It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBAMA 60 Minutes Photo's Of Enemy not good for America...?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

OBAMA 60 Minutes Photo's Of Enemy not good for America...?

www.670kboi.com

Asked by Kroft about those who questioned if bin Laden was actually eliminated, Obama asserted “There is no doubt that we killed Osama bin Laden,” then repeated his earlier assertion that photographic evidence demanded by skeptics would only serve to inflame bin Laden loyalists in the Islamic world.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
To inflame bin Laden loyalists in the Islamic world is a misnomer. That Would suggest there is no current extreme inflammation for loyalists in the Islamic world.

Move over... A policy of releasing your OWN president's brutal and inflammatory head shots does not even come close to assertion.

You have shown your own presidents head blown apart...
You can show UBL................ so come on already with the crap.

www.670kboi.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Opspeculate

JFK brutal for public release head shots

UBL brutal for public release head shots................................................

waiting

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Google the names Uday and Qusay in an image search to see the pictures the US government did believe was good for America after they were killed.

What is good for America in regard to the Osama fiasco, is to make it all go away as fast as possible, without having to reveal the carefully crafted fraud they have perpetrated in the name of National Security.

Pics or it didn't happen.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Not good for America? Sending ground troops illegally into a country we aren't at war with is good for America?
Assassinating a man without fair trial is good for America?
Obama is the one who isn't good for America!

They didn't have a problem releasing the photos of the other dead men in UBL supposed compound. This is enough alone to start some kind of revengeful act.

I'm not buying any original story though. I still haven't seen any evidence that he was killed last week or hasn't been dead for years now. This is why I don't believe a picture will come forth.

My two cents worth.
edit on 9-5-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: thought twice about what I wrote

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade

Google the names Uday and Qusay in an image search to see the pictures the US government did believe was good for America after they were killed.

What is good for America in regard to the Osama fiasco, is to make it all go away as fast as possible, without having to reveal the carefully crafted fraud they have perpetrated in the name of National Security.

Pics or it didn't happen.

I would be happy with all and any unbiased testimony from everyone and everything to be tested with cross examination and then make a consensus. This everything is a secrete crap and classified for the better good of me is for kindergarten.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
The question on the photos and if the man killed is really UBL, will remain for years to come. If it is true, that he is dead, as is reported by the administration, then they have made a martyr. But the reasons for not releasing the photos, and the entire issue of the armed conflicts comes to mind. The question should be boiled down to: Are we at war or not? Is our goal to keep an armed conflict going for years to come, or to end it, and perhaps have peace and a chance for us to rebuild? The reasons for not releasing the photos are simple, the US government does not want to inflame the Muslims with pictures of a dead person, that they just made into a martyr. Pure and simple answer, as a martyr and the idea that such a person has, is far more dangerous than a living person. Some would call for the capture and trial of UBL, for terrorist activities committed against the USA. But there would have been problems if that happened. The first problem would have been who to get to defend him, and how to guarantee their safety . And ultimately in which court would the man be tried in? A military tribunal, would all of the evidence against him be offered to the defense to provide for this man and the burden of the cost be passed onto the people? But instead they opted to kill the man, and ultimately here in lies the problem of such, is how do you prove it. The federal government fails to understand that the people of the US do not trust their government, in fact, it is highly doubtful that any citizen in any country trusts their government fully. Oh they may say yes I trust them, but to trust an elected official is like throwing gas on a fire, creates an explosive situation. So we do not trust our government, looking on it with suspicion, and rightly so. Any politician and government will never tell the entire truth, nor will show their hand at all, rather using age old techniques, like a stage magician, creating diversions to draw attention away from their real goal. So it is questionable if UBL is dead or that we got the correct man, and it will always be a question in the minds of every body.
But going back to the first question, are we at war or not? If we are, then we are going to have to insult somebody, anybody, preferably the other side. In the words of Gen. Patton, You don’t win wars by dying for your country, you win wars by getting the other guy to die for his. And this being case, in this time and age, we need to know who is our ally and who is not. It is also highly doubtful and hard to believe that Pakistan, a country who is propped up by the US, did not know who was in their country, and where the man was. They knew, of that we can be assured of. The location of the compound, in proximity to the capital, is a good indicator. That and the neighborhood is a place where ex high ranking government and military officials live, is also another good indication. If anything the government is guilty of, it is just that they are not really wanting to win these conflicts, and are willing to placate the Islamic extremists. If they were serious about winning the war, then fight and win it, rebuild a country needs to take a back seat.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Opspeculate

I would be happy with all and any unbiased testimony from everyone and everything to be tested with cross examination and then make a consensus. This everything is a secrete crap and classified for the better good of me is for kindergarten.

