It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan dismisses bin Laden accusations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Pakistan dismisses bin Laden accusations

www.news.com.au

PAKISTAN'S prime minister has dismissed as "absurd" accusations that al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden must have benefited from official complicity or incompetence to hide out in his country.

Read more: www.news.com.au...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
it becomes even clearer that the USA are attempting to undermine Pakistan in this instance. The suggestion of incompetence by Pakistans Miliatary about the fact OBL was jding less than 2 km from a large military is another smear for Pakistan.

There is bigger things coming from this saga and they are being revealed very quickly. ( excuse for war maybe)

www.news.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 9-5-2011 by guessing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I have been thinking about the outcome to this mess, and personally I don't think Pakistan would pick a fight, just run their mouth.

However, I do see the US using these "uneasy" political talks to their advantage. The US is already riding their high horse from entering Pakistan (w/out permission) and killing OBL. I just don't see what the US would get out of it? Maybe "Main HQ" for US forces in WW3 against Russia & China? Are we planing that far ahead? Retaliation on Iran/India (rupee/oil deal)? Only time will tell, but I just see this as the US saying, "Look who we killed, in your country, without your permission."

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by IAmNotWill

Later in the article it suggest US is sort of threatening Pak, by cutting off aid?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAmNotWill
I have been thinking about the outcome to this mess, and personally I don't think Pakistan would pick a fight, just run their mouth.

However, I do see the US using these "uneasy" political talks to their advantage. The US is already riding their high horse from entering Pakistan (w/out permission) and killing OBL. I just don't see what the US would get out of it? Maybe "Main HQ" for US forces in WW3 against Russia & China? Are we planing that far ahead? Retaliation on Iran/India (rupee/oil deal)? Only time will tell, but I just see this as the US saying, "Look who we killed, in your country, without your permission."

I would guess to keep China at bay from entering into Pakistan and eventually Afghanistan.

But a YES to also maintain a strategic presence in the region by having bases.

top topics

join