It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA pats down baby

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I just saw this article link on drudge
SHOCK PHOTO: TSA LOOKING FOR 'POOP BOMBS?'

I can't believe this... This is way over the top... I thought now that Obama got Osama we would be safer, right? Wrong! More pat downs for everyone! How's that hope and change going now?

edit on 9-5-2011 by JJDoggie84 because: added picture

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
this is absolutely disgusting.
I am appalled

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by JJDoggie84

Ok, everyone understands that there is a need for security but to me this seems excessive.
I've travelled by plane a number of times to different european countries and my baby never recieved a 'pat down'.

Ask me to see his shoes or whatever, thats fine, but I would not be happy with anyone touching my baby.

Or, maybe the kid is actually a ninja assassin......has there been an increase in Baby Ninja assassinations in the U.S?......

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
In all fairness, it could be an explosive, animatronic baby.

Peace

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Is there a link to go with it to tell the story? Or do we just draw our own conclusions out of context?

I'm only asking simply because they have helped me put my child's shoes on before, and it looked very similar to this. Judging by everyone smiling it doesn't seem to be a big deal to them. If theres an accompanying story I'd love to read it

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Really , exp0loding baby technique is an effective way to get a bomb through.

Of course it is disgusting.

maybe giving undue credit here, but at least the so called terrorists have not started using the exploding baby technique.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vanna
Is there a link to go with it to tell the story? Or do we just draw our own conclusions out of context?

I'm only asking simply because they have helped me put my child's shoes on before, and it looked very similar to this. Judging by everyone smiling it doesn't seem to be a big deal to them. If theres an accompanying story I'd love to read it

I couldn't find any, but I bet this story will develop more as the day progresses.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
this just brings home the fact that the 'terrorists' have already won.

The idea of terror is to inflict pain and fear into a country.

Looks like the western world (not just USA) has had the pain (9/11) and now 30 odd years of fear will be inflicted on us normal people.

Fear of travelling (boat, car aircraft) and fear of going anywhere as our governments are self feeding themselves on fear.
Fear just breads more fear.

Yeh great, 'Abdullah the mad mullah' must be laughing his head of at us in the west.

Of course this whole security thing is pointless at airports.

Most of the terrorists will be home grown and no need to travel through check points.
The UK has had numerous news story's of home grown radicalised people born and bred right here.
So why are the west fighting in Afghanistan ?
edit on 9-5-2011 by diddy1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Looks like Detective TSA found the real 'underwear bomber'.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
OK I"m sorry but if everyone KNOWS that there are going to be pat downs and such WHY would you even consider flying with your child if you are going to make a huge stink about it. You made the conscious decision to FLY with your CHILD don't be all flabbergasted and insulted when they get patted down, x rayed etc. If you do not want your child exposed to these procedures then here's a concept DO NOT FLY WITH YOUR CHILD. It's not like they spring these things on you once you are in the airport, this has been going on for a while now. My kids fly sometimes 2 or 3 times a year to see their father it's a choice that WE as parents made because a 2 hour flight is alot less stress on the kids than a 2 day drive. We knew that there would be times they would be patted down etc and we prepared our kids for it. People need to stop being ignorant and prepare their children for the security scans etc and stop crying about it. It's a fact of life there are procedures to keep everyone safe, and YES people have been known to hide drugs,explosives etc on CHILDREN.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
You TSA are the most disgusting people i have ever seen.
I will never come to america as long as you touch the children.
And america, You are the sick if you can stand by and watch that.
You aren't the land of the free. You are the land that is free to touch.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by meathed
You TSA are the most disgusting people i have ever seen.
I will never come to america as long as you touch the children.
And america, You are the sick if you can stand by and watch that.
You aren't the land of the free. You are the land that is free to touch.

Wow, that says it all. This is America in name only, the idea is dead.

edit on 9-5-2011 by JJDoggie84 because: no reason

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
So the baby cannot have something hidden on the body or clothes? Pat-downs seem to be done quite routinely by the TSA, why are you surprised that a baby is searched, too? Maybe there was a reason for suspicion, or the mum did not want the baby to go through radiation emitting scanner?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo
So the baby cannot have something hidden on the body or clothes? Pat-downs seem to be done quite routinely by the TSA, why are you surprised that a baby is searched, too? Maybe there was a reason for suspicion, or the mum did not want the baby to go through radiation emitting scanner?

More planes drop out of the sky from bad pilots and bad mantainence, so search them before a child you sicko

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
childeren are used as drug mules all the time,i highly doubt they are looking for explosives
everytime someone is searched dosent mean they are looking for a bomb

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by diddy1234
this just brings home the fact that the 'terrorists' have already won.

The idea of terror is to inflict pain and fear into a country.

Looks like the western world (not just USA) has had the pain (9/11) and now 30 odd years of fear will be inflicted on us normal people.

Fear of travelling (boat, car aircraft) and fear of going anywhere as our governments are self feeding themselves on fear.
Fear just breads more fear.

Yeh great, 'Abdullah the mad mullah' must be laughing his head of at us in the west.

Of course this whole security thing is pointless at airports.

Most of the terrorists will be home grown and no need to travel through check points.
The UK has had numerous news story's of home grown radicalised people born and bred right here.
So why are the west fighting in Afghanistan ?
edit on 9-5-2011 by diddy1234 because: (no reason given)

I`d say the government have won and it`s the government who have spread the fear.

Unfortunately, it`s the people who have fell for this rubbish and it`s spread throughout the US.
The woman in the photo is an example.
Why didn`t she just refuse ?
I wouldn`t let a stranger touch my baby.
If people just spoke out and refused, we wouldn`t be in this position.
Yeah, there may be terrorists.......but not to the extent that it has got us to.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by meathed

How would searching pilots help against piloting and maintenance mistakes?

Your argument basically says "more people are killed by x than by lightning striking the buildings, so lets stop making lightning conductors".

Besides, I dont see anything sick in the picture, all of them including the parent are smiling, so if it doesnt bother her, why you? And maybe its really not a search, just help with something.. Stop being so paranoid whenever any interaction between child passengers and airport security happens..

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I hate to sound like I'm saying that it's okay to pat down a baby...but I wouldn't be surprised if eventually someone used a baby to do something bad...as sad as it is. Especially since no one would suspect a baby of having explosives on themselves...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo
reply to post by meathed

How would searching pilots help against piloting and maintenance mistakes?

Your argument basically says "more people are killed by x than by lightning striking the buildings, so lets stop making lightning conductors".

Besides, I dont see anything sick in the picture, all of them including the parent are smiling, so if it doesnt bother her, why you? And maybe its really not a search, just help with something.. Stop being so paranoid whenever any interaction between child passengers and airport security happens..

Are you serious. Im a Security guard and i will never touch a child. So dont call me paranoid. Your the one molesting children in the name of freedom you sicko.
A baby bomb has never taken down a plane.
So yes keep touching the children you TSA agent, I hope you dont sleep well at night. You are the paranoid one.
And you make me sick.

edit on 9-5-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join