It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill maher is freakin right...lol

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDeeBH
You sound like an apologist for the CT'rs.

I do?
I think that's really funny seeing as I have spend most of the past 3 years on here debunking the birther conspiracy. I do not apologize for anyone, but myself.

Take a stand! You said it yourself, you can not ride the fence.

I do take stands. Have you read my posts?
I'm very outspoken and opinionated. I'm a real bitch.

I didn't say you cannot ride the fence, I said it's HARD to ride the fence (speaking from experience). And in most situations, I strive to remain somewhat neutral (open minded, but skeptical) until I see evidence that convinces me one way or the other. Still, even when I'm convinced, I support others' right to question or believe whatever they want. Is that being an apologist?

I for one am one of those "conspiracy sheeple" you've now coined,

So, you believe every conspiracy, even without any evidence whatsoever? You think everything we're told is a lie?

Look, when you are lied to by the media,our government, the corporations, be it small lies or gigantic, you smartly should question EVERYTHING!

I agree. And said so here:

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
So, I'm all over the board on various conspiracies and I believe in asking questions. I have never tried to shut people up or say they shouldn't be asking questions. We all should.

I will not apologize for picking apart every media story!

And I wouldn't ask you to.

edit on 5/9/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

It's so ridiculous. I've literally been in a room where someone on the left and someone on the right were having a huge and pretty heated debate and heard "you're a sheep" tossed out by both of them. And the most ironic thing of all? Neither noticed the other even said it until I pointed it out to them (as I laughed and walked away shaking my head).

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Conspiracy theorists like to call people "sheep" for believing what they hear on the MSM. But I do believe there's such a thing as "conspiracy sheep", too, and they're JUST as gullible and mindless as they take up one conspiracy after another, as if they're truth, with NO apparent desire to find the actual truth. People who are more willing to believe the conspiracy than to think rationally to find the truth are every bit as 'sheeple" as those they decry.

Absolutely Spot On BH.

You see this in action all day, everyday on ATS.
It's amazing that some people think that only those who DON'T believe the conspiracies are gullible idiots.

<< 1   >>

join