It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Past Earthquake Predictions for 2011 and 2012 come to MSM's attention.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I did a search for this and found no relevent mention of it here on ATS.

I first saw mention of this on Yahoo news this morning in reference to thousands of tourist and locals flooding out of Rome over fears that a massive Earthquake will strike the city with in days, namely Wednesday, May 11th. This panic is based on the predictions of Raffaele Bendandi, an Italian astronomer, seismologist and scientist.

Some of you may be aware of him and his predictions. For those of you who are not, he had, with some degree of exactness, predicted numerous devastating Earthquakes in 1915, 1924, and 1979. Now, his last two surviving "predictions" point to now. After his death in 1979, a vast potion of his life’s work was burned. However two shreds of paper survived, each containing the mention of a year, 2011 and 2012.

Neither of these dates are associated with any geographical location or exact day but for some reason many people are still worried. Considering the recent devastating earthquake in Japan, in 2011, we can only speculate the next will be in 2012.

Now while all of this in itself is interesting, it’s Bendandi’s method of prediction that I found chilling. Apparently as an astronomer, he was aware of planetary alignments as well as the presence of a mysterious planet known to him as Hercolubus. Could this be Elenin and could he be right?

Hercolubus
Bendandi
More about Bendandi
Yahoo Artical

edit on 5/9/2011 by amaster because: grammer

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I guess I'm a wait and see kind of person.

This also means that ATS isn't the only place for fear mongering. Shucks!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
2011 cALIFORNIA

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by amaster

I for one will be waiting to see if and what may 11th,may 21st will bring,as till then its anyones guess!!??
Will keep my eye on news events all round the world those days

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
It certainly is an interesting time to be alive.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
And many Romans have already planned to leave the city because of fear of new quake
. We have to wait and see.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I never really understood what is so cool about the end of the world being dated. Thousands of predictions we're a waste of time. People are way too naive.

My prediction, aliens will awaken truth and power in a part of the population and the elite will want to stop those people...I don't have a date.

I know that if I did have a date, my prediction would be a lot more valid, but I don't have any. I don't really care if you believe me or not and this is not to spread fear, it's just a prediction.

The one prediction I can surely make, someone is going to make a false prediction about the end of the world and he will tag it with a date.
Oh, and he will probably say that we made a mistake in some bible or calender s***

End of the world prediction = Waste of time

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by amaster
It certainly is an interesting time to be alive.

Ancient Chinese Curse..."May you live in interesting times."

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Whether the prediction is true is a matter of wait and see. This is quite noteworthy, hundreds of average folks heading for the hills. Nice find, ill s&f later.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

join