It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spaceship under the Sphinx. It all adds up.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
For the people who may be getting confused, the spaceship is not a physical one. Apparently you find it through meditation of a sort, can't really remember as it's been a while since I read about it. I'm guessing that the hall of records is not a physical place either. I don't think these archaeologists will find anything, but who knows. Very interesting times.

: )

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Logman

Tablet VI towards the bottom the last six paragraphs www.crystalinks.com...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Ive had a keen interest in Archaelogy since a child. One particular thought I've always had when looking to Sphinx in particular is that the head doesnt appear correct, if anything its to small. Whilst construction must have a awesome feat of engineering.

It resembles IMO that the current head/face could have been bigger originally and perhaps one of the subsequent kings choose to change it, perhaps to their own likeness. ( Kings and those in power you know their egos )

It wasnt until a book i came across this year in fact called Troth: Arcitect of the universe. That there was others who saw a similar perspective to this mysterious enigma in the sands.

Wasnt there a very recent expeditation to the Sphinx and they were checking to see if it were sinking, and at the same time they were doing the ground radar buy found nothing - there was pic in the article i read where they had large rods at a 45 degree angle into holes into the ground each side of the paws extending therefore underneath them.

im going to try find this article and update post here with link and pics. it must have been in the last 6 months.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
Most of the 'cover ups' are imaginary they were invented by the fringe to explain away why no evidence is ever found to confirm wild theory x, y and z. Mr. Harte is an expert in this field!

Not sure it's such a great thing to be called an "expert" on fraudulent fringe theories. LOL
I suppose I am, in a way, though.

Good to see you again, Hans!

Originally posted by BenWoodsYcc
If edgar cayce says theres something there, id put a years wage on it being correct...

Sorry for your loss. You know, when you lost a years wage on China not becoming a Christian nation in the 1950's as Cayce predicted.

How much did you lose when California didn't slide off into the sea in the 50's? After all, you'd already lost all your wages on that China thingy.

Harte

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

Did you read the whole story in your link?

Zahi Hawass earlier addressed the rumored chamber in his 1990 "Update" .....
A. South of the Sphinx. The Japanese indicated the existence of a hollow 2.5 m. to 3 m. underground. And, they found indications of a groove on the Sphinx body that extends beneath the Sphinx.

B. North of the Sphinx. The Japanese found another groove similar to the southern one which may indicate that maybe there is a tunnel underneath the Sphinx connecting the south and north grooves.

C. In front of the two paws of the Sphinx. The Japanese found another hollow space about 1 m. to 2 m. below surface. Again, they believe that it might extend underneath the Sphinx.

The combined data collected by the recent research at Giza resulted in the indications that there is/are:

1. Hollows located under the Sphinx as yet, not identified.
2. Cavities running from north to south underneath the Sphinx.
3. A tunnel south of the pyramid of Khufu ...

edit on 10-5-2011 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I think it is certainly possible for something to be under those structures.

Im not sure if the video is real or not, but the secret tapes of KGB that claims the nazi's dug under there and found an alien body, with video, and it's not a new video either its from like 50 years ago.

In said video they say that they did radar scans and there is a chamber type room under the sphinx.

www.myspace.com... This is def. worth the watch guys, its a little hard to understand what they are saying sometimes, but its still good.

I mean come on, structures placed EXACTLY on the middle of ourlat/long lines on our map, massive armies of loyal slaves in a desert with nothing to eat and no wheels, precision that is unmatched even to this day, aligned perfectly with the orion system, blocks weighing from 1-30 tons with the rock quarry miles away, the stones are placed so perfectly you cannot get a razor blade between them, clear signs of machinery and cuts from diamond coated tools which in itself is a biggy.

I mean all the signs are pointing towards alien intervention, to me the conclusion is inescapable.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Jrocbaby

Video doesnt work.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jrocbaby
I think it is certainly possible for something to be under those structures.

Im not sure if the video is real or not, but the secret tapes of KGB that claims the nazi's dug under there and found an alien body, with video, and it's not a new video either its from like 50 years ago.

In said video they say that they did radar scans and there is a chamber type room under the sphinx.

Excavated three times - nothing found.

I mean come on, structures placed EXACTLY on the middle of ourlat/long lines on our map,
"Exactly?" Everything on Earth is "exactly" on some lat./long. line, isn't it?
If you mean on "whole number" co-ordinates, I suggest you check Google maps. They are not.

No structure is massive armies of loyal slaves in a desert with nothing to eat and no wheels,

Plenty to eat, wheels not needed. "Nothing to eat?" You're just making things up. There are records and evidence for what they ate, how it was made and who made it.

precision that is unmatched even to this day,

This precision is matched daily in modern times.

aligned perfectly with the orion system,

Not aligned very well at all with Orion, which is not a "system," BTW. In fact, to get any alignment at all, you have to turn the constellation upside down. Even then it's a poor alignment.

blocks weighing from 1-30 tons with the rock quarry miles away

Quarry right in front of the Great Pyramid, next to the Sphinx.

the stones are placed so perfectly you cannot get a razor blade between them,

Because razors won't pass through mortar.

clear signs of machinery and cuts from diamond coated tools which in itself is a biggy.

No signs of any machinery at all. No cuts made that need even a quartz tool, much less diamond.

I mean all the signs are pointing towards alien intervention, to me the conclusion is inescapable.

