It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pak PM reminds U.S. of its dubious role in creation of al-Qaeda

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
Maybe the US decided to turn on pakistan and make them the enemy now. It seems they do this to all their puppets eventually. Maybe they will invade, maybe they wont.

Maybe the US are looking for a new boogie man to justify their protracted grab for global domination. Or perhaps they are just looking for a secure base in the region to further their ongoing provocation of Russia and China.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by teapot

I personally dont think all the mooing about Pakistan is about Pakistan. I suspect, (no proof, just an argument) that we are making Pakistan feel threatened and insecure to ensure that if and when we hit our real target, (which I suspect is Iran) they help us not interfere with us.

I think they are just being reminded they are soooooo lucky to be our friend and that other people in the region dont like them either. IF we (the west, not just the US) goes after Iran, it is critical to keep Pakistan out of it.

Just my two cents.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
reply to post by teapot

I personally dont think all the mooing about Pakistan is about Pakistan. I suspect, (no proof, just an argument) that we are making Pakistan feel threatened and insecure to ensure that if and when we hit our real target, (which I suspect is Iran) they help us not interfere with us.

I think they are just being reminded they are soooooo lucky to be our friend and that other people in the region dont like them either. IF we (the west, not just the US) goes after Iran, it is critical to keep Pakistan out of it.

Just my two cents.

Its funny you should mention that 'IRAN' since I heard a radio commercial yesterday for few jobs posted by a DOD contractor which had requirements for Translators fluent in FARSI

edit on 12-5-2011 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join