

And you believe the official bin laden raid because is trusty worthy?

or is it because the media told you so.

He died May 1, 2011.......rumors that he died earlier.....were circulated I believe as a coverup...because he was really alive and hiding in Pakistan for the last 5 or 6 years. As for not showing photos of his dead body.....well...half his head was blown off....no one wants to see that.....

LOL i guess mainstream brainwashing still works

Because he was really alive and hiding in Pakistan for the last 5 or 6 years.

You do know bin laden had diseases that couldn't be cured right? so how do you believe that he lived in Pakistan for the 5/6 years then eh?

thats pretty much ridiculous

As for not showing photos of his dead body.....well...half his head was blown off....no one wants to see that

So why did the media in the 60s show JFKs Head photos of him blown off? and the saddam,photos,videos?

I cant believe how many people in this thread, still believe the governments official raid story.
edit on 9-5-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Your right you did try at least the first 4.

This is a source link from number 1

www.guardian.co.uk...

cache refresh maybe...?

All the same you can just find you own links to support or bunk the itemized list and not rely on AJ's alone...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I don't see how OBL theories will ever be put to rest considering how many inconsistencies, strange events and apparent goofs that have been released.

The more I hear about it, the more it stinks.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Great article. Alex and his team write great articles. Even if they are not always right. But how can you expect that? People make mistakes. Overall, the majority of his information is very valuable and backed up. Its great to have him, one of the few honest and dedicated journalists left. I despise people who keep trashing him, it is most pathetic and despicable.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Opspeculate

1) Before last Sunday’s raid, every intelligence analyst, geopolitical commentator or head of state worth their salt was on record as stating that Osama Bin Laden was already dead, and that he probably died many years ago...

Probably this and probably that. How would these people know this anyway? Were they facebook friends???

2) ...First the compound was described as a “$1 million dollar mansion” then it turned out to be a rubbish-strewn dilapidated compound that was worth less than a quarter of that...

Who descriped it as such? Also the "rubbish" part is known after the raid when everything was pretty much ransacked through. The place was intented with self-sustainability. Gardens and such. Not as a palace.

4) Despite the fact that the White House released “situation room” photos which purported to show Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden and the rest of Obama’s security staff watching the raid which killed Bin Laden live, it was later admitted by CIA director Leon Panetta that Obama could not have seen the raid because the live feed was cut off before the Navy SEALS entered the compound...

Where did they claim they watched the live footage from the SEALs? They monitored the raid. There is a difference.

6) Almost every single neighbour that lived near the alleged Bin Laden compound in Abbottabad that was interviewed by news reporters said with absolute certainty that they had never seen Bin Laden and that they knew of no evidence whatsoever to suggest he lived there...

Since he was hiding inside and never went out? Beside it's not like he had bought the place with his own name. This just proves that he was in hiding.

7) The videos released by the White House this past weekend which purport to show Osama Bin Laden making Al-Qaeda tapes in October-November 2010 are almost identical to footage first released by Pentagon front group SITE nearly four years ago...

Where did they say that these are recent videos? They were recently aquired from the raid. They afaik never commented on when these were shot thought.

9) The US government has been caught on several occasions within the past decade staging military operations for the purposes of generating contrived, pro-war sentiment amongst the American public...

Not familiar with Tillman or Lynch incidents but I haven't seen anything else besides the killing and dumbing the body that doesn't add up.

This article is just pure speculation imo. Typical conspiracy theory.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
anybody heard about Pakistan releasing
the DNA test results from the blood on
the upstairs carpet ???
that ought to be real interesting.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

You're hopeless. Just incredible. I am sitting here and wondering what kind of person you are.. I cannot understand this kind of reasoning. It's truly a miracle to me. Do you enjoy yourself? I hope so.
edit on 9-5-2011 by dadgad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Realms

I don't know who you are or what posts you've supposedly reviewed, but I cannot possibly answer to this vague accusation you've made. And if you have an issue with me personally, please address it to me personally.

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
I'm not saying I believe the OS on Bin Laden,

And you believe the official bin laden raid because is trusty worthy?

Can you read? Why should I bother responding to you when you clearly are not reading my posts?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Can you provide better a news flash for said question, surmise or hypothesis for the itemized list instead of AJ's interpretation and word usage of "fact" in his title please.

What more is there to say? As much as I think that AJ is a nut case he's entitled to his opinion. Opinion is not equal to fact, though.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dadgad

pathetic. Thats all I have to say

Be NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was a great job of at least running down the list and taking the time for opinion...

The sum of all opinions will weigh the product!!!

:-)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by dadgad

You're hopeless. Just incredible. I am sitting here and wondering what kind of person you are.. I cannot understand this kind of reasoning. It's truly a miracle to me. Do you enjoy yourself? I hope so.
edit on 9-5-2011 by dadgad because: (no reason given)

Be NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was a great job of at least running down the list and taking the time for opinion...

The sum of all opinions will weigh the product!!!

:-)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

All the same you can just find you own links to support or bunk the itemized list and not rely on AJ's alone...

I don't have to find links. I've probably read most of them years ago when they were reported. I have read about the claims that a CIA agent met with Osama... So, do we believe the CIA agent? That's the US government, you know... Which parts of the government are we to believe?

When AJ says, "The official narrative of how the raid unfolded completely collapsed within days of its announcement." (#2) HE (or his believers) have to provide the proof of that statement. And he fails to even try.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Ok...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I want to show you readers something.....now pay careful attention to these videos:

President Obama's interview with 60 MINS to be screened this Sunday in Australia (watch Obama VERY closely...) :

www.cbsnews.com...

Comparitables of Osama between video tape released in 2004 and 2007:

youtu.be...

This is the REAL Osama, released in 2004:

youtu.be...

This is the FAKE Osama, released in 2007:

youtu.be...

This is the FAKE Osama, released in 2011 (re-releases of 2007):

youtu.be...

This is the REAL Osama taken in 2001, he died just weeks later:

youtu.be...

Now hopefully those who believe Osama was killed on 1st May 2011.......better think again!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

What more is there to say? As much as I think that AJ is a nut case he's entitled to his opinion. Opinion is not equal to fact, though.

True, as time will tell..... opinion will know want it wants to be when it grows up and hopefully that's fact...

:-P

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Look at the videos I just posted.....I have many more of these to post if requested. Watch them closely IN ORDER of each other then tell me you think Obama is not lying!!!!

NOTE: the video released in December of 2001 was taken in March 2001 !!!
edit on 9-5-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I'm sorry, but I cannot watch the videos just now. My husband telecommutes and I don't want to bog down his connections. I have seen some of them though.

I do not doubt that some of the videos are not OBL. That, in itself, proves nothing, though. There are fake videos out there. You seem to have decided which are the real Osama and which ones are fake. I wonder how you know...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

You wonder how I know? You make a bold statement like that after admitting you have'nt watched the videos I posted here in date order ??? It's obvious whioch ones of Osama are real and which ones are not. Now you figure it out because even my teenagers watched them and spotted what I did.
edit on 9-5-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join