It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I experienced a "they live" scenario

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

To be totaly honest, i personaly think you're trying to convince others with the things you saw and absolutely dont want to listen to rationals arguments

Your conception of sexuality is totaly biased, and you're just repressing your unconscious desires, but instead of listening your desires and trying to understand thems, you better believe in the illusions you saw.

just my opinion anyways

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Conciliatore

There is far more depth to this thread than a simple examination of motives, as perceived from the level of the inner-child.
edit on 9-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

But to be totaly honest, the majority of the scientifical explanations, possibilities , are accurates, so im takin it with a grain of salt..

I find most of your explanations rational and coherent and in the other, somes are contradictory.

Anyways, im not saying you're a scam or a hoax

Very interesting thread

But be careful with your mental health it can be extremly tricky

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

At a certain level, hallucinations are really just alternate perspectives, assuming that our perspectives are artificially controlled. There is this stereotypical idea of the paranoid schitzophrenic, the whole "mind control" and "voices in the head", they are lop-sided in thier connection to the world that I am describing. I complement my irrational mind with an equally rational perspective, however, I do not attempt to set anything in stone, as if it is supposed to be accepted as common knowledge or a scientific theory.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

As you know it very well, the problem with hallucinations is, we dont know if they have a "real" existence or not .

And as alway it lead us to the same old concept of what "real" mean.

Be sure to alway determine what level of priority the concept of "reality" take in your mind.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
this has been one of the most interesting threads ive read in a while and has certainly made me see more than i could imagine, this is the most time ive ever spent reading everyones replys..thx to all and thx to ATS for allowing all to share this without any swearing or in your face im right ur wrong..thx....dave

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Ill put it this way, the real world is the real world, and as long as ones mind is focused on it, then it remains so. The "other world" has an effect on our collective actions, our minds, our behaviours, and in the long term, changes to these will have an effect upon the events that occur in the real world.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Alright, i see what you mean, interesting concept.

But could you develop further about the "other world" ?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

For example, everything we see can be seen in different ways, however, we are being held in a certain kind of perceptual pattern. Often, when our minds deviate from the "programming" we see things that we should not. There could be a kind of "veil" that causes us to systemmatically hallucinate, so in a sense, the "real" sign actually did say "masturbate" and our minds were programmed to see something else instead - i.e. the regular appearing advertisment.

In the more complex sense, we are dealing with a projected field that interacts with our minds, so that we are induced to hallucinate certain forms and patterns in our environment. The advertisment might have some kind of symbol or hidden feature that interracts with this system. It might sound strange for a sign to say "masturbate" however, there are far more elements than simple words, that could combine in patterns to form an overall behavioural control system, much like we would treat animals in an experiment.

Both instances, they were relativley new advertisments, one was on the back of a bus, and the other was on the interior of a train. My attention is usually drawn to such advertisments, as they stand out from the regular environement in a way that I cannot fully explain.

I also have theories about popular internet sites, especially Youtube, the format is very simple, however it seems to capture my mind, as if I was following some kind of pattern in the links.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I've often wondered if there's actually something to the movie "They Live", where politicians, celebrities, and media figureheads are in fact somehow able to control the minds of people, who let's say, are easily susceptible.

Look at the 2008 election, for example. Half the country seemed to be under hypnosis from BHO's campaign speeches. Many people even fainted at his rallies, as if he were some kind of rock-star god. I have never in my life heard of anyone fainting over a politician. Yet, numerous people fainted at his rallies. Apparently, we were transported back to 1964 when the Beatles invaded America by storm. Who knew.

Evidently, their hocus pocus doesn't work on everyone. Some of us can actually still use logic and reasoning to cut through the daily dose of BS they're feeding us. Whenever we don't buy in to their BS du jour, "they" go on the attack and ridicule and marginalize us, and label us as crazy, conspiracy theorists, racists, birthers, truthers, deathers, kooks, nutjobs, etc., etc., etc.

"They" don't want us questioning authority in any way, because when we question, the spell seems to wear off and more people begin to wake up and see the truth.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Interesting OP, but you left out one important detail.

Where can we get some of those special sunglasses?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Whenever I dive into a topic like this...my gut tells me something and I try to resist.

