It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Facts That Alex Jones says PROVES The Bin Laden Fable Is a Contrived Hoax

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

10 Facts That Alex Jones says PROVES The Bin Laden Fable Is a Contrived Hoax

www.infowars.com

Merely a week after President Obama announced the death of Osama Bin Laden, there is literally a deluge of evidence that clearly indicates the whole episode has been manufactured for political gain and to return Americans to a state of post-9/11 intellectual castration so that they can be easily manipulated in the run up to the 2012 election. Here are ten facts that prove the Bin Laden fable is a contrived hoax….
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
If Americans are in a state of post-9/11 intellectual castration that they can be easily manipulated in the run up to the 2012 election. Are the ten AJ facts that prove the Bin Laden an AJ contrived hoax….?

1) Before last Sunday’s raid, every intelligence analyst, geopolitical commentator or head of state worth their salt was on record as stating that Osama Bin Laden was already dead,...

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on Mon May 9 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
None of the links in the AJ Story work for me, so I cannot check out his sources.

Number one "Fact": A bunch of people thought OBL was already dead.

That doesn't prove anything. Neither do his other "facts".

I'm not saying I believe the OS on Bin Laden, but these "facts" are not facts. They are suspicions and suggestions and simple misunderstandings, as far as I can tell.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

They are suspicions and suggestions and simple misunderstandings, as far as I can tell.
Explain the misunderstanding in each of these 10 points for us please.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I'm waiting for the 10 facts that prove Alex Jones is a hoax.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

I have this article that is pretty good at raising old and new questions about what Bin Laden was all about and our governemnt involment in his creation.

OSAMA BIN LADEN'S DEATH RAISES OLD AND NEW QUESTIONS

THE PHONY SMOKING GUN

Why would the U.S. Defense Department have produced a phony "smoking gun" video in a blatantly false attempt to claim that bin Laden masterminded the 9/11 attacks? On December 13, 2001, U.S. Defense Secretary, Donald Rumsfeld released, without comment, a video that later appeared on C-Span.

BUSH AND BINLADIN COINCEDENTAL FAMILY BUSINESS CONNECTIONS

NEW QUESTIONS ABOUT HIS DEATH

Bin Laden, was known to have a kidney disease requiring dialysis prior to 9/11 as well as diabetes and low blood pressure. He was also pronounced dead by former Pakistani Prime Minister, Benazir Bhutto, during a November 2, 2007 interview with David Frost. During that interview, she stated unchallenged that bin Laden was murdered by Omar Sheikh . The following month she was assassinated. So that leaves us with some disturbing old and new questions about his death that are not likely to be answered:

AMERICA DECEIVED BY "SMOKING GUN CONFESSION"

The majority of Americans believe that Osama bin Laden confessed to the 9/11 attacks on a "Smoking Gun" video released by the Pentagon on 12-13-01. But side-by-side picture comparisons show that the Pentagon used an imposter who is about 40 lbs. heavier and has a significantly different facial structure. All publicly released pictures of the imposter were blurry so Americans could not notice these differences

www.opednews.com...

This contraditions and many others involving the CIA reports is what keeps me believing that Bin Laden was a hoax and that his been death since 2001 and used by the US to be able to invade two countries.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
The best article. Ever. Thank you to Alex Jones and his team at infowars.com. I have hope that one day this lie will be exposed and understood. One day, no one will fall for these kind of games ever again.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
He died May 1, 2011.......rumors that he died earlier.....were circulated I believe as a coverup...because he was really alive and hiding in Pakistan for the last 5 or 6 years. As for not showing photos of his dead body.....well...half his head was blown off....no one wants to see that.....
edit on 9-5-2011 by caladonea because: word spelled wrong

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

He died May 1, 2011.......rumors that he died earlier.....were circulated I believe as a coverup...because he was really alive and hiding in Pakistan for the last 5 or 6 years.

So, a counter-conspiracy theory, with just as little justification.

As for not showing photos of his dead body.....well...half his head was blown off....no one wants to see that.....

Unless they're watching an american action movie? And in this case, we're dealing with evidence, no entertainment. Americans LOVE that stuff, and now there's an outcry for exactly what you say people don't want to see. No offense, but this statement just completely falls apart.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by BlahBleh

I said they were suspicions, suggestions and misunderstandings.

