It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I experienced a "they live" scenario

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TimeCrisis

If you understand correctly, then masturbation is what reduces your instinct to copulate, as it is usually performed by the less-than-dominant males, and "vagina, no penis" is basically a representation of the spiritual emasculation that is occuring to todays youth.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

We masturbate while fetuses. It is as natural as living. Almost every living organisms thrive to do sex.
And since we are a suggestible specie, manipulation on this level is easy as we all have our antennas up for it. ( Sex and manipulation... )

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

It is the part that is not the "lens" but the part in our brain that allows our awareness to "see". To alter that would require a kind of "re-wiring".

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

I guess the flipside to the coin is that "they" see us as primitive animals and are afraid of our sexual frustrations resulting in aggression, war, and sexual abuse. However, over-feminisation is also a bad thing, as it paves the way for a lack of individuality and freedom of expression. That being said, personally, I fear that there are very few "real women" and "real men", as if we are being prevented from becoming proper adults, or from reaching complete biological maturity.
edit on 9-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

OK, thanks for the clarification!
How could this re-wiring take place? Chemically, electronically, with radio-waves?
We are bombarded with so much stuff these days...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Thanks for the reply, This concept is intriguing I can't wait to look into this further.

It is very evident that we are constantly being manipulated in today's world, I guess to what extent is where the argument lies. But much like everything else if there's power to be gained from it people will set out to abuse and corrupt it.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I liked your edited part about being hybrids. The image of the tough girl and over-emotive boy is seen everywhere.
We see it as over-feminisation because we are still hetero to the core, but in fact, it is a hybridization project aimed at everyone.

I love women, but more and more appear as straight as a plank. And it has nothing to do with body fat. The bone structure of women has changed. We now see many women with their hips narrower.
What used to be 36-24-36 is now 38-28-28... Its almost a man's shape, but with breasts... It probably has to do with "The Pill"...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

im gonna go out on a limb here (although perhaps not as much as you need to) and suggest you knock one out!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

The basic distinction is between the two halves of the brain. Basically, television degenerates the ability of our mind to see with its own imagination acting as a "filter" or "veil". When that cloud is removed, reality becomes incredibly superficial. It can be seen as a degeneration of the occipital lobe and superior colliculus. If you can remember as a child, the world was filled with more vibrancy, and had a much greater degree of depth, you could use your imagination and see or perceive the world in a variety of ways. After many years of television, this ability diminishes, and eventually we start to see a very plain version of reality, lacking in imagination or wonder. I see these signs as an extention to a kind of system, that is integrated electronically with just about every television set, every billboard, just about every radio station and every television station. I often experience moments when my imagination or my subconsciousness loses its grip, and I start to see the more shallow "real world" where things are far more depressing and mundane.

I would imagine, that chemicals, and electromagnetic fields would be used to alter our emotions, and our perceptions. Among the myriad of frequencies that can be used, the standardised frequencies that are chosen could quite possibly affect our brains and our minds:

I think that the main goal is to get some kind of "switch" in peoples minds, like there are two sides to our perception, i.e. "left eye" and "right eye". There is a kind of "jump" or "gap" that I am referring to, that causes the disequilibrium, that possibly results in a kind of jump in our awareness or perception. It could have something to do with our genetics, a kind of implant or something to that effect.

In the most extreme sense, to change our minds way of forming images, to alter the fundamental means of seeing, would require very advanced genetic engineering, however, if done right, could totally alter the way we see the world, quite possibly we could be living among beings that we can't see, or beings that are altering the way that we see them.

Simply not being able to see something, could mean that we could walk straight through it...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Welcome to the land of the Red Pill SystemResistor.

Now, you are going to need a flame suit as many of the people here on ATS are going to torch you. Pay them no heed, they just refuse to put the dam sunglasses on and refuse to move onto another thread they can seriously contribute to vs honest debating.

David Icke has been trying to warn the flock for two decades now.

Some are waking up but it's a little late (I feel).

And I'm not going to debate with naysayers here, I'm past that.

System, yes I too have had a couple "They Live" moments. That is what happens when your frequency level changes and the veil comes off. "They" do live and "They" are the main manipulators and controllers, at least of our American Government.

Any questions on "reality" check out David Icke and Laura Knight Jadczyk's books.

I also found Michael Talbot's Holographic Universe book very interesting.

Google Video Link

Talbot died of lymphocystic leukemia at age 38 on May 27, 1992. Mainstream scientists such as Michio Kaku are just now beginning to take Talbot's theories seriously.

Excellent book, "Holographic Universe". Normally I can whip through a book fairly quick, but this one took me a bit to digest.

You can get a second hand used copy fairly cheap at Amazon dot com.

For all you trolls and disinformation agents out there, just because you are tuned to one station doesn't mean there aren't other stations playing at the same time. You're simply only able to tune into one station at a time.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

In the most extreme sense, to change our minds way of forming images, to alter the fundamental means of seeing, would require very advanced genetic engineering, however, if done right, could totally alter the way we see the world, quite possibly we could be living among beings that we can't see, or beings that are altering the way that we see them.
Simply not being able to see something, could mean that we could walk straight through it...

When I saw the extent of what light is, and how much little we perceive as visible light, heat and sound, I had immediately the same idea.