Understandable, when you invent the reasons.

Harte

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Not sure it's such a great thing to be called an "expert" on fraudulent fringe theories. LOL
I suppose I am, in a way, though.

Good to see you again, Hans!

Howdy Harte

Just had three free days so I could post. Back to work now (where I research and type all day which makes coming to website like a bit of drudgery). Back in the US again having escaped from Bahrain just in time! I noticed aliens have been mentioned......I'll bail out before someone brings of Piri Reis, LOL

See ya later - oh and keep of the great work of maintaining sanity amongst the mad believers

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Very interesting read, thanks for posting

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

Howdy Harte

Just had three free days so I could post. Back to work now (where I research and type all day which makes coming to website like a bit of drudgery). Back in the US again having escaped from Bahrain just in time! I noticed aliens have been mentioned......I'll bail out before someone brings of Piri Reis, LOL

See ya later - oh and keep of the great work of maintaining sanity amongst the mad believers

It's getting worse. We've gone from earlier dates for the sphinx to an entire spaceship entombed into the solid bedrock under the Sphinx.

I'm not doing much good with the work of maintaining sanity, am I?

If I ever get ahold of those Emerald Tablets, I'm gonna carve them into big, fat rings for my wife.

I love emeralds.

Harte

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

Hey there iksose7,

I love the fact that more and more of these threads and theories are coming to the surface.

I have been working on theories that concern what lies below the Gizeh Plateau for well over a decade now ... and I agree that back in the day the Sphinx was indeed the original marker and access point to what lies below ... I also believe that what is buried there arrived in a space capsule ... but I believe that due to the natural level of electromagnetics in the earth that have built-up in the ground over the passing millennia means that the Sphinx access is not to be used under any circumstances now !

I have however, worked-out in my research where the new access point will be found and truth be told a couple of people in recent years have come very close to stumbling upon it.

If you would like to know what my therories are and the evidence to back them up follow the link below ... if you are into this subject it will expand on ideas you already have.

>>>THE ATLANTEAN ANALYSIS

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

I think we should all just go exploring the world.... see what we can dig up.... there must be loads of stuff hidden from us... i'm not saying this story is true but there must be a lot more to these Pyramids!!!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Hazz-14

I agree, i was just about to post that,the library is a metaphysical one that each and every person can access through dreams or meditation many of you have probably heard of it before, people like Edgar Cacye and madame Helen Blavatsky reffered to it as the Akashic library,( i myself think i visited it in a dream once but i woke up before i could explore it) according to legend Thoth himself handed this tablet down to the Egyptian magcian Hermes Trismegstus,it then appears in Arthurian legends of Merlin and then it disapears from history , the emerald tablet is an alchemical tool to transmute the mind, soul and spirit,although an actual physical library may indeed be hidden under the sphynx i belive thoths message is more a metaphorical one.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Not sure where you got your opinions from

Don't really care either

I have not invented anything, Everything I stated you can learn yourself.
edit on 10-5-2011 by Jrocbaby because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

There was a special on TV a long time ago about the Sphinx.
The Sphinx was actually a large lion about 9,000 years ago.
There was a large dust storm and the lion was buried under the sand except for the head.
Over the sands of time the lions head was worn away into an ugly stump.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A few thousand years later an Egyptian Pharaoh came along and said get rid of
that ugly stump and put my face on it. - Abracadabra - we have the - Sphinx - that we see
today.
--------------------------------------
If you stand back and look at the Sphinx from a distance you can clearly see that the
Egyptian head is disproportionately too small for the large lion body.
---------------------------------------
BTW, the Atlanteans built the lion in the desert.
Technically the Atlanteans are not aliens. They are indigenous to Earth.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

I would laugh if the invaders of the deep was Cthulu and his minions...for if you've read any H.P. lovecraft you know that Cthulu came from deep space and is suppose to awaken from a deep sleep in the ocean...just sayin

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

reply to post by Harte

Don't really care either

edit on 10-5-2011 by Jrocbaby because: (no reason given)

Don't mind Harte he/she is not for turning no matter what you say ... I encountered that situation when I first joined ATS and nothing has changed in this forum ... hence the reason I rarely post here about a subject I'm passionate about (there are 3 specific names that spring to mind and 2 of them have posted in this thread) same old same old ... hi guys ... bye guys

Woody

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

I see you have done your research and you seem like a bright down to earth person, i think you may share some of the same ideologies as i do ,not to mention you are one of the very few people who know the true origins of the Atlanteans keep up the good work, i enjoy reading your posts they are very well written.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

reply to post by Harte

Don't really care either

You (or somebody you "learned" from) invented the idea they had nothing to eat.

You (or somebody you "learned" from) invented the idea that "structures" were placed "exactly in the middle" of lat./long. lines.

You (or somebody you "learned" from) invented the idea that the G.P.'s "precision" is unmatched to this day.

You (or somebody you "learned" from) invented the idea that Orion is a "system."

You (or somebody you "learned" from) invented the idea that stone for the Gizamids was quarried from "miles away."

You (or somebody you "learned" from) invented the idea that a razor blade won't fit between the stones.

You (or somebody you "learned" from) invented the idea that the Egyptians had stone-cutting machinery.

Other than the above, you're absolutely right.

Every response I made to your fantasy post can be confirmed. Assuming you care to try.

Harte

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join