1) Suggestion that because some people think OBL already died, it's true.

2) Misunderstanding. The conflicting stories came from news sources who didn't have the official word. The White House's story has not changed as far as I'm aware. (Correct me if I'm wrong.)

3) Suspicion and suggestion. This suspects that OBL's body was dumped to prevent identification. That's not a fact, that's a suspicion. Even AJ knows this one is a suggestion... "suggesting a cover-up."

4) Misunderstanding and suggestion. The White House never said that Obama watched the entire raid live. They said they were "getting updates". They never did explain exactly what they were watching. People assumed. It could have been some guy outside the compound relaying what he was seeing. We don't know. AJ SUGGESTS this was a photo op.

I hope you get my drift.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
He died May 1, 2011.......rumors that he died earlier.....were circulated I believe as a coverup...because he was really alive and hiding in Pakistan for the last 5 or 6 years. As for not showing photos of his dead body.....well...half his head was blown off....no one wants to see that.....

And you have proof of this??

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
edit on 9-5-2011 by caladonea because: word spelled wrong

And you have proof of this??

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I would have preferred explanations for 5, 6 and 7 actually.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
None of the links in the AJ Story work for me, so I cannot check out his sources.

I'm not saying I believe the OS on Bin Laden, but these "facts" are not facts. They are suspicions and suggestions and simple misunderstandings, as far as I can tell.

HI Benevolent,

I agree with what you say completley, however to me, that No1 fact shows just how little respect the government have for their own as they actually seem to think that regardless of all of the claims that he died some time ago that their own people will still buy this story without further explanation.

By the way, I love youre avatar, is that youre dog? He is absolutley beautiful , Whats his name?

Sorry for going off topic OP

Lots of love to all of you.... and your beautiful dog

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Links work fine...
Here is one from number 1

www.theatlantic.com...

Are we bunking links and up times or the 10 things on the list.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Explain the misunderstanding in each of these 10 points for us please X 2.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Opspeculate

I fail to see why it was necessary to kill Bin Ladin instead of capture him, if indeed this is what actually happened at all. Al Queda would have been unable to pull off 9-11 without a lot of help from inside. Common sense will tell you that. Even CNN reported today that they do not have the resources to pull off a significant attack. Attacks such as the underwear bomber and printer cartridge bombs were poorly planned and executed and were easily identified and stopped. Hmmm, seems if Bin Ladin were actually interested in attacking Americans, he would have come up with a better plan. Makes you wonder if these attacks had anything to do with Bin Ladin or Al Queda. They did, however, through over exposure from the media, create fear in the uneducated sector of the American population. So, my point? The only reason to actually kill Bin Ladin would be not to eliminate a threat to the US and it's citizens, but to show Americans rejoicing at the news, creating a perception to the world that Americans are nothing but a bunch of blood-thirsty, barbaric, hedonistic, fools cheering at the Colosseum, waiting for the next blood bath. What better way to justify their need to control us and convince the world that Americans should not be free to express themselves and deserve no basic human rights. It's all propaganda spin and if you believe anything the government or mainstream media tells you, I have a bridge in Brooklyn I can sell you for a real good price.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
News flash: none of these "facts" are facts, they're conjecture.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Opspeculate
Links work fine...

They do not work for me. Here's the first link from #1:
www.infowars.com...

I don't know where your slippery slope link came from.

Are we bunking links and up times or the 10 things on the list.

What? I have stated my opinion and given explanations for the first four points. If that's not enough, too bad.
These are not "10 facts". That is laughable! These are suspicions, suggestions, assumptions and misunderstandings, NOT facts.

As I said, I have doubts about the official story, too, but to call these points 'facts' is incorrect.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
It is so sad and frustrating to witness the brain washing of countless millions of people unfold right before your eyes.

There is nothing you can do or say to wake these "patriotic Americans" up.
USA USA USA!!!

We truely deserve what is coming to us.

I see now the truth in the idea that the Elites hold.
People are stupid and NEED to be governed. We'd be lost without them.
I say "WE" in the most general sense, as I know there are those of us smart enough to see thru this B.S.

Pity!
What a shame.

How can such a proud people be so easily manipulated?
I have seen the face of the enemy, and it is truely us.
edit on 9-5-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join