Its a message that I feel deep down and I just keep going. My gut is telling me "dude your about to get rick rolled...dont click"

For what its worth. lots of folks have perception changes at various times in their lives.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

No, what's happening is you probably have issues fro lack of sleep or something.

They Live is a movie... a great social commentary about consumerism and other thing but a movie all the same.

You did NOT actually see the things you say you saw.

And no... I'm not some kind of MIB saying "No what you saw was swamp gas" but really..... adverts telling you to masturbate??

Yeah... Okay.
edit on 9/5/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

--- Yes - Go back to sleep. Your Earth is under control.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Im not sure what is happening, but I get the feeling that there exists a kind of "other world", some other domain where we are all being controlled like ants in an antfarm.

Dearest SystemResisitor. Great to see your thread. You are in good company in terms of feeling as though another 'domain' exists concurrently with our own. This idea was kept secret but due to infighting amongst secret societies at the last turn of the century the cat was let out of the bag. The reason you don't hear of this is for a couple of reasons.

1. There are folks actively trying to put the cat back in the bag.
2. It is some really wacky stuff and is not easy to understand without feeling you are going crazy; ala Lovecraft.

So, yes another world does inter-penetrate our own and it is called 'The Eighth Sphere'. And no, 'The Eighth Sphere' does not have our best interests in mind.

I have syntesized as much of the material as I have been able to here at this thread. Other members have added as well and it is building slowly into quite a resource for this information.

To put it shortly; We are Food for the Moon. Check it out here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 9-5-2011 by Frater210 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-5-2011 by Frater210 because: just stuff

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
''You're carzy'' , ''Over-sexed'', ''you need to get sleep''

Thanks agents. I understand your confirmation.

Jeez, these guys are getting worse.

OP - You don't need me to tell you you're on to something. Take it further and try to understand it.

These days it takes a brave/wise man to offer things like to ATS, but thanks to the agents, we know what has meaning.

Honestly, some of you guys need an upgrade or something.

It's about time WE lived!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

OH DEAR LAWD ITS A CONSPURCY... prove it

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Heh it cant just be me who on first seeing that diagram immediately saw a womans ova and vaginal canal?
I guess the human brain and eyes really are literally wired for sex

Subliminal messaging does exist, but it really only works on those with a weak and willing mind, its just a matter of being aware of the ticks advertisers try to do to get you to do. Ive often seen something that looks like something else when read out the corner of your eye, the human brain works with alot of assumption outside your direct line of sight, heck large areas of what you see in your peripheral vision are nothing but visual extrapolations by the brain.

Its an amazing area really, just what is visual reality... i mean think about it, what you see right now isnt 'out there' but is nothing but an interpreted image within your mind, composed of electrical impulses from the eyes... visual reality exists purely inside your skull and only external senors like touch and hearing make that internal image feel like its 'out side' the body... and even those senses can be fooled, you and reality really are all in your head... literally.

If you think about it to long it kinda makes you feel kinda unnerved inside, I know it does so for me... for all i know whats really out there is nothing like what I see in my mind, and maybe not even like what you see in your mind.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Or maybe you just need to get laid.

2nd line

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
you forget to declare that you went there to chew bubble gum and kick ass and that you're all out of bubble gum.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by coastalite

Here is a speech by Mr Obama:

Here is a dictation from the opening speech:

"In other words, I might just ask you, to trust in my abilities, to lead this country. But Im also asking, for you to trust in yourselves... Im asking you to trust in, the capacity of millions of voices, to bring about change Thats how change has always happened. And especially, change that has been brought about because, the voices of the new generation, the voices of young people, like the ones in this audience today, stand up and say... We want, something new, we don't accept, the old, we don't accept slavery, we don't accept seggregation..... (crowd cheers)."

Basically, all he has to do is to appeal to the desires of the crowd, nothing more. Anyone with enough skill simply has to parrot the sentiments of the crowd in order to gain thier favour. You can see that he is basically building them up with his words, until the release point, they cheer. Its all part of a well rehearsed and well practiced routine.

His arguement is, basically "If you don't trust in me, then you don't trust yourselves" - a paradox that is the basis for the series of cheers and emotional responses that occur at timed intervals during his speech, almost like a pattern...

Its not just Obama, the techniques are a part of thier training as president.
edit on 10-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join