Being right-sided, in term of primal use of my brain, can it explain why I remain clueless as to what make others flip when looking at certain form of entertainment, or at least to the message convoyed?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Basically, what seems to be happening is a delayed onset of emotional maturity. I am noticing distinct changes to the tone of voice that people are using, as well as how peoples expressions are appearing increacingly child-like. Its as if there is a kind of fundamental change to genetics that is occuring, as well as a change to perception, a kind of "shallowness" of mind and a lack of "density" of the emotions.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I would say the changing of male/female views is because of lack of initiation rites for males, lack of being able to hunt, lack of spiritual exploration, these are all ways for a man to 'prove' himself and gain selfconfidence. With a lack of selfconfidence, the male mind searches for things which might make himself more confident and ends up with these emotional states trying to live through them in an attempt to understand and overcome them but not all get out of those states.

As for females, they've always had the home to worry about, while men were out hunting, so they specialized in communication and this gives them an advantage over men, who notice but can't really explain since they're not so apt in verbalizing as women are. In fact, many men turn to women for understanding their feelings since women seem to be better at it, some are but the majority just comes up with half assed explanations further reducing the male's understanding of emotions. It's all down to hunting & gathering, for a couple of ages, throw in some religion with a male God, then some decades of superrational research and here we are.

As for sexuality, most people believe sex is the greatest feeling in the world. This is actually very bad imho and prevents people from feeling great when they are not at it. The brain rewires itself to cater to the needs of the psyche and I'll bet if we had the technology, most people would be 'paging' their sex brainparts when feeling good about themselves instead of the other parts of the brain which get neglected and don't really develop much in the average human. So when someone starts to page those brainparts more and more the psyche is confused, it's just a translation error.

I don't agree with the idea the brain is wired for procreation; I'm sure a lot of sex addicted people would like others to believe that though. The body is more perfect than the psyche it produces and which programs itself (or rather the psyche picks up other people's programming) humans should only have some kind of ponfarr a few times in their life to ensure the species' survival (no I'm not a trekkie but draw a lot of inspiration from the series). Afterall if it were different and humans would be wired for sex then women's bodies and brains would be wired in such a way they could control the release of eggcells and humanity would have had sex throughout the ages.
edit on 9/5/2011 by Dragonfly79 because: note to self: do not post when in a hurry

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

The only thing is that I feel the reptillians are being used as a scapegoat. What appear to be taking over are these kind of "clones". The reptillians seem to exist as a part of very ancient DNA, and thier souls operate at a lower density than most, they seem to be being "phased out" by means of electromagnetic waves, although there is a kind of "hardcore" group that appears to be holding on to the last straws of power in light of an imminent take-over by the afforementioned "clones". No, the group in control are not reptillians, reptillians seem to be part of the "old empire", although I feel that respect was gained for them as they fought against Hitler - who wanted to create his perfect white race, as it seems like that is what they are trying to produce at the moment.

You should read the "lacerta files" for some perspective on the issue, I think they have been pointed out as the "enemy" for many generations, starting with the bible. Most of the anti-reptillian movement seem to support a cult of thier own, that praises the interdimensional "angels" that "created" the human race - it appears as if they are still in control, and are simply another spaceman in the scale of things.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Very wise and insightful post.

Also, we as a species are being divided, "United we stand, divided we fall".

Sun Tzu writes about this very stradegy of war in his book, "The Art of War" extensively as well as dividing to conquer the theory of remaining hidden, never really letting your enemy or those you intend to conquer even know you exist.

We are being divided and conquered from all sides, children against parents, old against young (older people carry the knowledge of experience and that is dangerous to TPTB), men against women, country against country, race against race, religion against religion and the most sacred and strongest unity, family.

"United we stand, divided we fall".........................that is probably one of the top three most important sayings we as fellow human beings should realize how we are systematically being conquered.

Ripping into someone who has had a experience different than yours is fruitless and more destructive because that one experience maybe the key that holds the answer to WTF is really going on as well as holding back more shy people afraid of getting torn apart verbally from putting out their information.

Two heads are better than one, if everyone just put down what is happening in "their world' without the fear of being ripped apart, maybe we could figure a way out of this box.

Yep that red pill is a (term for female dog) and there is no going back once you've been awakened.

Again, System, you're not alone. Welcome to the Matrix.

I found this site interesting hope it's helpful to you.

philosophicalanthropology.blogspot.com...

Now, as this is a conspiracy site, funny how Michael Talbot died at 38 (if you look at his video he seemed pretty healthy, low weight, clear, good skin & eye color) and like a lot of other people that seem to stumble upon the truth, die of unusual cancers? There are now more ways to kill a man than put a bullet in his head or drive him/her into a pillar under a tunnel.

When enough of us have awakened, the key will unlock our planet and release us.
edit on 9-5-2011 by ofhumandescent because: grammar

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Another very good insightful post.

Sex is a big distraction, one of the biggest.

It's a nice one, don't get me wrong but never the less it's one of the biggest distractions and mind clouders out there used to manipulate us.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Thanks for the direction, always looking for new books and articles to expand my awareness.

Will check out "lacerta files.

But "Reptilians" do exist.

No, I'm not going to debate or argue this fact. I am an old woman and just frankly don't have the energy or time.

Somethings must be experienced before one can know.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

I advise you to take a dose of NyQuil and get a good night's sleep.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

I know they exist, they exist on a 4th dimensional plane. Earth has two opposing fourth dimensions, one is where the reptillians are, and the other is where what we call "aliens" exist. The reptillians are currently being "forced out" of the planet, if not hunted by the aliens - its why they are so pissed off. I often communicate with them, they are actually quite pleasant, they have young ones as well as women, the males are very protective of thier families. They seem to be trying to escape out of our matix world through a series of portals, and human hatred seems to be fuelling their anger.

You need to understand, higher dimensional beings react to us directly, they are angels when we are not afraid, and demons when we are. It all depends upon what we are trained to associate with "good" and "bad".
edit on 9-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4 >>

join