It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama passes off secret message to general CAUGHT ON CAMERA!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Obama passes off secret message to general CAUGHT ON CAMERA!

this footage was taken 2 hours after his public statement about killing bin laden.

so what can we deduce from this....maybe nothing,but clearly,there is underhand tactics going on,as to have a scraps of paper to relay messages,shows they is massive dis-trust,and stuff certain people are not to know?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Seen it before posted on here before, most likley explanitation was commander coin of the base. search the forums.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick
this footage was taken 2 hours after his public statement about killing bin laden.

Given that Obama's statement about killing Bin Laden occurred early in the night, coupled with the fact that the above video is in broad daylight, I would say the above statement is inaccurate.

Additionally, this video footage is from April 29, 2011. Here is a thread on April 30, 2011 discussing it:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 9-5-2011 by Aggie Man because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Didn't he give the statement about OBL at 11:00pm? So if this was 2 hours after the statement, it would be 1:00am, and it's during the day. So, I don't understand that part of it.

And reading up on the coin, that seems like a more plausible explanation. Secret messages passed by hand? Don't know why they would have to do that as soon as he got off the plane, and while the camera's were on him.

Looks more like a drug deal than secret messages.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I agree with Michaelmcclen. Most likely a commander coin. This video was posted here on ATS about 2-3 weeks ago. Old news. Pretty interesting to see how casually he accepts it. He probably gets a few of these every other day.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

There is no such thing as a "secret caught on camera".
But there is a lot of things that are intentionally filmed or displayed for your distraction.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Obama passes off secret message to general

So?

It's his general.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
It looks like they both passed something. Is that how it works for these coins? Obama gives him one and then he gives Obama one? Is it something that is normally passed all secretive like?
edit on 9-5-2011 by WildWorld because: (no reason given)

It's definitely not two hours after his statement about Osama.
edit on 9-5-2011 by WildWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

it says on the video,it was taken 2 hours after,his statement,so weather that was about killing bin laden,which you rightly say was in the dead of night,so i'm guessing it was the day time speech,about taking action against bin laden...

and yes,i've just seen the other thread,thanks for pointing that out.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

but clearly,there is underhand tactics going on,as to have a scraps of paper to relay messages

Maybe they're just exchanging jokes. Maybe it's private email addresses. Maybe they recently started a long distance chess game and they're saying what their first moves are. Maybe they're exchanging their wives' recipes for chocolate chip cookies.

It's not clear at all that something "underhanded" is going on. They just exchanged pieces of paper.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
It actualy says in the video it was two hours after he gave the order to get Osama , not two hours after he made the public statement about osama.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
They were handing off challenge coins. An old tradition in the US military.

Obama palmed him this

The General palmed him his.

Nothing clandestine going on at all. Clinton had a big display of all the ones he received in the Oval office.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by FanarFanar

They were handing off challenge coins. An old tradition in the US military.

if that all it was,then why so secretive about it....if it all so innocent,then why use the slip of the hand to pass them over.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Seriously???

This is such a NON-issue! BTW....as others mentioned, there was a similar thread on this (but, it occurred during his visit to the Cape, at KSC).

Use ATS Search.....you will find the other thread, and suggest you read through the (non-hysterical) posts explaining this is a perfectly normal occurrence.

Also....why not search video archives for other Presidents, too......Bush Jr. for instance....

edit on 9 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

alright calm down weedwacker,if anyone has a hysterical post,its your reply....i've already address the thread,about not seeing the other thread on this topic...it happens,and i'm sure it will happen many times more...get over it !

and as its hardly old news,when 272 people have watched the vid since it was posted...so thats 272 who didn't think this was old news...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/43d9eff143af.gif[/atsimg]

so anyone else wanna make a song and dance about this thread being already posted...feel free.
edit on 9-5-2011 by TheMaverick because: i can

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Thread already exists here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
if you look really close, obama hands him a $20 dollar bill, and the general hands him a sandwich baggie!

here's what makes me believe this. www.wnd.com...
edit on 9/5/11 by gunshooter because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join