It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NC school district to give away iPod, laptop to children who participate in vaccination contest .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Hey Kiddies!
Let me give you a few mercury shots and you can have this nice iPod or a Laptop, it comes with autism FOR LIFE - Guaranteed!
Site

According to the CHCCS district website, for each vaccine a student receives, he or she will also receive an entry into a drawing to win an Apple iPod or a laptop computer -- and students that get the entire recommended vaccine schedule, which includes the Human Papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine for both boys and girls, will be allowed extra entries into the contest and more chances to win than other students. Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

These children are getting the Tdap vaccine, which the article explains is very dangerous, and turned one girl into a vegetable.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by EternalThought

This is insane! Bribing our children with more of a chance at winning toys if they get inoculated? As if the NC education lottery isn't enough of a joke.

I thought the school board is suppose to be an educational place not a facility where the parents know more than the teachers and school nurses.

This is another reason to put your child in a charter school or just home school them.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
This is utter filth, if any of the parents actually agree with this, the parents need to go back to school and learn not to inject your children with # for more free #.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
That is mighty twisted...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
with regards to vaccines in general, on May 10th on www.ustream.tv/channel/ebcala. There will be a press conference from "the age of autism" group that will say.

"Investigators and Families of Vaccine-Injured Children to Unveil Report Detailing Clear Vaccine-Autism Link Based on Government’s Own Data".

I think the jig is up for these guys, they have created an entire generation of neurological damaged children. When parents finally figure out what has been done to them and their children they will be exceedingly pissed.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
And this has something to do with the NWO how exactly?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

How could something like this be allowed to happen?
Would parents not need to sign some sort of waiver or something?

Morally-WTF!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
What the F**K! How can they do that?

They have the Dulce base to do stuff like this. Why bring it to the light of day.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
In my area, I have seen similar things. I have seen teachers offer extra credit to bring in snacks/candy. Offer extra credit for other things not exactly related to school work. While these instances are more or less trivial and insignificant, it does however provide testing grounds and reactions to things such as this. On the flipside, it does put the parents in a position for the TPTB to chastise the parents for "not caring about their kids" if they decline to participate.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua

Um... did they vaccinate you as well so you don't see the obvious??

Show me your ipod...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by EternalThought

Show me your ipod...

Ha! No, this is a stunt, another stupid gimmick. But tell me how does this tie in with the NWO. What am I missing here? It is dumb and ridiculous, true, but is it evidence of an attempt at establishing a one world government? Tell me please?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Show me your ipod...

Ha! No, this is a stunt, another stupid gimmick. But tell me how does this tie in with the NWO. What am I missing here? It is dumb and ridiculous, true, but is it evidence of an attempt at establishing a one world government? Tell me please?

Fluoridation, vaccination, chemtrails to control minds of populations and future generations.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Show me your ipod...

Fluoridation, vaccination, chemtrails to control minds of populations and future generations.

Ok, I said evidence? Flouridation, in my country is due to government back-handing, vaccinations on the whole are not a bad thing, and I'm not sold on the chemtrail thing at all. Alex Jones is a proven liar BTW.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Executive Order 13295 of April 4, 2003. It states that the government has the authority to establish “regulations providing for the apprehension, detention, or conditional release of individuals to prevent the introduction, transmission, or spread of suspected communicable diseases,” including diseases at that time “not yet isolated or named.”

Earlier this month (March 2011), Japanese authorities ordered doctors to stop using pneumococcal and Hib vaccines because four children died after receiving the shots. However, the real news was never reported: more than 2,000 babies died in the United States after receiving vaccines for these very same diseases, yet authorities refuse to warn parents and halt production. A safety review is vital to determine whether a recall of the dangerous shots may be necessary to protect additional American babies from disability and death.

EXCERPT FROM ARTICLE: H1N1 Swine Flu Vaccine Insert Admits It Causes Guillain-Barre Syndrome, Vasculitis, Paralysis, Anaphylactic Shock And Death

Just a few of the side effects of These wonderful vaccinations...
*Local injection site reactions (including pain, pain limiting limb movement, redness, swelling, warmth, ecchymosis, induration)
*Hot flashes/flushes
*Chills
*Fever
*Malaise
*Shivering
*Fatigue
*Asthenia
*Facial edema.
*Immune system disorders
*Hypersensitivity reactions (including throat and/or mouth edema)
*In rare cases, hypersensitivity reactions have lead to anaphylactic shock and death
*Cardiovascular disorders
*Vasculitis (in rare cases with transient renal involvement)
*Syncope shortly after vaccination
*Digestive disorders
*Diarrhea
*Nausea
*Vomiting
*Abdominal pain.
*Blood and lymphatic disorders
*Local lymphadenopathy
*Transient thrombocytopenia.
*Metabolic and nutritional disorders
*Loss of appetite.
*Arthralgia
*Myalgia
*Myasthenia
*Nervous system disorders
*Headache
*Dizziness
*Neuralgia
*Paraesthesia
*Febrile convulsions
*Guillain-Barré Syndrome
*Myelitis (including encephalomyelitis and transverse myelitis)
*Neuropathy (including neuritis)
*Paralysis (including Bell's Palsy)
*Respiratory disorders
*Dyspnea
*Chest pain
*Cough
*Pharyngitis
*Rhinitis
*Stevens-Johnson syndrome
*Pruritus
*Urticaria
*Rash (including non-specific, maculopapular, and vesiculobulbous).

Doesn't all that sound wonderful?

Doesn't that make you want to run out and sign up to get vaccinated?

Giving vaccinations to a poor helpless babies before his/her immune system is developed should be a criminal offense....But, so many have been dumbed down now that it will be hard to stop this...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Yep the New world Order Corrupt Government will do anything to get us to take these Harmful Vaccines
This disgusts me entirely. They will do anything to coax people into taking their vaccines. Just like the Pharma Corps and the Vaccine Companies they collude to poison us the masses and dumb us down with a million side-effects.

Because Curing it would cut their profiteering cash-flow off; thats the point they don't want to cure you.

This is why we need to get rid of Pharma corp and Vaccines etc they are in bed together with each other and the Government and seek to collude together and conspire to poison us. They have friends and lobbyists paying off and convincing the Government we should all be forced to take these substances they seek to poison us with.

I never do take medicine myself personally; unless in need of anisthetics or for Surgery and/or Trauma.

I think these Pharma Corps and/or Vaccine Corps should go to Prison or worse... They are all scum poisoning the Public...

new topics

top topics

join