It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War By Deception c/o ✡ Wikileaks ✡

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
War By Deception c/o ✡ Wikileaks ✡

Wikileaks is Ziopoison
although some of you,already know most of whats being told here,a lot of you don't,this is more about making people aware,of the real nature of soros wikileaks.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b349e1e5ac41.gif[/atsimg]

As i've said for a long time,they pull down torrent sites,sharing media,but let a supposed national secret leaking website,carry on about it's bussniess.

"I'm constantly annoyed that people are distracted by false conspiracies such as 9/11, when all around we provide evidence of real conspiracies, for war or mass financial fraud." Julian Assange - Wikileaks

Wikileaks ~ 26 April 2011 The "mastermind" (patsy) of the 9/11 attacks warned that Al-Qaeda has hidden a nuclear bomb in Europe that will unleash a "nuclear hellstorm" if Osama bin Laden is captured, leaked files revealed Monday.

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed told Guantanamo Bay interrogators the terror group would detonate the device if the Al-Qaeda chief was captured or killed, according to the classified files released by the Wikileaks website. Now after his so called death, a major FAKE terror attack is expected sooner or later.

As a result NATO terrorists will invade Pakistan from all sides including India & Afghanistan.

Netanyahu: WikiLeaks revelations were good for Israel
WikiLeaks: Good for Israel

call me anti semite all you like,i make it very clear,i don't like zionists and their ideologies,i have no problem with jewish people,just zionists.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

I couldn't agree more, Wikileaks clearly serves a specific agenda. I could tell from the get go that Wikileaks was just another psy-op. Any real whistle blower who exposes the elite is "taken care of". If a whistle-blower is allowed to remain and continue their work, they are most likely working for the elite. A. Jones and J. Assange are two prime examples.

As for the Zionist link, I agree with you, but you are going to be labelled as anti-semite now

I have a few hours to kill, I'm going to sit back and enjoy the roller coaster ride. Star and Flag.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Two things...

1. I don't believe WikiLeaks started out this way and am still not convinced that they're been "taken over."

2. Even if they have been? How is ending wars and exposing greed, corruption, and genocide is a bad thing? Even if someone you "hate" funds the effort?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

ha ha ha ha ..let em come with there picth forks..and try and burn my house down..

i speak the truth,and have no shame in airing my opinion....if someone dare speak ill of the zionist's and there agenda,they are blasted,with names of being racists, or antisemitism..

i say bullcrap to them,zionists are the biggest racist on the planet.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

The way i see it wikileaks has gained alot of credibility, credibility can be a valuable resource, especially by those that have none.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

The thing that always bothered me about Wikileaks was that the only thing they ever leaked that seemed to be true were minor petty details, all the larger and more noteworthy stories they leaked were clearly fabricated lies. Pretty smart on their behalf in my opinion, gain the public's trust by exposing petty small time corruption, just so they have us eating out of their hands when it comes time to bring out the propaganda. Just another campaign of lies and deception.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Wikileaks' ULTIMATE goal is to expose the Satanic Nazi Child-raping pedophiles inside the Pentagon aka The Pentagon Pedos.

These same folks and their pedo pals over at the Vatican aka Child-rape headquarters, is responsible for this perpetual economy of war.

I support Wikileaks 100% in their efforts no matter who it is being funded by, Soros, etc.. if that is the case.

Once the Pentagon Pedos are taken down, then we can take care of Soros and co.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

My jury's still out overall. I've been following WL almost since it's inception, when the probably didn't yet have information of the powerful nature that they do now. I get extremely frustrated at times in waiting for the more revealing information that I'm certain they have. But then I'm reminded that the implications of releasing certain infomrations on a global scale are massive and dangerous. And to me, the information they're released so far support what I personally consider the lesser evil of the two warring factions controlling world events today. The faction that seems to want the wars to stop. I could be wrong.

ETA: Do we have a summary of the proven fabricated lies you refer to?

reply to post by lestweforget

Yep. Only they know how strong their resolve can remain in the face of the massive pressure they're under from all directions.

edit on 5/9/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

You're absolutely right.

This game of politics and whistle-blowing, it's a deadly game.

Timing is everything, when the timing is right, we will have the public Government-wide arrests of all these corrupt criminal politicians and etc...

It really is time for them to step down from their lifestyle of million dollar boats and million dollar strip clubs and child-raping.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

When I first learned of Wikileaks, I was ecstatic that we finally had people on "the inside" that were willing to put their necks on the line in the name of truth. However; I feel that it has now become nothing more than the National Enquirer of the political world.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I havent looked into the video yet, but I do not think the NWO revolves around zionism.

new topics

top topics

join