It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PM Gilani Terms Pakistan-China Friendship Anchor Of Peace

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

PM Gilani Terms Pakistan-China Friendship Anchor Of Peace

thenews.com.pk

ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Syed Yusuf Raza Gilani said on Sunday that friendship of Pakistan and China was an anchor of peace and stability and both the countries would strengthen their ties to promote regional prosperity.

Speaking at an event to celebrate the 60th anniversary of Pak-China diplomatic relations at the Pakistan-China Friendship Centre here, he said that sincere friendship and deep affection marked the relationship between the peoples of two countries. “We are proud to have China as our best and most trusted friend. And China will always find Pakistan standing beside it at al
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Seems like recent developments have increased co-operation and mutual friendship between Pakistan and China.

thenews.com.pk
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 9/5/11 by FuGGer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by FuGGer

Pakistan "Hey china America is pickin on me"! China " I will be your friend for cheaper oil"

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by pcrobotwolf
reply to post by FuGGer

Pakistan "Hey china America is pickin on me"! China " I will be your friend for cheaper oil"

The Enemy of an Enemy is a Friend

Yes they will beg to any country. They extorted money in the name of terrorism to fund the local terrorist groups to rage the proxy war with India. Now that they've been caught with pants down, they'll look to China for support since the Chinese are also interested in extending their borders along the North India region.
Interesting thing the international politics and Chess is

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by pcrobotwolf
reply to post by FuGGer

??

Pakistan's single largest import category is petroleum and petroleum products.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by FuGGer

im just joking but my point is the world knows that china owes a bunch of our debt so pandering to them is a good way to stop the sh!t storm coming to Pakistan due to Osama being right next store to their military base. China will back up pak because they want cheaper oil.

top topics

join