It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those that have been successful...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
How are you capturing the image of "Nibiru/Planet X" or whatever next to the sun? I tried and got nothing at all. I'm in Virginia btw. I'd like the specifics of how you captured your image(s)..

*****If you believe Nibiru is a hoax, PLEASE do not reply. This is NOT a thread about what you believe. My Question is directed specifically towards people who believe they have taken pictures of it. If you wish to debate whether it's real or not, create a thread for that purpose.******
Thank you

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Watts

How are you capturing the image of "Nibiru/Planet X" or whatever next to the sun?

You will not get an answer to this question because:

1) It is posted in the wrong forum
2) The title does not mention who or what was successful
3) Most of the photos of "Nibiru next to the Sun" are lens flares, and the people who took the photos have no idea how they happened, so they called them "Nibiru"
4) Many of the photos of "Nibiru" are hoaxes, and a hoaxer is not about to reveal this.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
what would be the correct forum?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Watts

Could you perhaps give a bit more background info or post the link to the original thread?
Perhaps you should have just replied to the original thread instead of making your own as now its very difficukt to know what your talking about.

edit on 9-5-2011 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

top topics

join