It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA pats down baby

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by meathed

Ok, whatever, I disagree, and I see nothing sick about this at all. That said, I dont even support government intrusions like this (based on my political stance, it should be left up to the private security agency, IMHO). But it would be cool to let this law be in effect just to piss off overprotective parents that think they have the right to endanger everyone on board just so their child is not touched and that see sexual molestation behind every normal touch..
The only one that is sick is them.
edit on 9/5/11 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Avyuir
I hate to sound like I'm saying that it's okay to pat down a baby...but I wouldn't be surprised if eventually someone used a baby to do something bad...as sad as it is. Especially since no one would suspect a baby of having explosives on themselves...

I`m not having a go at you but i just can`t see that happening.
I know it`s not impossible but i just doubt it.

Ever since 9/11 the US government has fed the American people this thing about terrorists bringing bombs on planes. Same here in the UK.
You`ve got a better chance of winning the lottery.

If terrorists want to do most damage they could do it in the terminal at an airport because they don`t get searched entering an airport.
I just think the government have frightened the life out of people and we`ve allowed this overblown thing to disrupt our travel and freedom and sometimes our dignity.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

then you deserve full strip search, wire tap, mail and email, phone monitoring 24/7 for if you think like a terrorist you must be a terrorist. thinking babies could be bombs that is just sick sick sick

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

yes the threat of using a plane is just silly if they want too and will some day a mall a shopping center, a train like they have done, or in a stadium were thousands could get it not just a few hundred, this years Superbowl full body scan before getting in!!!!!!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Alex Jones opened up today's show with this story

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Amazing.. The former soviet union and former east german stasi didnt even sink that low.. China doesnt even do that..
Congratulations t(errorist) s(tate) a(gency) you set the record for low..

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJDoggie84
I just saw this article link on drudge
SHOCK PHOTO: TSA LOOKING FOR 'POOP BOMBS?'

I can't believe this... This is way over the top... I thought now that Obama got Osama we would be safer, right? Wrong! More pat downs for everyone! How's that hope and change going now?

edit on 9-5-2011 by JJDoggie84 because: added picture

yep the police state is here to stay. End it lol they are only going to escalate it official martial law next.

No way will this canadian ever go their with his kids tho honestly now that we got a harper majority wont be long till they set up shop here too.
edit on 9-5-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

So are you former kgb ? ex-stasi ? Or a t(errorist) s(tate) a(gency) employee ? The state must be proud you spew the party line well..

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
For Any of you that think this or any other searches make you safer to fly. I have a new, safer, more secure way for you to be safe on airplanes, trains and any other public venue. It's cheaper, cleaner, and safer

Ban humans

it's 100 % effective

and you will never have to fear for your life

and the best part is you don't have to worry bout paying more, or getting felt up, or being next to a "scary" person

and for those of you that say this is ridiculous, feeling up children is better?

some folks gene pools seem to be more puddles

have a nice day U.n S.afe A.lways

edit on 9-5-2011 by thedigirati because: formatting

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Jubes

Whatever happened to the right to travel and be secure in your persons?

Right to travel info

Have you ever heard of the Fourth Amendment to the US Constitution? I think it is safe to say, maybe you have not judging by your post. The Fourth Amendment says, "'The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.'

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by meathed
You TSA are the most disgusting people i have ever seen.
I will never come to america as long as you touch the children.
And america, You are the sick if you can stand by and watch that.
You aren't the land of the free. You are the land that is free to touch.

I just love your bluntness and honesty. Seriously, very well said. In fact, I was compelled to log on just now just so I could star this post (no kidding, LOL).
And yeah, even as someone who is living in America (note that I do NOT call myself an "American"), I've got to say that this "greatest country on Earth" bull**** is sounding less and less plausible with each passing moment.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngryOne

Originally posted by meathed
You TSA are the most disgusting people i have ever seen.
I will never come to america as long as you touch the children.
And america, You are the sick if you can stand by and watch that.
You aren't the land of the free. You are the land that is free to touch.

I just love your bluntness and honesty. Seriously, very well said. In fact, I was compelled to log on just now just so I could star this post (no kidding, LOL).
And yeah, even as someone who is living in America (note that I do NOT call myself an "American"), I've got to say that this "greatest country on Earth" bull**** is sounding less and less plausible with each passing moment.

Thanks AngryOne.
Im glad you have loved the truth.
Bull**** comes out of my mouth alot of the times mate but im correct on this one.
Freedom isnt free.
And americans are far from being free.
I used to look up to America, But now i look down on America.
Its sad.

<< 1   >>

join