It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I experienced a "they live" scenario

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaiuk

Yes, there are ways to prove it, most of the science behind the control matrix is currently still in the realm of the unbelievable:

1) The chemical reactions that trigger human emotions can be triggered by external electromagnetic signals.
2) All of our thought patterns can be categorised by a set of trigger frequencies that exist as programmed by our DNA.

If you realise that these frequencies have been intensely researched by the military, you would realise that just about all standardised carrier frequencies are also targeted at the human mind as well as targeted to interfere with the generation of human emotions. The effect is strengthened when the chemical catalysts are removed from food, or alternativley when specific suppressants are introduced to food, possibly masked as colouring agents and additives.

To accept such a degree of control, is to question our ideas of freewill, and to question the very personalities that we have built upon the framework of our current soceity.
edit on 10-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

You need to meditate, reach higher states of mind, sometimes, when you are sensitive enough, you can literally feel the different frequencies that are interracting with your mind and your being. The natural frequencies are warm, analogue, the artificial frequencies are harsh, digital. When you realise how these frequencies are translated to your eyes and to your mind, you realise that people are literally trained to specific bandwidths of thought and perception.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadowalker

Something like this:

However, on a serious note, you don't have to believe what I say, think of it as speculation, that way there is no harm in it being unproven. You can take the ideas and possibilities and research/contemplate them on your own time and in your own way.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
At this point, I think that we are generally free of mind to be in the position to question such things, both the proponents of such theories (such as myself) and even those who offer constructive criticism, it is the ability to question what one sees or what one reads that is the important characteristic. Those who support most of the more zany conspiracy theories might cop some flack from those who take the rational standpoint, however, those that take the rational standpoint are also the people who make informed decisions when they observe the intentions and motives of thier leaders.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

I'd say always wear sunglasses, masturbate as much as humanly possible and stay away from Penises.

But I remember having this happen to me when i was young, I used to have a TMNT Blimp thing that said TURTLES on the side and when I would get really tired I could have swore it said something else. Then again, Peripheral vision isnt 20/20

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

I've been seeing words in ads that are not there for years. I didn't see the movie "They Live" until 2007, so I know for a fact that this movie has not influenced me in anyway.

I was so concerned that I was dislexic or crazy that in 2003 I told a trusted friend about how I was pulling words out of ads that weren't apart of the original phrase. My friend thought it was cool and that maybe I can see subliminal encrypted messages.

It's nice to meet someone similar here on ats

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Teeky

There is research into split-brain patients, basically, it has to do with the connection between left and right, the idea is, is that there could be an area of our perception that we are not ordinarily aware of consciously, but are aware of subconsciously. Although you have not have your brain hemispheres divided artificially, it could be the case that the linkages in your brain, as well as mine, have been able to peer into a world that the average person is not aware of. As an experiment, I recommend that you try and look at an advertisment, and then, like in the following movie, draw a picture or write a word with the first thought that comes to your mind after observing the advertisment. Perhaps I could design an experiment with a sufficiently large amount of people, perhaps to prove that there is something more that we see...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

your theory is very interesting, there is a good possibility that what you're saying is true. i have "they live" moments all the time when i'm out in public and what not, but i have looked at it as seeing past all the BS and seeing everything for what it truely is, but maybe seeing things in that perspective really means you're seeing into another world...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
For example, I was looking at an advertisment, and out of the corner of my eye I could have sworn it said "masturbate", however, it did not. Another sign seemed to have said "vagina, no penis" but then when I looked again it looked like an average poster.

I too will see words of a sexual nature, but I will also see words pertaining to violence. Like murder, death etc... I feel very reluctant to tell my family this because they will think I'm schizophrenic. Thanks for posting the video and exercise on how to focus this energy/skill better. I will try it out and let you know how it turned out. Again thanks

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join