This farce was so secretive that the President and his Commanders involved in it had to resort to exchanging hand written notes to avoid any kind of electronic communications...

It's all for a greater good none of us are capable of understanding, just accept it for what it is and move along.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

LOL

I saw that last night and was thinking looks just like a drug deal...

Put some south central LA back beat behind that video and you have some gangsta shat there yo.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by sdcigarpig

So what are you still doing there inflaming them and giving them targets for. Let them get on with their lives now Not 10 more years from now........... every statement from the Whitehouse says it's still on like Donkey Kong for keeps. You have started more not less conflict as of late so your words of peace are BS.

More over over I can predict without shadow the bogeyman 2 is already going to give it to ya.

If you kill, I won't forgive you because your photo album or lack of.

You killed him........... these guys eat photos like that for breakfast... they do not live a sterile life like the ones afraid of the picture.

I feel no safer
1.8 trillion for one guy.... and I get no receipt.............

I want my money back. Life was good before you made the world a crappy place to live.
Hollywood makes more enemies...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Put some south central LA back beat behind that video and you have some gangsta shat there yo.

The deals and corruption within this Administration are of such a great magnitude above anything gangs, cartels and criminal organisations are capable of, they can all only watch in awe, amazement, admiration and pure envy.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

The deals and corruption within this Administration are of such a great magnitude above anything gangs, cartels and criminal organisations are capable of, they can all only watch in awe, amazement, admiration and pure envy.

The product is the wanker bankers......... the administration is the sales and creative marketing dept.

The people are the buyers... and need to recognize the tide commercial 101 stuff... does anyone think they changed the shirt in the before & after shot....?
edit on 9-5-2011 by Opspeculate because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-5-2011 by Opspeculate because: darn spelling

edit on 9-5-2011 by Opspeculate because: OMG another one

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive

Not good for America? Sending ground troops illegally into a country we aren't at war with is good for America?

I think you left out a few more.
The CIA is not good for America.
Mossad is not good for America.
TPTB are not good for America.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

I think you left out a few more.
The CIA is not good for America.
Mossad is not good for America.
TPTB are not good for America.

America is not good for America any more... but they have really good people that can make that go away easily and are the real voice not the wanker bankers.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
The ultimate conundrum for this administration and parties involved is in the inconsistencies in what they have revealed, not what they have not.

The more lies and outright fabrications, then corrections and modifications of lies and fabrications they make public, the more they reveal the fraud.

Their best move would be to go completely silent on the matter following the release of a final report on the whole matter... One that will attempt to answer as many questions as possible, then defer all questions to that report.

No officials or the president should make any further comments on the matter at all.

Seal up all potential for leaks, lock down all information and remove as many witnesses as possible, permanently!

In the name of national security, and for the protection of those most directly involved a minimum of 40 years before further disclosures can be made should be implemented.

Yeah, that is how it is done, and should be done... Especially when involving something like this.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
"Stuff" like this isn't helpful...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Could be getting very close to a good time for the Obama administration to deploy and use his internet kill switch, and allow the alphabet agencies ample time to clean up this mess.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

They didn't have a problem releasing the photos of the other dead men in UBL supposed compound. This is enough alone to start some kind of revengeful act.

I'm not buying any original story though. I still haven't seen any evidence that he was killed last week or hasn't been dead for years now. This is why I don't believe a picture will come forth.

My two cents worth.

I hear that TheLieWeLive... How is it that this mission was to take OBL down, or dead or alive well I have not heard one solid proof an no mention of Bin Ladens Son ?? ya think his wife would have commented on this or said yeah when the US commandos came they didnt even give OBL a chance they ust shot me then him?? I also think OBL was a coward but had he had a gun he probly didnt pick it up cause he wanted his wife to live .. I can see that scenario but still no pictures of OBL none and Obama has a lame excuse he did say he would think about releasing the photo to the 911 victims family if asked for it is what I heard but of course that probly changed too.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Could be getting very close to a good time for the Obama administration to deploy and use his internet kill switch, and allow the alphabet agencies ample time to clean up this mess.

It's coming for sure... Internet 2 has been ready for sometime and I don't mean IPv6

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorthStargal52

My two cents worth.

I hear that TheLieWeLive... How is it that this mission was to take OBL down, or dead or alive well I have not heard one solid proof an no mention of Bin Ladens Son ?? ya think his wife would have commented on this or said yeah when the US commandos came they didnt even give OBL a chance they ust shot me then him?? I also think OBL was a coward but had he had a gun he probly didnt pick it up cause he wanted his wife to live .. I can see that scenario but still no pictures of OBL none and Obama has a lame excuse he did say he would think about releasing the photo to the 911 victims family if asked for it is what I heard but of course that probly changed too.

Best lies are left untold...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join