It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's work all together

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
hello, i must agree with ProtoplasmicTraveler and dizziedame that it has to be individual change of each person that needs to take place and this could probably occur after some radical event on this planet/universe, or some similar event.

That doesnt mean i dont think about possible catalyzers.. but like i said in the thread about fukushima, the way u preffer is not the one i think would work, its too passive, It takes lot of work and then u still have to force it to the people, and still its just words and there is nothing that would asure u that things u demand would ever be allowed and everything u offer are just promises / dreams.. sory have troubles to expres myself, but if i should ever work for such idea, i need to see it as possible, efficient. And spreading pamflets does not seem like it in these times.

i would preffer rather some sort of hapening or event that speaks for itself, gets much bigger atention and the message is obvious from it without reading anything, and that can be easily made averywhere around the word by anyone.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
so thats it? thats our colaborative work?
i didnt mean to be deconstructive. As it may be very difficult to actually do something, i think conversation about possible ways might be quite refreshing among other threads...

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
All for One
One for All
Let them who work through action, be active!
Let them who work with energy, be energized!
And they who pray...pray
Spiritual Activism
We each approach this transition with our own unique gifts
Now is time to express your inner voice - your inner truth
Let your heart guide you through LOVE in all you do and be
This friends we will coCreate future history
LOVE
โˆžโ™กโˆž

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by pitchdragon

You can try, and so can I...but

For those that make a peacful revolution impossible,
Make a violet revolution enevitable.

We are on a very bad road with many possible bad outcomes, everyone has a different level of that they are will to take, for some it is real close for others they are asleep still....

My best advise is to be prepared for hard times comming.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join