It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pak PM reminds U.S. of its dubious role in creation of al-Qaeda

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Pak PM reminds U.S. of its dubious role in creation of al-Qaeda

www.thehindu.com

The U.S. was reminded of its own role in the creation of the al-Qaeda by Pakistan Prime Minister Syed Yusuf Raza Gilani on Monday while picking up cudgels in Parliament for the armed forces and Inter Services Intelligence (ISI) under attack from all quarters for the presence of Osama bin Laden in the country and the covert American operation to kill him.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Every single terrorist on the FBI watchlist involved with 9/11 were found in Pakistan. Once again the Pakistan disinfo is in place and passing the blame back to US. Who is right and who is wrong?

If a lie is circulated in the media, it will become a truth. We then end up discussing the topic thiking the same lie as truth.

This is probably a statement made to throw the people of Pakistan and the world off the trail. The Pakistani government is angry because they have to figure out how this happened.

So the saga continues even after the death of the Most Wanted in the World.

www.thehindu.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 9-5-2011 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-5-2011 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
No, no, no. You got it all wrong! It's the U.S. government that is the bad guy.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

but I thought 15 of the "Hijackers" were Saudi citizens.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic
No, no, no. You got it all wrong! It's the U.S. government that is the bad guy.

Well we will just have to wait and see.

The story is getting interesting and interesting by the day ever since the death(real or fake) of OBL.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

Hmmm! I applaud your innocence!!!

So you know nothing about the Afghanistan v Russia War? You don't know how USA armed the Afghanis and gave them money for whatever they needed to beat the Russians! You don't even know how they recruited Osama as a CIA operative during and maybe before the War.

But no no! You go on believing what it is you believe in!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
But Isn't in factual?

i don't how reliable these sources are

polidics.com...

www.rense.com...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

The US have trained and financed the majority of terrorists they later call the enemy..

OBL, Saddam, Al-Qaeda and the Taliban are just the ones we know more about...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Like right now, they are arming the Libyan rebels as well as trying to pass a law to give Gaddafi's money to the Rebels to help them win the battle/war.

Later on, America will go back to Libya and call ALL THE REBELS that they financed as TERRORISTS!

This is Afghanistan v Russia crap all over again!

First they train and arm them
and then they call them terrorists to disarm them!!!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
All of you have it wrong..the nation to blame is

China, no its Iran oops no its N. Korea, oops no umm its Libya, no no..umm...its Syria, no no sorry that's a typo its Pallestine, yes thats right...um..no no thats wrong umm so confusing, so many enemies who to bomb first.

Oh well lets simply bomb everyone and see who survives, the we can begin diplomatic talks.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Frankenstein must take the blame for creating the monster. No excuses

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
When talking about terrorist the US trained, armed, and/or funded I am reminded of a great show called "Burn Notice". I guess they aren't all as nice as Michael Weston when they get screwed by the Gov.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
reply to post by hp1229

yep and even better in Libya we are giving al queda weapons and money again. All because they were going to a gold standard and had the means to feed most of Africa not to mention allies with China... You wonder why TPTB got king Obama to go to war without even letting congress know.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
reply to post by hp1229

Yes they were indeed. Its who is sponsoring the event and providing the safe haven

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by faryjay
reply to post by hp1229

Hmmm! I applaud your innocence!!!

So you know nothing about the Afghanistan v Russia War? You don't know how USA armed the Afghanis and gave them money for whatever they needed to beat the Russians! You don't even know how they recruited Osama as a CIA operative during and maybe before the War.

But no no! You go on believing what it is you believe in!

Yes I know all about Russia war and the 'stingers'

The statement is not about the Corruption and Politics. It is about a country which is harboring terrorists. Providing safe haven and passport to freely waltz in and out of the country.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by hp1229

The US have trained and financed the majority of terrorists they later call the enemy..

It might be the case but my point is about Pakistan and its Intelligence agency along with politicians who are playing both sides of the fence at the same time providing a haven for the troublemakers regardless of who created them.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

Partially correct. However it is important to note that the hotbed of Islamic extremism in Pakistan is in the tribal areas which are largely under the control of the tribal leaders and autonomous communities as opposed to the Pakistani government. The large presence of the Pakistan Army in this area is in response to the increasing militancy of taliban affiliated groups in these areas. Like we saw in the swat valley back in 2009, the Pakistan government takes the threat seriously but there is really not much they can do about it.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifeissacred
reply to post by hp1229

Partially correct. However it is important to note that the hotbed of Islamic extremism in Pakistan is in the tribal areas which are largely under the control of the tribal leaders and autonomous communities as opposed to the Pakistani government. The large presence of the Pakistan Army in this area is in response to the increasing militancy of taliban affiliated groups in these areas. Like we saw in the swat valley back in 2009, the Pakistan government takes the threat seriously but there is really not much they can do about it.

Are you sure that ISI and/or the Pakistani Military has nothing to do with controlling or steering the tribal leaders? The tribal leadership is not that big but collectively they are part of the larger organization called Taliban. Basically the talibs are being played by Pakistan too. They think they have a better control of the region but in reality, they are being sold out to US intelligence for a price
Most of the foreign aid from US is funneled off to OTHER programs (LET, JM..etc )

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

It might be the case but my point is about Pakistan and its Intelligence agency along with politicians who are playing both sides of the fence at the same time providing a haven for the troublemakers regardless of who created them.

And you don't think the US is in on the game??
The manufactured war on terror is BIG business...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by hp1229

and it looks like Pakistan will be joining the likes of those mentioned above

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join